Together

Myungstal Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Myungsoo why do you love me?"

"Because I love you" He replied

Soojung chuckled "No not that answer, a reasonable one"

He hugged her from behind as his arms s around her small waist and rested his chin on her shoulders. They were at the han river and it was 10 in the evening already but they decided to have a late night date, cold didn't even stop them.

"Answer me please" she pleaded her eyes are still fixed at the lights coming from the buildings

Myungsoo chuckled a little and planted a kiss on her neck "Because you're Soojung, you are Jung Soojung that's why I love you"

"What's so great about Jumg Soojung?" Soojung asked another question as she turned around so she can face her handsome boyfriend, she fixes his hair

His hands are still on her waist "Why are you asking?"

"I asked you first so answer me first"

Myungsoo looked up to the sky thinking about the answer while she's staring at him "What's so good about Jung Soojung well she's cute she's beautiful, she's y definitely a goddess. My ideal type"

"Eh?-"

"Don't in I'm not yet done" He said cutting her off

Soojung nods

"Soojung, she may look so cold and mean in the ouside but she's really a good person, she loves to laugh, she smile a lot maybe because of me" He said and looked at her then winked "she loves her sister, her mom, her dad and her friends-"

"And her boyfriend" she added this time she's the one who winked at him

"Yeah right. But Soojung she's very hardworking, very humble and I don't know words aren't enough, she's just too perfect for this world"

Soojung smiled hearing his answer "You're such a sweettalker"

Myungsoo pulled her in to a hug, protecting her from the cold "You asked me and I just answered you, I'll ask you this time why do you love Myungsoo?"

"Myungsoo who?" She said jokingly

He rolled his eyes and planted a kiss on her lips before answering "Your handsome boyfriend Kim Myungsoo"

She made an 'O' shaped on , intertwining their hamds together she replied "He's crazy"

"Say something nice will you?"

Soojung laughed, oh how much he love hearing her cute laugh.

"I love you because you're everything I need, I love you because you always make me happy, I love you for always understanding me, I love you for always believing in me, I love you because you're there to cheer me up when I'm sad" she paused and looked at him, she was shy she wasn't the sweet talker but still she continued "I love you because even if I'm annoying sometimes even if I'm moody you always say that you love me, I love you because you're cute like a kid, I love you because we have so much in common, I love you because you love me and I love you because you are Myungsoo the guy I love and I will love forever"

"Should I cry?"

Soojung groaned and hit his arm lightly "Thank you for ruining the moment"

Myungsoo ruffled her hair and cupped her face as he planted kiss all over her face while saying I love you while she giggled at the feeling, she loves it when every time he shower her with kisses all over her face. It's his hobby.

"You beat my answer" He pouted

"No I didn't. I still felt butterflies in my stomach hearing your answer"

"Well I felt the whole zoo inside my stomach hearing your answer"

"You're such an idiot Myungsoo" Soojung said

"So? You're idiot too"

"What are we the idiot couple?"

Myungsoo chuckled "I can consider that I'll tell to the medias to call us idiot couple instead of Myungstal"

"Yah! Myungstal is better!" she protested immediately

"I know I'm just kidding babe"

Soojung was thankful that she has Myungsoo, that he fell in love with her even though there's a lot of girls that are better than her. She loves him so much that maybe she can't live without him anymore.

_______________________________________________

Pulling her closer to him, her back was facing him as he buried his face on the crook of her neck. Hugging her tight under that warm comforter "I'm jealous" he stated

"What?" Soojung said, she was busy with her phone on that time but his statement made her stopped moving her fingers on the screen

"I'm jealous Krystal" He repeated as he uses Krystal instead of Soojung, it's rare

She wanted to switch position to look at him but she cannot move, he's hugging her tight like he never wanted to let go, he's kissing her neck and her sensitive part making her moan and leaving a mark stating that he owned Soojung

"Why are you jealous?"

"I'm jealous of Kai"

She chuckled getting what he meant "Is it because of the photoshoot I did with him and Taemin oppa?"

He nods

"It's a work don't be jealous"

"I can't" he finally moves as he let go of her and sat up as he ran his hand through his hair in frustration "You did so much skinship with him. I hate that damn director that asked you to do it"

For a moment she finds it cute how he looks right now, being frustrated just because he's jealous. She sat up too and sat on his lap "I hate that director too but stop it don't be jealous you're the only one I want"

"What if Kai likes you?" Myungsoo stared at her

"Then he likes me I don't care I have a boyfriend" Soojung replied as she shrugged her shoulders

"What if he's better than me?"

She raised a brow, "So? You're still better than him for me. You're perfect for Soojung"

He pulled her in to a tight hug "I'm sorry for being jealous I was just afraid"

"It's okay not a big deal for me" she reassured by kissing his forehead "I love you okay?"

He smiled, his billion dollar smile "I love you too" and with that he claimed her lips as they shared a very passionate kiss
_____________________________________________________

Soojung decided to watch Infinite Effect in Seoul, she wanted to support Myungsoo and the other boys.

"Soojung you're here" Sungjong said when he saw Soojung walking at the corridor assuming that she's searching for Myungsoo

She plastered a smile "I came to support you"

"Thank you. Is Myungsoo hyung aware that you're here?"

She bit her lower lip and shook her head "He's mad at me"

"That explains why he's in a bad mood, he's not Myungsoo right now he's L" Sungjong said with a chuckle "You had a fight?"

"Maybe? Well I didn't answer his calls and texts the whole day I wanted to ignore him because I want to surprise him by going here"

Sungjong nods "Ah! Myungsoo hyung is i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter