Exercise

Secret Life

EXERCISE

 

Two weeks later when the limited edition hand creams arrived, Jinki was aghast at the small size of the tubes. Sulli was dancing around their bedroom in bliss, kissing the box with the painting of the idols on it and almost all of them unrecognizable. She’d kept her promise and cooked every evening.

Sulli brought over the box to her fathers and asked them choose their scents. They carefully checked each tube. Jinki picked up avocado and Minho selected shea butter. They used the creams on their hands and touched each other’s hands to confirm the effect. When they began to keep them on their vanity table, Sulli snatched the tubes from them

She lectured them, “I’d said you can choose and use. I didn’t say you can keep them with you. They stay in the box with the rest. When you want you can use them. But be careful. Don’t squeeze from the middle. Always squeeze carefully from the top. Be gentle or you will hurt Tao and Lay.”

Minho and Jinki stared at their daughter wondering how squeezing a hand cream tube can hurt the idols printed on them. When did their sane babygirl turn into a crazy fangirl?

They watched as Sulli very carefully put the box on their bed and took out one of the tubes to use. As soon as she rubbed the cream on her hands, the smell of peaches wafted over to them. Sulli’s face adopted a look of sheer ecstasy.

Jinki began laughing, “I know what you are thinking babygirl. Even though you don’t say it aloud, your heart is whispering that it’s worth it to give these old men two creams because you still get to use the other four.”

Minho tried to muffle his own laughter, “And sweetheart, your next thought is full of hope that we will soon forget about our creams because they will be out of our sight and then you will end up with all six of them.”

Sulli waggled her brows at them mischievously and skipped off to her room to arrange her new acquisitions on the bed and take photographs to post on her instagram. Jinki got an instagram alert and he checked to see her new post. He showed the images to Minho and both of them laughed when they read the comments that immediately followed the post. One of her followers wanted the Lay tube and Sulli responded with a wink that her father had already taken Lay and used him.

Minho laughed as Jinki quickly typed out a comment.

EXO-tic_fanboy oh no my poor Lay is now taken & used …. your father is a really erted man.

babysuga16 You have no idea how erted …. You had to see how he was squeezing my dear Lay  TT_TT

EXO-tic_fanboy how could you give sweet Lay to such a heartless person and that too a man … Are you a fan?

babysuga16 I am not but my father is….Umma is always catching him with a manga…How to live with such a father (//.\\)

EXO-tic_fanboy don’t worry maybe he’ll leave you in some jungle with exo wolves ^_~

babysuga16 I wish he would *\o/*… but too bad there are only 9 wolves now. That reminds me I have to still order creams from EXO-K. Do you think its too early to work on my parents for them?

EXO-tic_fanboy which one do you think he will take from that

babysuga16 I don’t even want to think about it

EXO-tic_fanboy happy virus?

 

Sulli came running to their room wailing at the top of her voice, “No dad you cannot take Chan Yeol. He is rose scented. Take green tea.” She wailed loudly again, “No, green tea is Suho.”

Minho and Jinki held on to each other doubling up in laughter. They loved to on instagram. Minho finally tried to calm her down, “Okay, do one thing sweetheart. Let us ‘use’ your Suho whenever we bring work home and are stressed out. We won’t have to drink a gallon of tea to calm us. Maybe the smell will do the trick instead.”

Sulli hopped over to them and wrapped one arm each around both their necks. She bent her legs backwards from the knees and hung from their necks. She was almost as tall as her fathers and when she wore her stilettos she towered over even Minho.

Where Jinki loved neck scarves and hats, Minho loved jackets, their daughter loved high-heeled footwear, higher the better. She had at least a dozen different styles ranging from boots to delicate sling backs and their heels ranged from wedges to stilettos. Every time the three of them went out shopping, Jinki and Minho were sure they’d return with at least one more pair of footwear. Even at the height of Indian summer, she wore knee-high boots and in the depth of winter she wore thin stringed heels. Her fathers had given up on her footwear logic.

But they loved to show her off in their work parties with her model-like height which towered over most men present there. They were popularly called “Choi siblings”. When Jinki changed his name legally to Choi in Amsterdam after their wedding, the fact that the name change was due to his marriage with Minho was not revealed to anyone but close friends and family. Sulli was originally a Choi only, therefore a change in her name was never required. Everyone thought her to be a distant orphaned relative of Minho and Jinki. These assumptions suited the Choi family quite well. India was not too different from Korea, what with both countries exhibiting homophobia.

“Uh dad can I have your credit card again then? I promise to let you use Suho whenever you want to smell green tea,” Sulli grinned impudently at her fathers and kissed their cheeks repeatedly. “I love you, I love you, I love you. So very much.”

Minho quickly intervened, “There is another condition. You have to cook dinner for another month.”

“Is that all pop? I don’t mind. For EXO stuff I can cook dinner for life. Thirty more days is nothing,” Sulli began swinging from their necks in joy.

Jinki groaned at her weight around his neck, “Babygirl let go or I won’t be able to lift my neck ever again.”

Sulli put both her arms around Minho’s neck who easily picked her up in his arms. “Dad you really need to start exercising. Go daily to the gym with pop. I am going to stop frying chicken for you. You will just clog your arteries with all that grease,” Sulli scolded Jinki.

Jinki shrugged as he took out the credit card from his wallet, “He goes there not to exercise but to ogle all the males.”

“Darling if you exercise with me, I can feast my eyes on you instead,” Minho walked over to Jinki with Sulli still held to his chest. She grabbed the offered card and ran off to her room.

Minho sat down on the bed and pulled Jinki on his lap, “I have a great hankering to see you doing pushups and kegel exercise. You’d look so when you do pushups with sweat rolling down your neck. I wonder if anyone in the gym will be able to keep their eyes off you when you do them. And I’d want to slide my body under yours and wrap my legs around you.” Minho opened the top buttons of Jinki’s shirt and pushed it aside to on his shoulder.

When Jinki gave a quiet moan, Minho lifted his head whispered hotly, “I am not sure if I should allow you to do kegel’s there. I won’t be able to stop myself from laying my body over yours as your tighten your y booty and up your pelvis. Darling, you’ll be banned from the gym the first time you go there.”

Jinki shifted his head to catch Minho’s lips in his mouth and . He let go after a minute and smiled when he saw those beautiful lips plumper and redder, “Love, some exercises are better done in private. Tonight, our bed, pushups you, kegels me. Morning kegels you, pushups me. Because love, this y booty will move only for you.”

Minho got up to quickly lock the door and push Jinki flat on the bed, “Preview time baby, show me what your y booty can do.”