Truth revealed?

12:51
Jessica's POV
 
 
 
As soon as we arrived. I wanted to ask Soojung about everything. I have so many questions that needs to be answered. I decided to knock on her door. I am very sure she is still awake after what happen this night.
 
 
 
*tok tok tok*
 
 
 
"Krys, can we talk? I will enter now ok?" Knowing my sister she is not used in locking her door.
 
I saw her lying and pillow is covering her face
 
 
 
"Is there anything wrong Soojung-ah? You know that you can tell me anything. I am not your unnie for nothing." I tried to talk to her. She moves a little but not yet saying anything
 
 
 
"Dont you trust me anymore?" With that, she removed the pillow and sits up leaning on the headboard
 
 
 
"Its not that unnie. I am just tired and I need to rest." She said but I can feel the sadness in her voice.
 
 
 
"I know you are not just tired. Something is making you sad Krys? You know if might help when you tell me whats bothering you. You dont feel ok I can feel it." Should I ask her about that guy she is with. Is that the guy making her sad? Or is it about Amber. I am afraid of her revelations. I want answers but will I want those answers?
 
 
 
Still she doesnt answers. I should start it. It might interrupt her silence
 
 
 
"Krys is this about the guy you are with a while ago? Did he hurt you? I am going to kill him if he did." I said then she shook her head. Not the guy. So this is about Amber then. Maybe my instinct is right.
 
 
 
"So this is about Amber?" She seemed so surprised about the question. Maybe I was right. Wait if I am what I am going to do. I know I like Amber but am I willing to give way for my sister? Does that mean we havent yet started and we are already done?
 
 
 
"It is Amber right? You like her. Is thats bothering you? But since I came all her attention is on me now. Thats why you dont want her to give you ride to work. Thats why you are avoiding her?" Just from her reactions I know what I said is true. What now? What will happen next? 
 
 
 
"Unnie, dont worry. I wont get in between. I like Amber and maybe love her but I wont ruin what the two of you can have. I just need time unnie. I am sorry for not saying this to you." My little sister is going to sacrifice? Isnt that wrong? I should be the one giving way. How foolish I am that I didnt notice the actions of Soojung when she is with Amber. So its make sense. She is the one that Soojung is telling me when we are having our video calls.
 
 
 
"Is she is the one? The dork that makes you happy? The person who spoils you a lot? How come I didnt notice that. She treats you like a princess. Aishh I am a stupid unnie." I said to her while smiling. I am torn with my feelings. I love my sister so much that before my feelings for Amber bloom I should stop it. 
 
 
 
"Ne unnie. You know I am really shocked when I discover that you are her maomao. I thought maomao is a chinese girl she left in the states. I even thought that maomao is stupid to reject Amber. Just look at her. Loving caring and everything you could ask for." She said with a smile as if she is imagining Amber. So my little sister is really in love with the llama. I should have the decision. I dont want to break my sister's heart even if it takes my own heart to break.
 
 
 
"You know Soojung, you and Amber makes a good couple. You as her princess and she as your everything." I hide my sadness. Although I really like that llama but I think my sister's feeling is stronger than mine.
 
 
 
"What do you want to say Unnie?" She looked me straight in the eyes.
 
 
 
"I will turn her down again. Besides I think we are not meant for each other. You look good together. I can feel that she has feelings for you too. She just still doesnt know about it. I am very sure she will discover it soon." I know this is a crazy decision but I really love my sister more than anything else. I want her to be happy even if I am letting go my possible happiness.
 
 
 
"Are you sure unnie? She is so deeply in love with you. She doesnt even notice me. She doesnt care about who I am with." My sister is insecure? What happened to the confident Krystal Jung?
 
 
 
"Are you doubting yourself? You know that what a Jung wants, a Jung gets. So do everything to have your llama. Hwaiting!" I put my fist in the air. Dont waste what I am letting go Soojung. 
 
 
 
"But Unnie. How will i do that if she only sees you? You know what in 3 years that we became friends she always brags about how much she loves youand  how much she wants to prove to you that she is worth it." She said sadly
 
 
 
"Hey Krys, dont lose hope ok? She will know it soon that she doesnt love me. She just cant get over the fact that I turned her down. Besides we are pretty similar. The coldness and everything, she might be thinking of you as well thats why she thinks she still in love with me," its possible right? Me and krys is pretty much the same.
 
---
 
Krystal's POV
 
Is this true? Unnie is giving way for me. But what will happen to Amber. She'll get hurt if unnie turns her down again. 
 
"Are you sure unnie? Lets say you are right, what will i do then? I know she will get hurt if you reject her again." I am really anxious about this. I dont want Amber getting hurt.
 
"Then that is the part that she will be needing you. I can see that she really cares about you Soojung the same way you care about her. I might hurt her but in time she will know it herself that I am not the one she is needing." Unnie said with a smile. As always she always gives up the things that can possibly make her happy.
 
"But unnie-" she cut me
 
"No buts Krys. You two will look great together. To be honest I like Amber but I know its not that strong and you deserve each other." 
 
"How will you reject her? She might get depressed." I worriedly asked
 
"Rejection always hurt Soojung ah but Amber is a strong and understanding person I am sure she will handle it. Besides she is mature enough to accept it." She gave me her reassuring smile. I cant help to feel guilty because unnie seems to like her too but I am also thankful that unnie is willing to give way for me.
 
"Ne unnie. I love you and thank you for everything." I said with a smile. I felt better. I hope tomorrow will be a great day.
 
"From now on no more secrets krys ok? Tell unnie what bothers you or anything you want to talk to." I felt like are sisterly bond is a lot stronger now. For unnie family comes first. I am glad that she is my sister. 
 
"Ne. Goodnight unnie. Thank you again" i said to her
 
"Goodnight too Soojung ah. Dont worry about everything. Its going to be fine." She said and kissed me in the forehead.
 
Indeed I felt good because I said the truth and she even gave way for me. Now I just need to do everything to make the llama mine.