Extra Chapter: Wake Up Park Chanyeol

Park Chanyeol's Predicament

"N-Noona?" A bewildered Park Chanyeol stammered, his hand sweating against the doorknob which he previously opened for an unlikely guest.

 

"Was it a bad idea to come here?..." Her voice was sweet drenched in concern. Her cheeks lightly flushed, as she made eye contact with the tall figure in front of her.

 

"W-well... No...It's.. it's just..." Chanyeol was lost for words, and he had every right to be, since his girlfriend was standing in front of him and she looked mesmerizing as always.

 

"Just?"

 

"I was about to take a quick shower..." Chanyeol admitted, kind of embarassed.

 

Upon hearing this, his girlfriend perked up and her face turned red.

 

"I-Is that so..then should I lea-"

 

"N-No!" Chanyeol hesitantly grabbed her hand and pulled her inside of the dorm.

 

The two found themselves on the floor, with his girlfriend on top of him.

 

"D-Dara noona.." He groaned.

 

"S-Sorry!" She jolted up, "Am I too heavy?"

 

"No! Of course not!" Chanyeol said.

 

"I feel like I'm being troublesome.." Dara pouted.

 

Chanyeol looked at her for a moment, he could feel his cheeks burning up as he lightly smiled at her before giving her a sweet peck on the lips, "Noona is never troublesome to me."

 

"W-Wha- Chanyeol! What if they see?" Dara shyly covered .

 

Chanyeol chuckled for a bit, seeing how conscious his noona was really entertaining for him. "Don't worry, they're all out right now. I was assigned to keep the dorm clean while they were away."

 

Dara gave a bright smile, "Is that so?" She chuckled before returning the kiss to him, making Chanyeol smile.

 

"Noona.." He sighed under his breath, approaching Dara's lips, when suddenly he felt a painful kick to his head.

 

"YAH!  DON'T BE SO DISGUSTING EARLY IN THE MORNING!" A furious Baekhyun nudged his foot on to Chanyeol's forehead. 

 

Sehun was snickering, getting enjoyment from Chanyeol's sleeptalking. Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he ignored Chanyeol's painful groan.

 

"And his dream was getting good too." Sehun laughed while Baekhyun snickered.

 

"Shut.. up!" Chanyeol groggily said, getting his own pillow and aimlessly throwing it towards Sehun's direction.

 

"Aish, this pabo! You're so embarrassing!" Baekhyun sighed.

 

It was one way to wake up Park Chanyeol, though he could have used a few more minutes of sleep to continue his dream.


 

AN: This is an extra chapter I always planned for this but got to it now since I've been on hiatus for quite some time. Thank you for enjoying the fic :D I hope you have a great day ! *hugs*