fin

Growing Feels

Irene was forced to marry the daughter of the Kang family, before her father's death. She didn't want to do that, at first. But, because her father made her promise to marry the daughter of Kang family before he died, she did it, forcefully. 

Beside, the Kang treated her like she was their own daughter, after she totally became an orphan. So, there was nothing she could do except marrying their one and only daughter, Kang Seulgi.
 
Irene and Seulgi, had very different personalities. Such as, Irene really loved to party all-night, got drunk, and all, she was a cheerful girl, a little bit arrogant, and kind of mean. Meanwhile, Seulgi here, she was so cold, she didn't like to go to party, she prefered to read books, play some music, or draw. Seulgi was cold, but inside, she was really a caring person, kind-hearted, she might look like a dumb, but she would make people felt comfortable whenever they were around her. 
Since the day Irene lived together with the Kang—as she was already a wife of Seulgi– she barely saw Seulgi around the Kang's mansion. It wasn't like she cared, but, she just felt sick because Seulgi's parents would ask about her, non-stop. She was irritated by it.
 
Irene sighed in relief when finally, Seulgi joined them on their dinner today. She looked cold as usual, she didn't even greet Irene or something, she just sat straight beside them when she arrived at the mansion.
 
"Where have you been, Seulgi?" 
 
Seulgi's father was the first one who openned the conversation. Seulgi glanced her father as she sipped a glass of water.
 
"Looking for an apartment. For me and Irene," she answered, nonchalantly.
 
Irene almost choked on her first piece of steak because of Seulgi. She quickly grabbed her drink and took a sip of it before she threw a glare at Seulgi.
 
"Why? You don't feel hapoy to stay with us?" Her mom said. 
 
Seulgi shook her head, "no, I just thought that we should have an independent life."
 
Her faher nodded and finally gave her a permission to her, he also said that he would help to find a nice and comfortable apartment for both Irene and Seulgi.
 
A week passed, Seulgi and Irene were now living in their new apartment. It was a huge and expensive apartment, and of course, it was really comfortable. Apparently, the relationship between Irene and Seulgi was not as comfortable as their apartment. They bickered each other a lot, well, actually Irene complained a lot and Seulgi were just didn't care about it. Irene sneaked out of their apartment at night to party with her friends, and would come home in the morning.
Also, Seulgi found out that her wife, was having a girlfriend. Without any shame, she announced that to Seulgi as she said to the latter not to pick her up from her campus. Seulgi just remained silence, or shurgged, whenever Irene complained or mocked her.
 
But, actually, she told all of her concerns to her bestfriend only, Son Wendy. The Canadian girl knew almost all of Seulgi's concerns. She felt pity for Seulgi that she should lived; stucked together with a witch called Bae Irene. Wendy knew, Irene was rude. She came to Seulgi's apartment once to deliver a package for Seulgi and she witnessed that Irene was nothing but a . As a bestfriend of Seulgi, she didn't like Irene. Not at all. But, then, Seulgi was too kind. She told Wendy not to do anything to her so-called-wife. So, Wendy did.
 
It was just another day of Irene sneaked out of the apartment to go party with her friends. Usually, Seulgi would not care, and slept. But, today, she decided to wait for the girl. She did realise, she slowly fell for the older girl. Well, Irene was cute and beautiful, after all. Truthfully, she was totally Seulgi's type.
 
The bear-like girl just kept pressed the remote control of the television as she sighed, because she got nothing to watch. She threw the remote to her side and rested her head on the headrest of the couch. She took her phone and glanced at the time. It was two in the ing morning. 
 
"," she cursed as she placed her arm on her forehead. She closed her eyes for a moment before she immediately opened it because she heard a click from the door. It was Irene, of course. She stood up from the couch, just to find the older girl who was drunk and wore a really black-tight, and short dress. It was a pleasing sight, but then Seulgi clenched her fist when she realised that many people had landed their eyes on Irene.
 
"Where have you been?" Seulgi said in a cold, yet so calm tone.
 
Irene kept shut instead of answering the younger. She made her way to her room, but before she reached the room, Seulgi pulles her wrist and pinned her againts the wall.
 
"I said," she looked at Irene's eyes. "Where the have you been!?" She raised her voice, and saw glimpse of fright in Irene's eyes.
 
Within a second, Irene let out a chuckle.
 
"Who are you?"
 
"What?" Seulgi frowned.
 
"You're nothing to me," she pushed Seulgi with her index finger.
 
The words made Seulgi gritted her teeth in anger. She punched the wall beside Irene's head.
 
"You're a total ," she muttered and left Irene with her eyes widened in shock. Irene was totally in a mental breakdown. She was shocked. Shocked that the cold Kang Seulgi could do and say those things to her. 
Without her knowing, tears fell from her eyes. She quickly wiped it with the back of her hands.
 
"Why am I...crying?" She asked herself.
 
She entered her room and saw Seulgi was already there, laying on the bed with her eyes closed.
She bent down to see Seulgi's face a little bit closer.
She was kind of guilty to the younger girl, she assumed that Seulgi was waiting for her all-night, whilst she was partying so hard with those friends of hers. She realised, Seulgi was not that bad, she cared of her, she was kind. Why did she hate her? She didn't even know why she was acting like a huge all these time. She decided to clean up herself and laid beside Seulgi. She brought herself closer to Seulgi and put her arm on the younger girl's waist.
 
"I'm sorry," she mumbled as she drove herself to the dreamland.
 
Ever since that day, Irene was loosen up a bit to Seulgi. She became more kind and also cared about the younger. She started to swap away her bad attitudes, just for the kind-hearted Kang Seulgi. She never sneaked out in the middle of the night or anything. 
 
"I see that Irene has changed," Wendy whispers to Seulgi as they sat on the couch, waiting for Irene to serve them drinks.
 
"Yeah," Seulgi sighed.
 
"What? You seem unhappy about it?" Wendy slapped Seulgi's arm and giggled.
 
"I'm just confused," she looked at the Canadian. "Like...suddenly."
 
"Maybe, her eyes are wide opened now." Wendy laughed, and got a flick on her forehead by Seulgi.
 
They stopped fooling around when Irene faked a cough as she placed two glasses of orange juice on the table.
 
"Enjoy," she said with a smile.
 
"Wow, definitely Seulgi's type," Wendy smirked and elbowed Seulgi. "Right, Kang?"
 
"Shut up," the bear hissed. They earned a giggle from Irene.
 
"Alright, enjoy your drinks, girls. I'll freshen up first." Irene said and entered the room.
 
Wendy and Seulgi were staring at her back as she entered her room.
 
"She looks like a mother to me," Wendy said.
 
"Will you stop throwing comments?" Seulgi rolled her eyes.
 
After a while, Irene came out from the room with a really clothes—a white shirt tucked inside the front of her black jeans. Seulgi looked at her from her head to toe, she stood up.
 
"Where are you going?" Seulgi asked.
 
Irene hummed,"I want to buy some groceries. You see, we are running out of it." She smiled.
 
"I'll will accompany you."
 
"You don't need to, Seulgi. You better accompany Wendy here." Irene smiled.
 
"No! No, she said she will go home now." Seulgi lied.
 
"What? I-ugh," Wendy groaned when she felt Seulgi's foot on hers.
 
"Oh? Is that so? If that's the case, then, okay." 
 
Seulgi nodded, as Irene once again smiled at her. She was mermerized by Irene's smile. That's very pretty, Seulgi felt like she could stop breathing by looking at Irene's smile. She wanted Irene to smile for her, always. 
Her thought was interupted by something hitting her body. She turned her head and found Wendy.
 
"What?" She nonchalantly asked.
 
"My foot! You fool!" Wendy shouted. 
 
Seulgi immediately lifted her foot and grinned,"sorry."
 
After Wendy went home, Seulgi and Irene went to the nearest supermarket. 
They had a few conversations as Irene was busy picking up what they need.
 
"How's your girlfriend?" Seulgi asked suddenly.
 
Irene turned her head from the vegetable section to Seulgi who was placing her arms on the trolly for a second.
 
"What girlfriend?" She chuckled.
 
Seulgi tilted her head,"yours."
 
Irene shrugged and took a brocoly and placed it inside the trolly,"broke up."
 
Seulgi just nodded. But, inside her head, she was jumping amd screaming in amuse. She didn't want to ask why, because the only thing she needed to know was just that Irene was fully hers. She didn't need to share with other people.
 
"Seulgi?"
 
"Yeah?"
 
"You heard me?" Irene walked beaide Seulgi and pushed the trolly along. Seulgi shook her head with a silly grin on her face.
 
"I asked you," Irene linked her arm with Seulgi. "What do you want for dinner?"
 
Seulgi's brain was frozen because of the sudden skinship. She blurted out.
 
"You." She confidently said.
 
Irene turned her head in shock to Seulgi, "I'm sorry?"
 
Seulgi mentally slappes herself for talking nonsense,"I mean, anything you want to make." 
 
Irene giggled, she thought how adorable Seulgi was.
 
Their days started to get brighter for each. The feeling that Seulgi had for Irene grew bigger. So did Irene herself. Irene loved Seulgi. She wanted to be Seulgi's. Just like Seulgi wanted to be hers. They were married, but they still felt that they didn't belong to each other, yet.
But today; today Seulgi decided to make Irene officially hers.
She told Wendy to make Irene away from the apartment until Seulgi called her. She really prepared everything by herself, she even cooked. 
 
"Irene will love this," she said as she looked at her apartment became all purple because she knew that Irene was just a purple freak. She took her phone and dialed Wendy's number as she told the girl that everything was ready.
 
As soon as Irene arrived, she gasped when she entered her apartment and it was all purple.
 
"You like it?"
 
She looked at Seulgi who was suddenly walking from nowhere.
 
"I," she looked around until her eyes met Seulgi's. "I love it." 
 
The younger girl giggled,"glad to know." She slowly walked towards Irene and gave the older girl a backhug, "I prepare us a dinner."
 
"You...Did you cook?"
 
Seulgi giggled and nodded because Irene looked like she didn't believe it. And it was cute.
She dragged Irene to the dinner table and there were a lot of foods on it. Seulgi pulled a chair for Irene before she sat down on her seat. They looked like a couple who just got married and still shy to approach each other. 
After the dinner, Seulgi brought Irene to their balcony. Irene loved to see the scene of Seoul city from above, especially at night.
 
"Joohyun."
 
Irene widened her eyes and chuckled when Seulgi called her by her real name, "what?"
 
Seulgi didn't answer with word. She kissed Irene's lips instead. Then she kissed Irene's forehead right after she broke the kiss on their lips. 
 
"I love you."
 
Those three words, were the words that Irene always waited from Seulgi's mouth. After hearing that from Seulgi, She couldn't help but smiling ear to ear. She bit her lower lip, as she shyly answered.
 
"I love you too."
 
They stared into each other eyes until Seulgi broke it with a chuckle.
 
"So?"
 
Irene lifted her eyebrow,"so?"
 
Seulgi smirked as she brought her face closer to Irene, "So? Are you going to kiss me or not?"
 
Irene was caught off guard, she avoided Seulgi's eyes as the blush on her face getting bigger.
 
"W-Well..."
 
Seulgi boldly lifter Irene's chin to face her and once again kissed the moist lips of Bae Irene.
Their innocent kiss was getting hotter as Seulgi started to Irene's lower lip. 
Irene pushed Seulgi gently.
 
"Is this going to end on bed?" She teased.
 
Seulgi giggled,"of course," as she lifted Irene up to the bedroom.