Prologue

Every Morning
Hyunjung scurried to her locker, frantically picking out her books and notebooks from it. Once she completed all her materials, she threw her bag inside and ran off towards the direction of her classroom.
 
She may have woken up a bit later than usual this morning and since she wasn't really used to being outside of the classroom just thirty minutes away from the first bell, she panicked as she made her way around the groups of students huddled together.
 
"Ouch!" She groaned as she fell onto her bottom when she collided with someone. Scrambling up back up onto her feet, she quickly bent down to collect her things.
 
"I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." He picked up her pen and handed it to her with a small smile gracing his face. "Kyungsoo! No, it's fine, really." Hyunjung chuckles and takes the pen from him.
 
"What are you doing here? I thought your classroom was at the other wing?" She tilted her head to the side as she tried her best to restrain herself from looked at her watch.
 
Kyungsoo opened his mouth but closed it right away. He shifted his weight from leg to leg before he spoke, "M-My friend wanted to talk to me about something," He scratched the back of his neck.
 
He let out a sigh once he realised that she wasn't even paying that much attention to him as she couldn't resist it and checked the time on her watch. "Relax, there's still thirty minutes before the first bell rings."
 
Afterwards, they bid goodbye to each other as they walked their separate ways. Kyungsoo rushing to get to the other wing where his classroom was located and Hyunjung entering her classroom.
 
She let out a relieved sigh when she checked the clock, "Ten minutes to spare." Mumbling to herself and walked further into her classroom.
 
"Don't put your stuff there!" Woojin shook her hands in front of her as she pushed her a lightly. She, then, pulled out Hyunjung's chair out and coaxed her to place her books down. "What's wrong with-"
 
She picked up the small carton of strawberry milk, getting confused. "It was already there when I entered the classroom." Woojin settled back down onto her seat.
 
"Are you sure this is even mine? What if someone just accidentally left it or something?" Hyunjung put down the carton and picked up the pink folded paper.
 
Park Hyunjung
 
So it really was intended for her. At least I'll have something to drink with my banana later. She shrugged and carried on with organising her things.
 
 
—-
 
Author's Note:
 
Hi hahaha
This is my first Kyungsoo fanfic omfg i'm actually pretty excited for this.
I know it's not much yet but I hope you guys tell me what you think so far!! :)
 
150514
8:47PM