Ice Cream?

Teen Top & Secret OTPs' Drabbles + One-Shots Collection

Llittle Chanhee is busying himself looking at the various flavors of ice cream until someone nudged his arm. Chanhee slowly turn his head to face that person, "yes byungie?"

Byunghun smiled. The little blonde haired boy knew that Chanhee loves ice cream so much yet he still spare an attention for him. "Confused on choosing the flavor again eh hyung?"

"eung..." Chanhee nodded his head while pouting. "They're all look delicious- byungie help me", the older boy whined slightly.

"you always have this problem on choosing the flavor, Channie baby", Byunghun shakes his head while chuckling. He then, look at the ice cream's list of flavors.

Chanhee just rolled his eyes. "I'm not your baby! and hurry up Byungie or Jieun noona will leave us here~"

"nah, your noona won't leave us." Byunghun choosed the mint chocolate chip ice cream. "for my baby... hm", Byunghun suddenly got an idea. He tiptoed slowly and whispered into the cashier's ear. Little Chanhee raised his eyebrow while looking at Byunghun.

"hey my little brothers! done buying your ice cream?" Jieun, Chanhee's older noona walked towards them. Byunghun nodded and Chanhee shakes his head.

Jieun bent down in front of Chanhee. She smiled, knowing his little brother's problem with ice cream. "Channie, why don't pick the strawberry flavor? it's your favorite right?"

Chanhee nodded slowly then look at Byunghun as he wrapped his little arms around Jieun's neck. Jieun noticed Chanhee's action, she slowly carried her little brother in her arms.

Byunghun took Jieun's right arm, he showed Jieun the plastic bag of their ice creams. "I got our ice creams right here noona~ let's go home." Jieun chuckled when she felt Chanhee snuggled on her neck. "is it okay if you're walking Byunghun-ah? Chanhee is being a baby right now"

"Of course Jieun noona~ Chanhee is my baby, I'm the one who'll protect him in the future so I should be the one who's walking." Byunghun grinned widely until his eyes became the shape of crescent.

"I trust my baby brother on you later Byunghun-ah."

Just like that, they walked back to their home. Chanhee and Jieun's home to be exact.

- skip time -

"Byungie~" Chanhee followed the little blonde haired boy to the kitchen. Byunghun just answered Chanhee with a 'hm' as he keep walking towards the kitchen while bringing the plastic bag of their ice cream.

"don't ignore me~" Chanhee whined. "I'm not baby." Byunghun took the two mini spoons from Jieun's hand, then he walked to the tv room's sofa. Chanhee being confused, he keep following Byunghun like a little puppy.

The younger one patted the empty spot beside him, Chanhee as the little puppy keep following Byunghun's instruction. He took a sit immediately beside Byunghun, doesn't want to be ignored again by the blonde haired boy. "Ice cream?" Chanhee asked.

"Channie hyung," Byunghun called the older boy. "yes Byungie? Ice cream?", Byunghun chuckled. "I'm gonna turn into 7 years old next week..."

Chanhee tilted his head while staring at Byunghun confusedly. 'Why Byungie suddenly saying this?'

Chanhee just nodded. Byunghun continue on talking, "next week I'll be the same age as you, so..... can I officially call you my baby?"

The purple haired boy blushed a deep shade of red, lost for words. Well this confession thingy is new for them, but not for Byunghun- perhaps?

Byunghun suddenly felt nervous, Chanhee hadn't let out any words yet. He had been practicing the words for a week in front of a mirror!

Warm, suddenly it feels warm.

Byunghun looked at Chanhee holding his hand, he squealled inside. They intertwined their fingers and smiled shyly at each other.

"Y-yes Byungie... you can call me y-your.. um, baby~" Chanhee stuttered.

Byunghun found the purple haired boy being so freakin' cute, he couldn't control himself. So he pressed his lips against Chanhee's lips in a long sweet kiss, forgetting their ice cream on the table in front of them.

They're so into their kiss, pressing their lips softly against each other while closing their eyes. Forgetting someone who just walked back from the kitchen,

"BYUNGHUN HOW COULD YOU TOOK AWAY MY BABY BROTHER'S FIRST KISS AT HIS 7 YEARS OLD?!?!?!"

Bump. Jieun fainted.

Byunghun and Chanhee are still into their kiss. Their first time, and it's really sweet.