dreams :(

Sweet Dreams....

 

*narrated by either Key or Taemin.*

whoever you feel like shipping :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I close my eyes, I saw you again.

And I felt so much pain again.

Your face seemed to be so clear,

But then I realize that you were just a part of my dream...

 I woke up from my sleep. I sighed. I shouldn’t wake up though. I had you in my dreams.  That dream seemed to be so clear. I have you beside me. Though having you hurts, it’s fine. Atleast I had you. But when I opened my eyes, I got disappointed. You are just a big part of the dream I longed to have. The dream I always want…

I only got to see you in my dreams,

I only got to hold you in my dreams,

I only own you in my sleep,

And you only love me in my sleep...

After we go on our separate ways, and live without each other, I only got to see you in my dreams. Though I badly wanted to see you. I can’t. I just can’t. I only got to hold you like the usual in my dreams. I wanted to but you are far from me. You are not in my reach. I let you go; let you have your own way but in my dreams, I still own you. I still have you. And with my dreams, you still love me. The love we once shared together was too obvious in my dreams…

I heard you whispered the words I long to hear.

But when I open my eyes, it was all too clear,

That what I've heard is just a part of my dreams,

That the love we shared is just a part of my big dreams.

 My eyes were closed when I heard you say the words I longed to hear. You told me you love me. But when I open my eyes again, the hurtful truth was all too clear. That what you just said is a part of my dream. That the love we shared again was just part of my big dreams that I always had.

Every night when I close my eyes,

I always wish that there will be no tomorrow,

For I always want to own you,

And I always want you to be a part of me...

Before I close my eyes, I prayed and wished that the moment I close my eyes, I won’t open it again. That there will be no tomorrow for me. Coz I always wanted to own you and I always want you to be a part of me. I want you again. Again though I hurts, I still want you again.

But I know it wouldn't happen...

Coz I will only have you; I will only own you,

And I will only get the chance to hold and love you again,

In my sweet dreams....

And hell yeah. I know what I wish and what I prayed will never happen. I know coz I will only have and own you; coz I will only get the chance to hold you close to me again; coz I can only love you again, in my sweet dreams.  I know in my sweet dreams, you can love me back. I can have you back. I wish my dreams will turn into reality. Coz I want you again.

But yes, that was right again. You are just a part of my dreams.

Everything I want that happened is just a part of my dreams. The dreams that I know that will never become a reality. Coz you and I is now just a dream……

 

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

that was based on the poem i wrote while our class was being bombed with my professor's nonstop rants :D

jheiihyun07 is bored :D

whatcha think about it??