how i met her

how i met her

ps listen to 60 sec by sunggyu

myungsoo pov 

i saw her

me and sungyeol was drinking bubble tea while talking about stupid stuff as always. i kept looking over me i saw her she is beautiful 

"sungyeol i like that girl right there' I whisper to him he got up and walked up to her stupid sungyeol i thought i wanted to smack him in the head until he bleeds but to bad i thought.

minah pov 

i was just talking to jinhee my sister until some guy came up to me "hey my friend thinks your pretty" he said while pointing at him "sorry well he is good looking but i am taken sorry" i said. well i was taken by minwoo. my sister was looking at that guy that sat right down.

myungsoo pov 

" sorry dude i diddnt know" he said with his head down "its okay lets go" i said we left 

few hours later

finally i am home i greeted my mom i wish i was rich. me and my mom house is small 2 rooms and a small kitchen she left my dad that abused her i toke her hand and left. "food is ready" she yelled "i will be down" i yelled back i went and toke a walk out side

minah pov

i tried calling minwoo and texted him he diddnt call back or text back. i got up greeted my dad and left the house to go to minwoo house i saw him with a girl my tears were about to fall but it diddnt. i called him he put the phone back and pecked her and she left i walked up to him and slapped him and punched him in the face "YOU USED ME FOR MONEY ALL THESE 2 YEARS WE BEEN TOGHTER" i spat at him threw money at his face and left running he started to chase me he turned around and grabbed me and kissed me harshely and he slapped me i started screaming but he kept on kissing me harshley and slapping me then *BAM* i fell.

myungsoo pov 

i was just walking then i heard screaming i saw her crying and screaming and getting hurt i ran and punched him in the face he fell and she did but i caught her i picked her up and toke her to my house "umma help" i yelled "omo myungsoo what happened" she asked " i saved her but she fainted" i said while putting her on the couch

minah pov 

my head is spinning crazy my lips hurt and my cheek hurts too i saw a guy sitting while watching tv i started to scream "DID YOU ME!!!!!!" i yelled while covering my body " omo no my son saved you" she said laughing he was shocked " oh sorry i was scared but what happend or why am i here wait are u the one that said i was pretty?" i asked " well u were screaming and getting slapped and kissed harshley so i saved you and i am the one that one that thinks u are pretty" he said smiling while rubbing his neck he is kinda cute i thought " well i got to go and thank you both" i was about to leave but he grabbed my hand " a pretty lady shouldnt go by her self i will go with you" he said i nodded a yes we were both outside " um can i ask you a question" i asked "yeah you can" he said "whats your name my name is choi minah" i said while sticking out my hand he grabbed my hand and shooked it " my name is kim myungsoo" we both smiled "where is your house" he asked "we are here" i yelled his mouth was hanging out " close your mouth or flies will come and choke you" i said while laughing he closed his mouth " ITS HUGE MINAH" he yelled " well i got to go okay thank you" i gave him my number and went inside and waved and he waved back "bye" he went back.

 

 

 

 

 

 

i hope you guys like it and subcribe for more updates and check out gone because it is how they met and gone is a sad one so beware okay bye bye see you next time ps i might made some mistakes but its okay right?