Final

Good Morning Baby~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

You were awaken by the sun rays that hits you through your open windows, making you groan and snuggle up to the person next to you. Not knowing that he actually woke up way before you did, he smiled at your little action and your hair.

 

" Wake up, baby. It's morning.", his soothing voice said.

" No~ It's too early."

 

You whined and pouted at him and seeing this, he lets you sleep for another 5 minutes which was kinda useless because you suddenly were up and can't go back to sleep. With gentle hands, you rubbed your eyes and realized that he still hasn't put on a shirt since last night. Your lips twitched up and made a smile, looking up to him.

 

" Good Morning Baby~"

 

 

" Taekwoon-ah, did you see my hair tie?"

" I think you placed it on the side table next to our bed.", Leo said without looking at you but at his laptop.

 

You walked to the place he told you and grabbed it after seeing it really placed there then tied up your hair into a ponytail before resuming to tend to the dishes that were screaming to be cleaned. Right when you were done, you dried your hands then moved his laptop away, sitting on your favourite spot which is his comfortable lap.

 

" Done doing chores, baby?"

 

He twirled your hair with his finger, looking at you as you nod then shows you a small smile that only you always get t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter