ARRIVED IN SOUTH KOREA

~THE CHAOTIC LOVE LIFE OF A GIRL NAMED JOJO~

After a very long flight which seems like forever to me, i finally arrived in SOUTH KOREA!! Well thats the good new, the bad news is ITS SO FREAKIN COLD HERE AND I FORGOT TO CHECK WHAT SEASON IS IT IN KOREA!! Goddamn Jojo, screw you!!! You are just wearing a black hoodie and snow cap well of course with black jeans and sneakers too. (yeah...all black bcuz black is my thang mannn)

It is the end of winter in korea but i just so uncomfortable bcuz i never been this cold! I push the trolley full of my luggages towards the exit (which i barely find bcuz it tooks a while to read it in korean, yeah i know how to speak korea, i learnt it before but thats along story so i will tell you later)

Outside, i barely stand still bcuz im shivering like hell but still look cool bcuz i dont wanna embarrass myself. People around me keep staring at me.

"is it an idol? WOW he's so cool!!" a girl not so far from me said

"EH? is it a HE or SHE? Whatever~ that person is totally swag". her friend said to her. i laugh silently when i heard them and take a glances at them.

"OMO how beautifullllll if it's a she, she is so damn pretty but it is's a he, he's a blooming flower boy" i secretly laugh at the words. this is so damn funny!

. A taxi stops in front of me and asking if i wanna take the taxi. i immediately nod and help him put my luggages in the car. 

"Where do you wanna go miss?" the old man ask me. "Any places that sells warm clothes please?" i replied politely to the old man.

The old man started to ask about where did i come from, why i am in korea and blah blah blah (ok let me tell you)

Imma a streetdancer and thats include b-boy, crumping, locking and all sorts of that and a few modern dance and im also a dance teacher back in San Francisco with my team. So, im going to be teaching in an art college somewhere in Seoul, teaching about dance of course! I already accept the job actually but the main reason i flew to Korea is not about the job...its something more important than that actually but..the story was too long. (will be reveal soon)

Anyway, i got my winter jacket(black) and some medicine bcuz i kept sneezing ever since i got to korea( actually since im in the flight). Also, i got a place to stay for a few days which is a very cheap motel, thanks to that old taxi man.

Next stop is the art college that im supposed to teach which is Shinhwa Art College, SAC (yeah...) i paid the taxi and give him extra money bcuz he help me a lot.

Well, i am supposed to report myself tomorrow but since i got here earlier than i should be, so i think maybe i should look around the college for a lil bit. i pulled out my Iphone to take a look at my white face and fix my bang under the snowcap. COOL... for a girl, i look cool i guess, i mean..boy's kind of cool...you know what i meant right. Yes the fact that i look boyish bcuz its more comfortable this way but the truth is im still a girl you know..a boyish one.

i walk along a hallway i guess,pass a few students that i run into and it was weird how they staring at me especially the girls and they were all like making a path for me to walk and keep staring but i ignore them bcuz im struggling to find the office. Well, i ended asking a few girls "Anyeonghaseyo...may i ask where is the office?" a quite husky voice of mine blurt out of my mouth as i expected bcuz of the cold.

And then the girls started to stare at me like other students did like they are seeing a celebrity (yeah right) before i flick my fingers to get them back to reality. Once they did, they face down (embarrass maybe?)

"errr...office is..the second floor on the right side..oppa..." ok i finally got the answer but then i recall back. OPPA? maybe they mistaken me as guy..well a lot of people had mistaken that too but im used to it.

" ok thanks, see ya later" i said while wave at them and start walking to the office. Then i heard a quite a loud scream, i was shocked at first but i ignore it. 

"OMO OMO THAT OPPA IS SO HANDSOME!! HE IS SO COOL WHEN HE SAID see ya later!! WHAT WAS THAT MEAN??? HE WILL STUDY HERE?!! OMO OMO OMO!!" i recognise that voice, it was the bunch of girls that i run into before...but.. oh well.

Along my way to the office i heard a lot of screaming and i was thinking, Man..this school is crazy! why so many people scream?! oh my headache...and the boys..ugh dont wanna said about that..

After so much difficulty, i got to the office and report myself. " Anyeonghaseyo, I am Jojo, the new dance teacher." 

"Oh right!! Miss Jojo i thought you supposed to come tomorrow?" Mr Danny the Principal.

"im just come to look around a lil bit...and to inform that..maybe i should start the day after tomorrow?"i asked politely.

"But why?" he look at my face.

"Err Im a lil bit sick right now..i have cold and slight fever and jet lack too"

"ahhhh ok i understand its ok we can arranged the stage later" i nod but then i realize 

"stage???" i ask

"Owh for the ceremony..well in this college we held a ceremony to welcome the newcomer of the school! sorry for late inform"