Kissed

Kissed

SJ-M dorm

Eunhyuk, Sungmin and Ryeowook are on their way to finish their cooking when Donghae, Kyuhyun and Siwon arrived in the dorm after finished jogging, Zhoumi and Henry stayed in their room.

"Eunhyuk hyung, what are you doing?" Kyuhyun asked and back hugged Eunhyuk while Eunhyuk continued washing dishes they used.

"I am so hungry~" Siwon came and tried to hug Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk stayed silent and just showed his gummy smile to s.

"Hyung, why you look so cute this morning. *kiss* ?" Kyuhyun asked and kissed Eunhyuk left cheek.

"That's true, Kyuhyun-ah. Eunhyuk looked so cute~ *kiss* " Siwon kissed Eunhyuk right cheek.

*kiss* *kiss* *kiss*

They keep kissing Eunhyuk and didn't realize that someone is pouting at their dining room.

Donghae couldn't stay silent when he saw Kyuhyun and Siwon keep kissing Eunhyuk.

"Yah kid! Let him go! You make him feels uncomfortable." Donghae shouted at his two members and pulled Eunhyuk from them.

"Go away, Donghae. Why are you disturbing our sweet moment with Eunhyuk?" Siwon tried to pull Eunhyuk from Donghae.

"Yah! Stop pulling him. He's mine!" Donghae pushed Siwon away and kiss Eunhyuk's lips.

"Puahaha. Aigoo. Eunhyuk got his breakfast already." Siwon laughed and went to their dining room with Kyuhyun while Ryeowook and Sungmin called Henry and Zhoumi.

"Hh-mmph Hae~ Um-mmhh." Donghae continued kissing Eunhyuk's lips and Eunhyuk put his arm around Donghae's neck, pulled him closer. They keep on kissing when suddenly a voice disturbing their moment.

"Hyung!!! Enough of that. Let's eat now. I'm so hungry~" Henry shouted and pouted his lips.

"You're so cute, Henry-ah." Donghae pinched Henry's cheek and Eunhyuk laughed when he saw Henry pouted more.

That's a beautiful morning for HaeHyuk and SJ-M in their dorm.