The Day.

Cold Love.

Day 5.

I was waiting for you. I was waiting for you the whole time, there, alone. You told me that you will go to the front gate as soon as you finished your tasks. But in the end, you were talking with that girl, laughing together, holding hand, walking side by side. I hid my self as soon as i saw you on the front gate.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Day 75.

It was your birthday, i came to your house to surprise you, bought you your favorite guitar that you wanted from long time ago. I bought it, for you. It’s your birthday present. But as soon as i got into your house, you were kissing with that girl. And you seemed happy after that, smiling from cheek to cheek because of that girl. I left the guitar in front of your door, hoping you would know that it was from me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Day 249.

I decided to stay away from you. Keeping some distance from you, hoping that you would realize that i’m no longer on your side. But you seem like you didn’t care. As long as you had that girl, your life were perfect. I skipped classes, i starved my self, i even cut my ownself. I’m nothing without you...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Day 358.

You called me. You in’ called me. I was so happy that time, thinking that you might missed me because i’ve disappeared from your life. But as soon as i got butterfly on my stomach, i dropped the phone. I can’t stand it anymore..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Day 738.

The day. I wore my best suit as i walked to the highest floor. I pressed the button on the lift. 38. I was smiling all the time in the lift, thinking how it could turned out perfect. Imagining you and me having a perfect marriage. I reached the highest floor, i walked outside the balcony as i could saw you across the building. Smiling widely, wearing your best suit. I was totally in awe when i looked at you, that smile, that chuckle, that kisses. I envied that girl, she could have you. She could have all of you.

I took out the letter, the letter that i wrote. I wanted to give it to you, but i afraid you’ll avoid me if i give you the letter. So, i decided to save the letter. I put the letter safely on my suit’s pocket and smiled. Smiling from ear to ear, i heard that someone was trying to forcefully open the door that i locked. “Woohyun, stop!” shouted someone. The next thing i knew, i was falling from the 38th floor, facing my new life in the other world.

 

“I love you, so much until it hurts, Sunggyu..”