The kisses of the sun were sweet

Morning Mood

"They better be awake or I'll flip tables", Kibum snorted, carrying four plastic bags in his hands. Shopping with Jinki was nice since he wasn't whining or running around all the time but having to do all the boring grocery store shopping while that lazy- bastard Jonghyun was snoring his hangover off was just infuriating. Minho didn't bother him so much; after all he had done the shopping with Taemin last weekend just like he promised.

"Yah, don't be so upset with Jonghyun. You don't want to be left alone with him when he's under the spell of alcohol. No matter was he drunk or hangover", Jinki said walking in front of Kibum since he had the keys in his hands.

"True, but did he have to get drunk last night? I mean he did remember it was his turn to go shopping with me today."

"Yeah well, maybe that's the reason."

Jinki opened the door for Kibum who was now wondering did the leader mean that shopping with him was something one would try to avoid or was it just the shopping. Jinki followed behind Kibum as they entered the dorm that was dead silent except for the TV that seemed to be on. It's probably Minho, Kibum thought.

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF THAT BRAT JONGHYUN IS STILL SLEEPING -" Kibum started raging but as soon as he saw the two figures on the sofa he went silent for a moment. There was Minho, blushing and looking so dumbfounded one probably could. Right beside him sit Jonghyun watching TV and eating a bowl of cereals like nothing had happened.

"What on Earth..." mumbled Jinki who was peeking behind Kibum.

"What's going on? What's wrong with Minho's face?" Kibum started interrogating and Minho seemed to snap back to reality.

"I-I'll use the bathroom..." he mumbled hurrying towards the bathroom door.

"Yah, come back here I wasn't finished!" Kibum yelled after him just to hear the door being locked.

"Seriously", Kibum whined and turned to face Jonghyun. "Did you forget to put your pants on again or what is this all about?"

Jonghyun just shrugged his shoulders and stuffed more cereals into his mouth. Kibum rolled his eyes and gave up making his way to the kitchen with the plastic bags.

 

- 10 MINUTES EARLIER -

Minho closed his eyes and prepared for his doom. But Jonghyun wasn't in a hurry. He took a good look at his fellow's face and found it charming how his fingers working on the taller one's neck made him twitch slightly every now and then. Jonghyun bended over closer to Minho's ear. The younger one startled a little when he felt lips touch his left cheek lightly.

"Feels nice, huh?" Jonghyun whispered with a slight tone of amusement in his voice. Minho didn't answer which just provoked the shorter one.

"That's what I thought."

He leaned back a little and then, as carefully as he could, placed a soft kiss on Minho's lower lip. Jonghyun let the kiss last for a while enjoying the taste of the younger one's lips and how he slowly started to relax. For Minho those five seconds felt like five hours. And deep inside he also kind of hoped so. Jonghyun let go of Minho's wrist and placed his both hands on Minho's neck while starting to deepen the kiss. Minho did nothing to stop him but after a while cautiously peeked under his closed eyelids. The sunlight coming from the window made everything look so peaceful and pure. It made Jonghyun look beautiful. He was always the one jumping and running around and causing chaos. But there he was, kissing Minho eyes lightly closed like he was made out of thin glass. And Minho noticed that he smelled of alcohol. The guy was drunk, at least a little bit.

"Y-you -" Minho managed to say before being interrupted by another kiss. It was not like Minho wasn't blushing already but as soon as Jonghyun broke the kiss and opened his eyes to look at his partner Minho felt like his cheeks were on fire.

"And they call you flaming charisma", Jonghyun laughed. For Minho his smile was bright like the sun.

"Stop it", Minho stuttered.

"What?"

"You're drunk."

"Might've drunk a few beers before getting up. The hangover was killing me, ya know." Jonghyun leaned in for a new kiss but Minho pushed him back.

"You're not being fair."

"You mean I'm not being serious? That this isn't serious?"

Jonghyun pressed his palms against Minho's thighs and leaned closer. His expression was more serious now.

"Are you being serious? Is this serious?" Jonghyun asked. Minho looked offended and was about to say something but just then the voices of Kibum and Onew could be heard approaching the front door.

"Well", Jonghyun said. "Looks like we have to wait 'til night to find out what happens when I'm dead serious."

He gave Minho a smile and a kiss on the cheek. After that he just casually stole the bowl from his hand, sat on the couch and started to eat.

 

 

A/N: For now I'll leave this to be a two-shot, but maybe in the future I'll come up with new chapters. Hopefully you enjoyed reading!