Finally

Finally

Everybody in the village clapping their hands, congratulating the new Hokage, the Sixth Hokage, Hatake Kakashi. Who would ever thought, Kakashi, who has no interest to be the Hokage is chosen to be the new Hokage. But there is no doubt about his strength. He is compatible to be the Hokage. It compatible to him. Am I compatible to him?

 

I'm staring at his back, as if I want to make a hole there. He became far and far away. Bakakashi!, I cursed. Status isn't a problem. He knows that I have feelings for him and vice versa. But... to be the village's number one man's spouse... can I?

 

"Chiaki."

 

"Hah...!" I forcefully woken up from my train of thoughts. Kakashi is looking away from the audience and watching me. He called me once more, "Chiaki, come here. Stand by my side," he commanded me. I nod and follow his command.

 

Standing by Hokage's side, everyone are staring at me. As an Anbu, I always works as a shadow. Got everyone's attention at me is making me feel a bit tense. What does Kakashi want?

 

He looks at me instead of the audience. He looks tensed too, so he took a deep breath and throw it. Then he walk closer to me. His right hand reach my right hand. It startled me. I tried to look at him questioning his action but he only look at my hand. Is there something in my hand?

 

"Chiaki..." he called... no, he said.

 

Kakashi sit on one of his legs, dragging my right hand to his covered by mask lips and kiss my hand. Just like how a prince kiss his princess's hand.

 

"...will you marry me?"

 

There is no hesitate in his eyes. "I'm sorry. I make you wait for too long." he continued, smiling with his eyes.

 

I have been waiting for this.

 

But not like this, Bakakashi!!

 

I let out a chuckle, "Bakakashi! Of course I will!" 

 

With my answer, he stood and hug me tight. "Finally."

 

"Finally..."

 

~ END ~