The beginnning of the end

Love is.....

5 years ago:

Sharon was just 18 years old and lived together with her boyfriend, Leo. Who was 21 years old, they met each other at a singing contest. They both lost so they started talking to each other. Leo is very quiet while Sharon is very talkactive. But somehow it clicked.

Present:

“Oppa~! What do we eat tonight?” Sharon asked. Leo looked in the fridge and his lips. “Hmm…” Sharon chuckled and took out some paper. “Or shall we buy something from outside?” Leo smiled. “Whatever you want yeobo.” Sharon giggles and took her phone. She dialed a number as Leo searched for some drinks. “Yobosaeyo? Neh Sharon imnida. May I have 2 chicken menus?” Sharon walked to her purse searching for her creditcard. “Neh that’s okay, the address is Mdnsudb 2001. Okay goodbye~ Kamsahamnida!” Sharon pouted as she searches further. Leo notices and shook his head. “Where is that stupid thing!!” Leo sighed and walked to Sharon, hugging her waist from behind. “Yeobo hajima.. I will pay.” Sharon pouted. “Mianhae oppa what if it’s stolen?” Leo turned Sharon around and looked into her eyes. “O-oppa…” She then started to cry softly.” Leo kissed her forehead and looked back into her eyes. “No yeobo…” Sharon sniffled softly as Leo softly shook his head. “Stop stressing yeobo… I will search for it after dinner neh?” Leo said smiling softly. Sharon nodded softly as she hugged Leo. “Gomawo oppa.” Leo smiled. “Sleep yeobo.” Sharon pouted. “Arasso oppa.” Leo smiled as he starts singing Please. Sharon smiled as she laid down the couch. “Wake me up if food is here oppa.” She mumbles. Leo smiled and kissed her forehead. “Sure thing yeobo.”

Leo looked around the livingroom and smiled. He walked to the storage and took an air mattress. He carried it to the livingroom and placed it down. Leo looked at Sharon and smiled softly. “Mianhae….” He sighed as he walked to the kitchen and searches fors ome candle. He took a bag and put as many as he can inside it. He then walked back to the livingroom and placed all the candles in a heart shape. He took a lighter and turned them all on. He smiled as he stood up, looking at his idea. “Perfect.” *DINGDONG* “Oh food!!” Leo ran to the door and opened the door. “Goodafternoon, order of 2 chicken menus?” Leo’s eyes brightened as he his lips. “Neh, your good~” The deliver looked at his paper. “That will be 400,000 won juseyo.” Leo took out his card and signed. “Here you go.” The man nodded and bowed. “Have a nice evening~” Leo bowed and closed the door. “Sorry but Taekwoon here is hungry.” He said as he walked to the living room. He covered the place in the room where he made his plan with the curtain and went to Sharon. “Yeobo~ Wake up~” Leo whispered in her ear. Sharon slowly opened her eyes and saw Leo with a chicken in his hand. “Oh food!!” Sharon immediately sat up and started eating. Leo chuckled and also started eating.

After they were done eating, Leo and Sharon cleaned the place. “Yeobo close your eyes.” Leo said to Sharon. “Waeyo?” Leo looked at her. “Please?” Sharon blushed and put her hand in front of her eyes. Leo smiled as he opened the curtains. He then walked to Sharon to guide her a bit. He then stopped in front of the candles and bed. “Now yeobo open your eyes.” Sharon nervously uncovered her eyes as her eyes widened at the sight. “Omo!” Leo smiled as he softly made her lay down on the mattress, laying on top of her. “O-oppa…” Leo put his finger on Sharon . “Shh… No talking, moan.” Sharon eyes widened, saying nothing. He softly kisses her as Sharon kisses back. Making the place feel hot, Leo slowly pulled off her clothes. Piece by piece. “Ngg~~!” Sharon moaned as Leo on her neck. It continues longer….

The next day came as Leo was the first one to wake up. He looked at Sharon and kissed her forehead. “Mianhae yeobo, oppa has to leave…” Today was the day Leo was going to debut in a new Korean Boyband named VIXX. But due the schedules and debuting he has no time to come home. Leo sighed as he took a paper from his pocked and placed it next to Sharon. “Oppa will be back soon. I promise.” Leo said and then quietly leaves.

A little while later, Sharon woke up. “Goodmorning oppa~!” But then she stopped. “O-oppa?” The house was really quiet and Sharon knew Leo was not there. But then her hand felt something, she looked at it and took it quickly. She opened it and started reading.

To my yeobo,

Mianhae for leaving you like that, but today I would make my debut in VIXX. Yeobo, from this day you have to make it on your own for awhile. Oppa will come back soon, oppa will always by your side. So don’t worry. Oppa will contact you everyday neh? Oppa just want you to be strong and pray for oppa neh? Yeobo, remember. You are never alone. You have oppa. And if you want to cry, call oppa neh? Oppa will sing for you neh~

Saranghaeyo~

Jung Taekwoon.

Sharon closed the letter as tears rolled down her cheek. “O-oppa, nado saranghae…” She looked around the house and sighed. “I wanted to hug you oppa… One last time..” She stood up and started cleaning everything, trying to get some distraction.

“Leo-ah~! We’re gonna eat!” N said. Leo nodded as he followed the boys to the dorm. When they got home Leo looked at his phone. Seeing his yeobo as background made his heart broke. “She’s probably sad now…” “Leo-ah? Yeoja chingu neh?” Leo looked up and saw N. “Neh…. I left her this morning without saying a word… But I wrote a letter to her.” N smiled and patted his shoulder. “Ah neh, my yeoja chingu was sad too Leo-ah. You should contact her later and everyday.” Leo nodded. “I will.” N nodded as he walked away. “Are you coming soon for dinner?” Leo nodded and stood up.

Sharon was watching tv as she stopped at Music Bank. “Annyeonghaseyo! Next up is VIXX with their debut song Superhero!! Don’t change the channel!!” The MC said.  Sharon eyes widened. “Oppa…”

ajjilajjil Fantastic
wonhaneun sesangeuro naraga
nan modeun geol da jul su itjanha mwol wonhae
neon nal mideo Oh naega neol jikyeo Girl

“Oppa!!” Sharon fangirled. She giggled as her phone started ringing. She looked at it and smiled. “It’s oppa!” She smiled and answered the call.

S: Oppa?

L: Yeobo. How are you?

S: Oppa! You made me shock. Waking up without you~

L: Ah mianhae yeobo, but my princess is doing fine right?

S: Neh! I just watched oppa song! Oppa was hot!

L: Hehe yeobo is ier~

Sharon giggled.

S: Oppa saranghaeyo~

L: Nado saranghae yeobo.

“Leo-ah we have to sleep tomorrow we have to wake up early!” N yelled. Leo sighed. “Arasso.”

L: Yeobo oppa have to go.

S: Arasso, goodnight oppa.

L:  Goodnight princess, remember what I told you neh?

S: N-neh… Bye oppa.

L: Bye princess.

He then hang up. “I didn’t expected that it would be this hard..” “Don’t worry Leo-ah, you’re not the only one neh? My yeoja chingu was crying when I called her…” N said walking to his bed. Leo looked at him and sighed, laying down in bed. “Goodnight N hyung…” “Goodnight Leo-ah.”

After the call Sharon sighed as she looked at the tv and turned it off. “Oppa I miss you…” She then walked to her room and laid in bed. “Goodnight oppa…” She slowly falls asleep, crying.

3 months later:

“Today is oppa his live performance, we should watch..” Sharon said, rubbing her belly. It’s been 3 months after VIXX their debut and Leo still was busy with the group. He still calls her everyday. But he didn’t know that Sharon was carrying his child, but that is what Sharon wanted.

“Leo-ah, gwaenchana?” N asked worriedly. Leo looked at N and nodded. “Neh just thinking about Sharon…” N nodded and smiled. “She probably fine.” Leo smiled and nodded. “Neh hyung you’re probably right. I shall call her tonight again.” N smiled and nodded.

“Okay what shall I eat?” Sharon asked, looking in the fridge. “I think just ramyun.” She looked at the clock it showed 6 pm. “Oh oppa is on tv!!” She walked to the tv and turned it on. “Taekwoon oppa~ We’re watching you~” She said rubbing her belly. She then turned the sound louder as she also start making the ramyun. She smiled as she looked at the ramyun. “Oppa our first dinner of our first date~” She softly smiled as she took the ramyun to the table and sat down. “Look baby~ Appa is on tv~” She said smiling. She ate her ramyun and went to bed. “What an exhausting day.”  She said as she start reading a book.

Leo was laying in bed while N was writing some lyrics. Leo sighed and took his phone. He scrolled down his contacts and stopped at Yeobo, he smiled and dialed it.

S: Yobosaeyo?

It was a sleepy voice, Leo chuckle.

L: Yeobo? Sleeping already?

S: Oh oppa! I fell asleep! I was reading Twilight~

Leo laughed.

L: My princess, you know you always fall asleep if you read later in the day.

Sharon giggled.

S: Neh oppa, but I was wide awake until I fell asleep.

L: So my yeobo is doing fine?

S: Neh oppa!

Leo smiled.

L: I’m glad princess.

S: How about you oppa? I hope you’re doing good?

L: Neh oppa is doing good princess~

S: That’s good to hear oppa.

L: You should probably get some sleep yeobo, I think you are really tired right?

S: Neh oppa, I’m glad oppa called.

L: I know princess, oppa is glad to hear your voice.

S: Goodnight oppa~ Saranghaeyo~

L: Saranghaeyo yeobo~ Jaljayo~

She then hang up. Leo sighed and put his phone away. Also falling asleep.

5 months later:

“Sher unnie~~” Sharon slowly opened her eyes as she saw her best friend standing in front of her. “Yah Jolita couldn’t you call before you come?” Jolita giggled and shook her head. “Hakyeon oppa said I should go out and meet you.” Sharon nodded. “Ah neh.. Did he mention Taekwoon oppa?” Jolita pouted and shook her head. “Ani… Actually I haven’t talked to oppa since last week…” Sharon shocked. “Bwoh waeyo?” Jolita smiled softly. “He is busy with schedules and things… But it’s okay.” Sharon smiled and hugged her. “Gwaenchanayo, Taekwoon oppa is also watching over him.” Jolita smiled and nodded. “Neh~” “You must feel lonely too right?” Jolita looked at Sharon and nodded slowly. “Neh… Without Hakyeon oppa it’s so quiet… I can’t be hyper anymore with him..” Sharon nodded. “Neh Taekwoon oppa used to sing with me… We used to cook together. Doing everything together…” Jolita smiled, but then she looked at Sharon her belly. “How about the baby? When will you tell him?” Sharon bit her lip and rubbed her belly. “Mollayo… I’m scared… What if he leaves me?” Jolita shook her head and hugged Sharon. “Unnie he won’t, he promised you that right? So don’t think like that.” Sharon smiled and nodded. “Neh you’re right.” The girls talked till night as they both part ways for awhile..

One month later:

“Okay, that is done.” Sharon had been 3 hours busy cleaning the house and she still had some stuff to do. “I still have to do the laundry and the bathroom.” Sharon smiled as she went to the fridge and took some cold water. “Ah~~~”  It was the time of summer and everyone was gone on a vacation. Sharon only was cleaning the house. After she drank her water she went outside to hang up the laundry, the weather was perfect and good to use for the laundry to dry. “Okay that’s done~!” She took the basket and walked to the bathroom and place it there. “Okay now the ba-“ *THUD* Sharon collasped, with her head falling on the carpet.

*BEEPBEEP* “Yeobo?” Leo walked inside calling his girlfriend. “Yeobo?” He looked around the house, he saw the laundry but his eyes stopped at the stairs. “No…” He dropped his luggage and ran upstairs to the bathroom. “YEOBO!!!” He dropped next to her and shook her. “Princess… Wake up..” He then saw her belly. “Sharon?” He snapped back to reality and took his phone dialing the ambulance.

At the hospital (2 hours later):

“Mr. Jung? You can come in.” Leo shocked and stood up following the doctor. “Congratulations with you new born son mr. Jung.” Leo bowed. “Thank you.” Leo walked inside and his eyed widened, seeing his true love holding his son. “O-oppa?” Leo walked to Sharon and shook his head. “Babo…” Sharon blushed. “Mianhae oppa, I didn’t want you to worry…” Leo smiled and kissed her forehead. “Gwaenchana, the most important is that you and Taewoon are safe.” Sharon smiled. “Hehe oppa you even decided his name, I like it!" She then looked at Taewoon. "Oppa, you want to hold him?” Leo nodded as Sharon handed Taewoon over. Leo smiled and looked at him. “You caused your umma a lot of trouble. But I’m glad you both are safe. I will both protect you~” Sharon smiled at the sight. She felt like the happiest and luckiest girl in world.