YOU ARE MESSING WITH A WRONG PERSON...

~THE CHAOTIC LOVE LIFE OF A GIRL NAMED JOJO~

I walk out the office and stop to take a glance at the mirror on the wall beside the office. ugh!! i look sick!! touching my face here and there then sigh.

I am sick....another sigh come out again. i take out a face mask that i bought earlier and wear it to cover my sick face.

 *BELL'S RINGING* i look at my watch. ahhh I assume its...lunch time?

Students start to fill the hallway and most of them are heading to somewhere that is the opposite of where im gonna head. i slowly walk to the side and lean on a wall, slide my hand in my pockets and lower my head. After a moment when there are less people in the hallway, i start to follow some students and i end up to be in a Cafeteria.

i start my tour in the cafeteria and some of the students start to give me weird look as i walked pass them and some of them (especially girls) start to squel like crazy for some reason that im not sure about. Anyway, I bought a can of coke at the vendor machine and put it in my winter jacket's pocket. Suddenly, some of the students start to gather around to a table at the corner of the cafe makes me confuse of the sudden move.

Out of curiosity, my legs start to move towards the crowd but when i arrive its too crowded. So, i decided to ask some student. "Excuse me? What happened?" i ask a group of boys but all i've got was their shocked face first. I think they are scared of me lol!!! or maybe bcuz of the mask...do i look like a ninja to you? i monolog to myself while chuckle to the boys who laughs along.

Then one of them starts to lean over which makes me lean over as well." The Ice Princess is going to burst soon!" then that boys laugh his out while im still confused. Another boy start explaining what is happenning and i just nod, understanding the fact.

ahhhh so she is the rich brat that likes to pick up a fight from commoners...along with her team...how am i supposed to handle these rich brats...my inner thoughts speak by itself.

Then the second i look at the girls, one of the rich brats grabs a can of unopened cola and about to throw it to a poor girl. I naturally step forward really fast and grab her wrist. "THATS ENOUGH!" i yell at her in English, then i realised that im not speaking in korean. when i want to translate it in korean, she speak to me in english. "who the hell are you?" wow someone speak in English right now~

i take the can from her hand and glare at her. "Its not nice to pick on someone Miss"i said to her with a smile.(well at least i smiled even though she is totally looks like she is about to explode real soon)

i put the can on the table near me while waiting for her to speak which is not coming at all. i turn to look at the victim Hmm the 3 of them look fine i guess, no injuries or what so ever. I turn back to this ' Miss' still waiting for her to speak while my eyes look at other students' faces which is quite funny bcuz they have put on the same shocked face which is funny to me. And the silence make it more awkward than ever which makes me start to walk away bcuz they are staring at me like laser beam. i flash a smirk to the ' Miss' and saw her nametag.Jessica... i will be watching this one  

i stop in front of the EXIT door and shout at them "See you in a few days es!" the cafe start to make noises as soon as i finish my words. I start to walk away heading to the gate.

You are in my list now Jessica...semi-hate list...dont even try to piss me off. If not...then you are messing with a wrong person.