We will always be one!

We Are One

Honestly things have happened, so many things for Exo. Things tha caused us to cry but become stronger, with kris, then Luhan and now Tao...But the thing is...things happen for a reason and sometimes you can prevent it but sometimes you can't. But why should it change the way we see exo or feel about them? I still see the 12 members I fell in love with, I fell for everything about them. Their personailty, their looks, their funny moments, their cute moments every moment that they lived , we lived those moments with them, no matter where we were. We fell for normal beings and not just idols, so what if Kris and Luhan left? Yes it gave us pain, it gave exo members pain, but they were still there! You can't just cut them out for what they did, yes it was wrong but how can you cut someone from a family? They left for their reasons like how you use your savings to buy things you don't even need. Tao is leaving becausse look at him! If Tao hurt himself even more I don't think I could handle that, he needs to leave...I don't want him to but god knows he needs to heal. He needs time to take care of himself, to be nursed back. Yes we don't want him to leave but what good would it be if he injuried himself more to the point where he couldn't dance or do Wushu anymore?! I don't know this for sure so please don' take my word but someday when he is healed..he'll be back and if he doesn't then we support him just like we supported him in Exo. Exo will always be 12 to me even if they no longer are together I will love all of them, and during this time us EXO-L's have becomed stronger in this time, but to strong that we have turned in to monsters. We will always wanna protect them, love them and give them everything...
We Are One and nothing will never tear it apart no matter the problem. Even if it is down to dis bandment then so be it. They are talented in their own way and forever will they be EXO.