End

Babyboy need sleep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 words: 11XX

 

"Okay, sir, I want to know what kind of coffee you buy.  If Kyuhyun's actions are any indication, it probably contains illegal substances."

 

Special Agent Hyukjae and Assistant Directory Choi Siwon looked over at where Special Agent Cho Kyuhyun was processing the crime scene.  He was practically quivering with energy as he moved from one team to another.

 

Siwon sighed. "I'm amazed that he's still on his feet.  I don't think he got more than two hours sleep last night."

 

"Insomnia still?" Hyukjae asked.

 

Siwon was still amazed at how easily Hyukjae had accepted the new relationship between himself and Kyuhyun. He nodded. "Yeah."

 

"And you haven't found anything that helps?"

 

Siwon's lips twisted into a half-smile, and his eyes twinkled at Hyukjae. "Well, one thing but I don't have the over stamina I used to.  It does shut him up and put him to sleep."

 

Hyukjae grinned. "Way more information than I need to know, sir."

 

Siwon chuckled and then Kyu was collecting his partner and they were off again. So Siwon was surprised later when Hyukjae dropped by his office and presented him with a basket.

 

"Little Red Riding Hood, I presume?" Siwon peered into the basket.

 

"Some of my sure-fire cures for insomnia.  Can't have you incapacitated, sir." With his eyes twinkling, he left the room.

 

*****

 

Later that night, Siwon pushed Kyuhyun toward the stairs and his Babyboy grinned at him. "Why, Won! It's only eight o'clock - how decadent of you."

 

"Naught boy," Siwon snorted, pushing him toward the bathroom.

 

Kyuhyun looked suspiciously at the filling tub. "Wonnie, there's...stuff in that tub."

 

"Bath oil.  According to Hyukjae, he says that a warm, scented bath is great for relaxation and inducing sleep." Siwon was stripping Kyuhyun's clothes off.

 

"I can think of something better," Kyuhyun said with a leer but Siwon ignored him. "And, in case you hadn't noticed, Monkey boy is an idiot."

 

"Get in."

 

Kyuhyun gestured at the darkened room. "No lights?"

 

"You forget where everything is?"

 

"No - I thought I'd read - "

 

"Uh-uh. You’re supposed to be relaxing. In."

 

Kyuhyun complied, amused. "Don't I get a headset and ipad?"

 

"You start listening to Prince and I'll kick your out."

 

"That's the Artist Formerly Known as Prince.  Should I worry that you knew both the movie and the song reference?"

 

"Probably." He handed Kyuhyun a mug. "Drink this."

 

Kyuhyun peered into the mug at the pale yellow liquid. "I don't even want to venture a guess - "

 

"Chamomile tea."

 

"Someone switch your National Geo subscription for Martha Stewart's magazine?"

 

"Hyukjae dropped off a basket with some sleep aids to try."

 

Kyuhyun eyed the basket with a grin. " toys? Flavored lube?" He sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter