1/1

A Simple Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the first time Yongguk saw the most beautiful man in his life and it was the first time he fell madly in love with someone. Bang Yongguk was never a man who showed his emotions to people. He kept observing the most beautiful man who he was falling with. Just like now, he sat on his chair, looking outside the window that showed him the backyard where usually his beautiful man sat and ate with his best friend. He even skipped his lunch only for looking where the boy was. He was observing the boy for God-knew-for-how-long, and now he buried his head in his arms, waiting for the bell to ringing, but then he felt a tap on his shoulder. He quickly looked up and was shocked to death. It was Jung Daehyun! Yeah, it was Jung Daehyun, the most beautiful man he ever knew, and the one who he fell in love with. Bang Yongguk looked at Daehyun with his flat face.

“Ummm, you are Bang Yongguk, right?” Yongguk could see a hesitation on the boy’s face.

“Hmmm,” Yongguk buried his face back in his arms and nodded slightly.

“Aaaa... Yongguk-ssi Ummm…” Yongguk looked up again.

“What do you want?”

“Ummm,,, my friend told me that you can help me with my project.” Yongguk raised his eyebrow in confusion.

“Who’s the name of this friend of yours?” Something was wrong here and he knew someone was behind all of this.

“Himchan hyung! He is my best friend’s boyfriend.” Yongguk sighed. Yeah, it has to be Himchan, who else?

“So, what project is it?”

“Ah!” Daehyun took the paper out of his bag and put on Yongguk’s table.

“We are asked to interview a senior that’ll graduate this year.”

“So you are going to interview me? Why me? You could interview some other senior students, like Kim Joonmyeon, the president of student council? Or maybe Choi Minho, the athlete in our school?” Daehyun only stared innocently at Yongguk.

“Because Himchan told me to come to you!” And then he smiled brightly.

 

And it was the beginning of their love story. Both of them became attached to each other. Anyone began wondering how the richest student in that school wanted to hang out with a boy who was so so so ordinary and poor (-or that was only what they were thinking-). Bang Yongguk was not a nobody, he might not be the president of the student council (hell, he even wasn’t and never wanted to be in it) nor he was an athlete like Choi Minho, but he was the richest kid in that school, or maybe not only in that school, but in the whole country. While Jung Daehyun was a nobody. They kept whispering about this, until one day the whole school was shocked by the news that Bang Yongguk was dating Jung Daehyun. Yongguk’s friend come onto him and asked him in disbelief.

“Yongguk! I heard that you are dating the poorest boy in this school? Is it true?!” Yongguk didn't listen to them and quickly got up from his seat, ready to approach his boyfriend. He kept walking, ignoring the questions that was asked by the students in the corridor. He stopped when he saw his lover ran to him and hugged him tightly. Yongguk ruffled his boyfriend hair and led him to the backyard.

“Do you want to go somewhere today?” Daehyun quickly shook his head and laid his head on his boyfriend chest. Yongguk just nodded understandingly and ate silently.

 

After the school bell rang, Daehyun quickly walked to Yongguk’s class, ignoring all the stares that was given to him. He smiled when he saw his boyfriend slept on his desk. He went inside the class and woke him up.

“Ummm, going home?” Yongguk asked.

“Nah, I’ll go somewhere so I can’t go home with you today!” Daehyun pecked his boyfriend lips and ran to somewhere.

Yongguk classmate who heard and saw that quickly told his closest friend about that and he added some more untrue information and it became the hottest gossip in the school for the next couple days.

The next day, another gossip about Daehyun spread around the students. And this one couldn’t be said as a gossip anymore. Someone saw it with his own eyes. Yongguk’s classmate, Kim Ryoeng Min approached him and tapped on his shoulder, getting attention from the rich boy.

“Yongguk-ah! Look, I don’t want to ruin your relationship, but you have to know this.” Yongguk just stayed silent.

“Yesterday, after school, I saw your boyfriend with an older man! Maybe the man is around 30 years old. I saw them seating in a café and laughing happily. I think he is cheating with the man, Yongguk! It could be that he only wants your money. He…” before the classmate could continue his word, Yongguk got up and left him alone.

Himchan saw his friend walked alone without Daehyun, he ran and called for the man. Yongguk turned his head around and said hello to his best friend.

“Where’s Daehyun? I heard some rumor, saying that he is cheating.” Himchan rolled his eyes. Yongguk only nodded.

“So, where is he? I want to interrogate him!” After that Himchan laughed. Yongguk just pulled him quickly. They went to the rooftop, to where Daehyun and his bestfriend, Youngjae already waiting. Yongguk approached Daehyun and hugged him tightly.

“How are you today?” Yongguk kissed his boyfriend face over and over again. How he loved his boyfriend!

“I’m happy! Really happy!”

“That’s good. Are you going somewhere today?” Daehyun quickly shook his head.

“I’m going to stay at home today!” They spend the rest of their time there until the bell ringing, time for them to get back to their class.

After several days, the kids began to talk about another, a new rumor about Jung Daehyun. A kid saw him with a different man in a club and sometimes the man whispered something that made the younger boy blushed like tomato and before they were got to go somewhere, he hugged the man tightly and hid his face on the older man’s chest. The witness quickly reported it to Yongguk. Yongguk as always, didn't even try to listen it at all. He ignored it again and went back to sleep. That day Daehyun was absent so he couldn't do anything fun and he slept for the rest of the class.

Yongguk opened his car door; ready to get inside when someone hugged him from back. Yongguk smiled slightly. He turned his head and kissed his boyfriend head. When Daehyun looked up, Yongguk didn't waste his chance to kiss his boyfriend’s lips.

“Hey, big baby boy. Class was over and why are you here?” Yongguk successfully made Daehyun pouted.

“ I want to see you. I miss you already.” Daehyun drowned his head on Yongguk’s chest.

“So, what’s the reason of your absent today? It better be a good reason, Daehyun.” Yongguk threatened Daehyun, but he only made the younger boy laughed.

“I just don’t feel too well today.”

“Who dropped you here?”

“Ah! I took bus!” Daehyun smiled forcefully. Yongguk nodded and told Daehyun to get inside the car.

They didn’t know that someone observing them and heard everything. That person clenched his fist and quickly left the place.

The next week, Daehyun often absent with no reason,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter