Shady Girl

it has to be you.
I'm this shady girl who only loves you
I'm this shady girl who's only looking at you
I need you boy...
LIke this, I only need you.

Dear Taeyeon and Tiffany,

We're sorry we had to do this.  He left us with no other choice.  We won't risk him hurting Seohyun, and we won't risk him hurting any of us...  especially the both of you, who are so dear to us.  This is the only way.  Tell them we're sorry.  Forgive us.  If this ends badly, don't remember us, but remember we love you.  Goodbye.

We love all of you.
Leeteuk and Siwon

"They left us..." Taeyeon whispered softly, as Tiffany wrapped her arms around herself.

The morning after the news had been reported, they found the house devoid of Leeteuk and Siwon.  They had searched the entire mansion, until Kyuhyun spotted the letter on the shoe rack.  He had yelled for all of them to come out, and as they approached him, they saw that his hands were trembling and his eyes were shining with unshed tears.

He had retreated to Donghae's side after passing the letter over to Taeyeon, where the older one wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

Murmurs filled the room as Heechul took the paper from Taeyeon.  "Those two..."

"Maknae, are you okay?" Yuri turned to the youngest, her hand brushing her head softly.

Seohyun looked up at her unnie with tears flowing down her face.  "They went back for him, unnie."

Yesung, standing besides Yuri, patted her shoulder as Yuri looked at him, her eyes b with tears.


"Sir, your sons have got onto the flight destined back home," his secretary informed him.

Mr Park nodded and chuckled inwardly to himself, in a good mood.  "You can have the rest of the day off," he insisted.

"Thanks sir," his secretary bowed and left, closing the door softly behind him.

Park Im Soon allowed a smile on his face.  "So...  two boys down, thirteen more boys to go..."

His men had already flown over way before he announced his intention to seek them personally, and secret cameras were installed at the main and back doors of the house.  His contacts would ensure everything would go smoothly to ensure his children come back to him.  All of them were ready, poised at the first moment to take action.

He laughed.  He would have to get rid of Hankyung and Sungmin, who were trained in martial arts, first, then the rest would be easy to come...


Sunny came out to find Kyuhyun.  "Oppa, you alright?"

He looked at her and forced a smile on his face.  "I'm alright, Sunny.  Where's Sungmin?  Off doing his ageyo again?"

"Yah, Cho Kyuhyun!"

The three of them laughed and Sunny hooked her arm loosely through her boyfriend's.

"We'll be going for a walk in the park," he told the younger one.  "You want to join us?"

Kyuhyun shook his head quickly.  "Why would I wanna be a gooseberry," he groaned out.

Sungmin chuckled and rapped him on his head.  "Tell Heechul hyung we'll be back in an hour.  She needs to relax," he said softly to Kyuhyun, looking at his girlfriend with a sad smile on his face.

Kyuhyun nodded.

"And talk to Seohyun," Sungmin added.  "She needs you now."

Kyuhyun punched his hyung in the shoulder before turning to go back into the house.  "See you, hyung."

After ten minutes, he found her on the third floor of the mansion, surrounded by books.  He had started asking those on the first floor if they had seen her, then slowly peering his head into each room on the second floor to find her. 

He finally found her on the third floor.

Although she was surrounded by books, her favourite pastime, she wasn't reading.  She had a miserable look on her face and he slid next to her.

"You okay, Seohyun?" he asked, concerned as he picked up a book off the floor and leafed through it aimlessly.

"ANYONE SEEN SUNGMIN AND SUNNY!" the voice of Heechul yelled from the second floor as he walked up to the third floor.

Seohyun gave a half-smile and nodded at Kyuhyun, who smiled back and sighed loudly.  "THEY WENT TO THE PARK HYUNG!"

"Oppa," she muttered, flinching a bit from the loudness of the sounds.

"OH THERE YOU ARE MAKNAES!"

"Hyung, no need to yell, we're right in front of you," Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at his hyung.

"Tch much," Heechul snorted and left.

"I didn't know you read, oppa," she murmured.

He pinched her nose slightly and chuckled out loud.  "Yah Seohyun, I'm not all Starcraft okay."

She laughed.  "I got it oppa," and she went back to her reading as he felt his phone vibrate.

"Yoboseyo?" he answered.  "No wait what hyung?  Hyung, I can't hear you," he said, straining his ears.  "No HYUNG!" the phone went dead.

Seohyun looked up, worry on her face.  "Kyuhyun oppa?  What's wrong?"

He got up from the floor quickly, she mirroring him and the two of them ran down the stairs.

"HYUNGS!" he yelled, reaching the first floor where Hankyung and Donghae were.  "Sungmin needs help in the park!"

The two of the older ones got up quickly, Donghae leaning over to whisper something to Yoona, and she nodded in reply.  She walked over to pull Seohyun over gently to where she and Sooyoung was.  "Stay," she murmured, and their maknae sank onto the couch, worry etched on her features.


"Sunny..." Sungmin murmured to himself, as he tried to get up groggily from the granite floor.  He flinched back as he felt the pain shoot through his head.

Hankyung, Donghae, Ryeowook, who had been jogging in the park, and Kyuhyun were all busy searching for Sungmin and had split up.  Ryeowook found him in pain near the playground in the park.  "He's near the playground," he texted before running over to where his hyung was.

"Hyung, are you okay?  Are you hurt anywhere?" Ryeowook asked worriedly, checking his arms for bruises.

"Sunny," he whispered, his eyes in pain, and the younger one looked around, searching.

"Hyung?  Where's Sunny?" Donghae asked as Hankyung helped him to sit up.

"We... we got attacked," he breathed out.  "I tried to fight, but there were four of them, and they must have knocked me out.  They took her, they took Sunny!" his eyes widened as he tried to quickly stand up but fell into Donghae's arms. 

"Donghae, take him back, the rest of us will search for Sunny," Hankyung instructed before breaking into a run, the other two following him as they spilit up to look for Sunny.


"Oppa!" Yuri gasped as she opened the door quickly to let Donghae and Sungmin in.

"Hyung, help me get him to his room," Donghae called to Yesung, who immediately got up from the sofa and together the two of them carried him up the stairs.

All this time, he was murmuring Sunny's name.  Taeyeon and Tiffany came down the stairs, shock colouring their faces.

"I'll explain later," Donghae muttered.  "Can one of you get the first aid box?  Thanks."

Tiffany nodded and she ran to the medicine cabinet while Taeyeon joined the two youngest in the living room.  They looked up as the front door opened and Hankyung, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun entered, tired, but the two youngest went upstairs to check on Sungmin.

Hankyung went over to where the girls were.  "Taeyeon, Sungmin and Sunny got attacked while in the park..." he trailed off hearing their exclaimations of horror.  "Sungmin couldn't fight back, they were outnumbered...  They took Sunny."

Tears flowed down Taeyeon's face as she stepped back shakily.  First Leeteuk and Siwon left, now Sunny got kidnapped...

"Unnie," Yoona whispered.  "Sunny's gonna be okay..."

They froze when they heard the shouting from upstairs.

"YAH!  ITS ALL HER FAULT!

"HYUNG!  MIND WHAT YOU SAY!"

"He's probably in shock...  I'll go upstairs," Hankyung said immediately and ran up to Sungmin's room, Seohyun following after him, shaking off Taeyeon's hand and looking at her unnie pleadingly.

Yesung, Donghae and Ryeowook were near the door, watching them helplessly.

"YAH MAKNAE, IF IT DIDN'T HAPPEN, SUNNY WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN KIDNAPPED!"

"Lee Sungmin!" Hankyung burst out.  "You will not talk that way about her!"

"Hyung!" Sungmin set his eyes on the older one, Seohyun carefully positioning herself behind Hankyung, "if it happened to your girlfriend, what would you do?  How would you react?" he spat out.

Hankyung paused momentarily.

Then the shouting match resumed, and no one noticed the youngest slipping down the stairs, out of the house, and running, putting distance between the people in the house and herself.

This is all my fault...  Sungmin oppa, Sunny unnie, forgive me for causing you so much pain...


I'm sorry for the late update!  Was cracking my brain on how to continue from the previous chapter.  Anyway, heard a rumour about SM wanting to disband SJ when EXO debut D:  Can't believe the nerve, if it wasn't for SJ/SNSD/SHINee will SM even be so successful and well-known? 

Anyway, hope you guys like this chapter, sorry for making Sungmin push the blame on Seohyun ):  It was just how the story went, don't hate me D:  He said all those in anger over losing Sunny but he didn't blame Seohyun although it seems like ((:

By the way, for those who don't know, the song at the top of this chapter is Shady Girl by Sistar ^^  HYORIN kekeke :D

Thanks to all of my subscribers and all of you reading this story for your patience!