Sketch Pt.2

The Unfinished Canvas.

Ha Na jumped up and ran as fast as she could to the toilet.She finished at a fast pace and went back into the room, the man still sitting on the bed. "Thanks, You wouldn't happen to know Ri Jin would you? I cna't find her."

"Oh, she was outside taking pictures of everyone! Might want to check there." He said with a drunk stutter lifting himself off the bed onto his feet.

Ha Na opened the door to leave and look for Ri Jin when suddenly the mans arm grabbed her. "What?" She asked him. "Stay here and talk to me for a little bit, i don't know anyone here and i leave in a few days to got back to China, I'd like to have a conversation with someone." he begged pulling her back into the room. "I really need to go find my friend." She said tring to pull away. He firmly pulled her back in, "No, you do not." he said pushing her onto the bed, she collapsed on it trying to regain herself. All the alcohol was making her dizzy and hard to keep her balance.

Suddenly he was on top of her pushing his hands up her shirt cupping his hands around her bra. "No, stop." She said pushing him away but he was persistent. "Stop, or i'll scream." He covered pushing his hand back to her bra pulling it down along with the loose part of her dress down to reveal her . His mouth made it way to her s, biting and he pushed his free had down and under her dress and under the slip of her undewear. Ha Na squirmed and flopped around trying to free herslef from him but, her drunk state was limiting her movement. She tried screaming but his had only pressed into harder. He slipped his fingers into her fold while keeping his mouth on her . Shoving with his might he inserted his fingers into her pounding away making her drip. "Stop it, let me go." he heard from under his had. Her kicks and screams were making him loose his grip. He quickly took his belt off and dropped his pants and boxers to the floor hand still on .

He yanked her underwear down and pressed her harder into the bed preparing himself to enter her with a quick he entered her. Ha Na wriggled in pain, scratching, pinching, hitting and kicking as hard as she could. He ed in and out and pressing his hand harder onto her face. His face making its way back to her exposed s. Ha Na stopped fighting and looked to the dresser next to the bed, extending her arm out she grabbed wrapped her hands around the lamp sitting on the edge and in a firm grip she swung.

*Creek Snap, "Suprise!"* She heard and saw Ri Jin standing with the door open and the man on the ground. Ha Na jumped up and fixed her clothes took Ri Jins arm and ran out of the house as fast as she could.Sketc