Don't Go.

You're My Last Piece

Yang Yoseob, a young boy with cute image. His image attracted a lot of people around his school, especially the boys. Attracting boys is one of Yoseob's favourite. He is quite popular in his school. Girls asked him out but he rejected them nicely with a smile. Yes, Yoseob wanted a date and no, Yoseob doesn't want to date with the girls. He only has his eyes on the boys that could complete his puzzle of love. It is the only thing that hides behind Yoseob's personality. His uality.


 

After searching high and low, Yoseob finally found someone who fits his incomplete puzzle perfectly and that is the new student, Yoon Doojoon. He spies on him during recess, in class and even when it's Sunday. He wanted to knew that boy well before catching his heart. Doojoon's love is just too addictive for Yoseob.

 

Looking at each other into the eyes made Yoseob's heart beats faster. Talking with him, walking with him, telling jokes with him, nothing else would make Yoseob's heart slows down whenever he's with Doojoon.

 

Yoseob gathered his courage and finally asked Doojoon out. Doojoon didn't know what to do and accepted the him. Deep inside his heart, he likes Yoseob before Yoseob fell directly into Doojoon's heart. The day couldn't make Yoseob any happier. They started going out recently and spent their time mostly at Doojoon's. Their love are just too addictive that sometimes they did something more than kissing.

 

The cool weather made the Dooseob couple wanted to go out and have fun so badly. Walking through the park is just refreshing. Yoseob closed his eyes ans feels the breeze going through him. It feels good but not better than having Doojoon by his side. Doojoon then remembered it's Yoseob's birthday on that day and decided to bring Yoseob his surprises. He pulled Yoseob over and whispered 'Happy Birthday' while placing a kiss on Yoseob's cheeks.
 


The surprise Doojoon did is just around the town. "Where are we going?" Yoseob looked up at Doojoon with a confused look. "I'm not gonna tell you before we get there" Doojoon chuckled and kissed Yoseob on the tip of his nose. Yoseob knew Doojoon is giving a surprise present for him and it made Yoseob impatient. Yoseob ran towards the other side of the pathway when Doojoon said it's over that side. Doojoon then ran after him.
 


Yoseob's halfway there when suddenly a fast car passed by just right behind him. He got shocked and turned around as he heard someone screamed. There laid his lover on the road with blood cover almost whole of his face. Yoseob can't help but walk clumsily towards Doojoon. He fell on his knee and sat beside his lover. He grabbed Doojoon's head and put it on his lap.

 

Yoseob's tears fall dropped one by one quick, like a waterfall. He held Doojoon's hand and feel the warmth of his hand by his cheeks. He shook Doojoon hoping for some response. Lucky Doojoon is still there. He slowly opened his eyes and the other boy's cheeks weakly. He sat up with all his energy left inside him and he managed to sit up a little. He gave Yoseob the one last kiss.

 

Yoseob deepened his kiss and their tongues fought. As they broke apart, Doojoon forced a smile and Yoseob's cheeks one last time. "Seobie ah..you must always stay happy when I'm gone..Today is your birthday and you must be happy okay? Don't let hyung down. You're present is right under our bed. I will always stay by your side so don't you worry not having me by your side in reality" Doojoon said while breathing heavily. "I love you, Yoseob" He continued with his last breath and he closed his eyes slowly.

 

No, Yoseob doesn't want him to go, he wants him to stay. Doojoon then laid his head on Yoseob's arm and went. Doojoon is the only person that Yoseob love with all his heart. He held Doojoon tight in his arms shaking him as well as calling his name out. As the ambulance came, he held Doojoon tighter not wanting to let him go. The nurses pulled Yoseob away and he kept straggling and crying out loud as he watched his lover's body being dragged away from him.

 

From that time onwards, Yoseob visits his grave everyday telling him 'I love you'. Every night, he hugs the teddy bear that Doojoon gave him. Almost every night he could feel Doojoon's presence beside him hugging him tight when he sleeps.

 

-The End-