Coffee Shop

Seung Hyun Story

I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't dreaming. Is Song Seung Hyun of Ft Island REALLY in the same coffee shop that I'M in!!! I checked again and really was him. I saw him look over at me and notice my staring. He smiled at me from ear-to-ear and walked over. I felt my face heat up. 

"Hi! I saw you from my table! Is it ok if I sit with you!" Seung Hyun said

"Of course!" I reapondes a little bit too enthusiastically.

"Are you a pri? What's your name?"

"Yes, I'm (Y/N)" I responded shyly.

Seung Hyun pulled his phone out and told me to take a picture with him on his phone and mine. He smiled goofily. His phone started ringing. "Seung Hyun, where are you?!" I heard Jong Hoon's voice ask from his phone. 

"With a friend." Seung Hyun responded while I blushed. He winked and my heart raced.

"We have food, so you better come fast!!" Jong Hoon said. Seung Hyun hung up. 

Seung Hyun grabbed my hands and said, "Well, I have to go, but we should meet up again some time Y/N." He said while smiling sweetly and walked out the door. I was so shocked from the events that had just happened when I realized Seung Hyun had put a piece of paper in my hand. It was his number!!!! I knew that from now on things would be very interesting.