Hate You So Much

I Hate You Choi Siwon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Remember! You said your love only belongs to me, your smile only belongs to me and also you belong to me. So please tell me now that are all lies. What Choi Siwon… you are liar. You know that!”

“Baby, I can exlplain, It is just work….”

“Enough. (yell angrily) don’t use work as excuse, I can clearly describe this situation. don’t lie to me again. You always tell all are work, I can ignore other. But that… why would I?

“Sorry, Baby. I…”

“Don’t say sorry again, oh… you know what, you already told this word nearly hundred in this month. I swear if I hear another sorry again, I choke you off, don’t think I won’t. I surely will.”

“…..”

“Choi Si Won, I saw enough, I heard enough, ok… I want to tell you between us also done enough. Let’s break up”

“ NO! Kyu-ah, Please don’t do that to me. I know you are mad with me. But please don’t break up”

“Why not! I will do whatever I want just like you. Just being your honest gentleman style ever with your Chinese princess with that ing show. If just virtual not enough, please marry as real. I don’t care anymore.”

“What… No… I want to ex…”

“TEE TEE” Kyuhyun didn’t finish listening Siwon’s words, he hung up his phone and power off quickly. He did’t want to listen anything from that man. Ok, he was heard enough from him. He knew that that innocent gentleman will say he is only concentrate work. He accepted that is just only because of he respect his career. He wanted to build his image, popularity more spreading. He took care that actress is only for just shooting. But that are all his words. He won’t believe again. He is neither blindly jealous her nor blindly blame to him. He can understand his lover very much. He tolerated he is left alone. Every time his lover went foreign country to shoot film or model or photo cover, he never complain. Sometimes they can’t meet each other entire two months because of two are busy. He missed him so much but he handled his feeling not let Siwon know. Because he knew his feeling made him more worried, become obstacle in Siwon’s work and his obstacle. So every time when Siwon went somewhere how much he didn’t let him go, finally he just let him do whatever he want.

But not like this time, he is surely mad. He didn’t care Siwon is now Beijing. He saw when press show news of Siwon’s new film, his anger boiled and became hyper. That actress came there to support his virtual husband. He was not feeling bad with that. Ok, he told himself. They are job partners now, right? Everything is still fine. But when he saw that his beloved trying-to-be-gentleman-to-all-woman held his virtual wife there and took photo together. Not finished… still he held her waist and smile to her face with showing his intimate love and care like there is any other thing is important in this whole world. Eww… that man made him dead. Didn’t that smile, that stare, that care and that love only belong to him. Isn’t it? what? His Siwon changed? Did he get enough with him, bore with him?

‘Hate you, Choi Siwon’ Kyuhyun whispered himself. Without knowing himself, tears are fall down on both of his cheeks. He pressed his left chest which was showing painful as highest symptom. His heart was breaking into pieces and that pieces were gone to vacuum space as his heart was no exist in his body now. He broke down to his bed and squeezed his pillow tightly. May be in every one point of view, he was acting like he did not love him. He acted like he ignored all his cheesy; his hug, care and kisses. But actually, he wanted those deadly. He wanted those only for himself. He knew his lover act like this to all members, but he can accept because he can see what is real in his eyes. When every time he stare Siwon’s eyes, he can read every single meaning of love in his eyes not like to others. But why now… he saw that meaning in his eyes too when he saw that actress. He let out his full sadness sob loudly echoing the whole bed room. He is too tired for whole day plan of his individual activities and now tired with his lover’s news. After a while, that sobbing sound fainted slowly and without knowing anything, he drifted to sleep.

……………………………

Wake up in next morning, he felt dizzy. His head is now spinning like the whole world is in earth quake. He landed his head in pillow again. Nearly whole night cry made him caught cold. Actually cold is not a big deal. More important is only his heart. He tried to warn himself not think that man again. He signed at least today has not much schedule. He can rest at his dorm till evening. Evening he went to theatre for his musical. Or maybe he can cancel because he has no mood to perform that musical. So he will need to cancel it as excuse as his cold. He closed his eyes. Trying to forget everything ungrateful, he hoped some graceful breeze will come soon after this horrible storm. May be….

Suddenly he heard a knock at his door.

“Come in” he knew it must be Eunhyuk who lived with him in same dorm. Expectedly Eunhyuk peeked door and said

“Kyu-ah, come to eat breakfast, everything is prepared now.’

“Ohn…Hyung, I don’t want to eat anything, I want to lay in bed for a while, don’t worry for me. after some nap, I will eat.’

He came in bedroom and approach Kyuhyun and place his hand in Kyuhyun’s forehead.

“Oh…Kyu, you have fever. Eat something and take medicine. Arr… I also have schedule later. Who I call to take care you? don’t stay like this.”

“Hyung, I am ok. I want to sleep a while. After I will get up and take medicine. Don’t worry, go yours.”

“Ok, if something needs, just call me. take a rest, I will tell your manag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter