~The Silver Flower-Chpt 1~

Beyond the Glass Wall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All Luhan wanted was to find flowers.

He just wanted to find a “natural gift” for his garden and visit his childhood meadow while he actually had time to sneak outside without being caught by his bodyguards.

Yes, he was the prince and with his stupid duties and security, he never had any time to sneak out and go to the exotic meadow where he used to pick flowers when he was young.

But today it felt a little different, even if he hadn’t been there in a decade.

He swept across the cobblestone of the town with his blue, velvet cloak, trying to hide his blushed pink hair from the nearby guards.

He finally made it to the meadow as he started to rush across the field of tall grass when he was finally away from the town.

Before you know it, his cloak was flying off in the air one second and he’s rolling across the hill another.

He giggled and breathed in the fresh air deeply before rushing back to catch his velvet blue cloak.

It was expensive, okay?! He tip-toed lightly on the soft plush grass that has overgrown since he was gone, but still looked nice as ever.

“How could I ever avoid this place?”

He whispered to himself before making a note-to-self to make sure and visit this place during the night and gently floated over the rocks of a little stream.

He remembered how he made a rock slab path just for him to cross through when he was a child.

He mindlessly wandered through the meadow before coming across a thick, dense forest.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter