Final

NeighborHun's Advice

“ Don’t look at him too much, you’re not going to move on if you keep doing that, you idiot “

Well, I can probably know who’s talking by just hearing the voice. I was looking at my ex-boyfriend who lives in front of my house from my room’s window till this guy barge into my room without permission. I clucked.

“ Shut up, Oh Sehun “ I threw a pillow at him. Yeah, His name is Oh Sehun. He’s someone who lives next to my house and also one of my best friend.

“ Ya! You just threw a pillow right on my handsome face! “ He said as he sat on my bed.

“ Who allowed you to go in without the owner’s permission huh? “ I shot back.

“ Isn’t that what I always do? Why are you mad now? “ I sighed. Well that’s true.

“ Oh, I guess you’re not in a good mood right now, am I right? “ He continued. I nod for a few times.

“ How about video games? “ He asked.

“ I can’t say no to video games, You know “ I answered. He chuckled. And we both immediately go out from my room and go to the family’s room where the Tv is.

 

“ Yeay! I won! “ Sehun cheerfully said. I growled.

“ Ah, This is not helping my mood to change. Try another! “ I said while putting back my game stick harshly.

“ Hmm.. How about Funny Movies? “ He asked. I sighed.

“ Whatever you want, Oh Sehun “

“ Stop calling me with my real name, it sounds like you’re mad at me “ He said with an annoyed tone. I chuckled. Sometimes Sehun can become so cute.

“ I’m sorry Sehun. I’m not mad at you. Let’s just watch the movie now, okay? “ I replied.

“ Okay “ And with that, He played the movie that he recommended.

 

After about 45 minutes the movie has going, Sehun suddenly paused the movie. I turned my head to him and looked at him confusedly.

“ What are you doing? “ I asked.

“ Is your mood changing? “ He asked back. Well actually, The movie also doesn’t help a bit to change my mood, so..

“ Not really.. But why are you pausing the movie so suddenly? “ I answered.

“ What’s so good about the funny movie if that’s not helping you to change your mood? Aren’t we watching it to change your mood? “ I froze. Since when did Sehun become this good in making sentences?

“ Yeah.. You’re right. Let’s just stop the movie “ I said as I took the remote from Sehun’s hand and turn the Tv off.

“ Do you have anymore ideas to change my mood? “ I asked. He sighed.

“ No actually “ He answered with a sad tone. I nodded, understanding the situation.

“ Well, It’s getting late too anyway. Just give me advice how to move on easily “ I decided.

“ Me? Giving advice? Are you kidding me? “ He sarcastically said while placing his face closer to mine. I rolled my eyes and pushed his shoulder.

“ Hey, at least I’ve tried to shorten the time, okay? I’m so done having you here with your stupid ideas “ I replied.

“ Okay okay, I’ll give you an advice for you to move on “ He took his breath deeply and continued

“ Just look for another man. That’s the point “ I raised an eyebrow.

“ What the he--- “

I was cut by his sudden action. Sehun just kissed my right cheek. And it unconsciously made my heart skipped a beat.

“ See you later. Bye! “ He ran out from my house leaving me here.. confused. And then I realized.. maybe not all of his ideas are stupid.

 

 

 

 

 

 

And the last advice is helping me a lot. Thank you Oh Sehun.

 


 

A/N :

Oh my gosh, i'm so sorry if it's kind of too short :( But what do you think?