Cherry blossom trees

Cherry blossom trees
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author: AnnoNiji

Title: Cherry blossom trees

Couple: DooSeob

Length: 1454 words

A/N: I don't know that well how were Beast's schedules the last few weeks, but I based what I wrote in this ff with what I see on tumblr about Beast, so if there is something wrong about it I apologize m(_ _)m i'm only a simple international fan xD

Credits: The picture is YoSeob's twitter account, i found it on the tumblr fy-yoseop :)

 

DuJun was lazily staring at his phone during his little break between filming for Let's eat 2. The drama took a lot of his time and he was sure tired, but he had so much fun that he didn't complain at all – he remembered for example that one time when he jumped so high because of the beautiful pink colour of the cherry blossom trees, and a staff member took a picture of him. Plus, Beast was doing well in Japan with their singles every month. They couldn't promot it properly like any other single, because it was sure a huge amount of time, but they knew that the fans were happy with the music they offered to them, because it was what they wanted to do. JunHyung was having so much fun with their own label and the leader couldn't wish for more. He mentally listed what he would have to do with the group the next weeks; they had a concert on the April 24th, then it would be time for HyunSeung to shine with his solo debut. He was so proud of him after what he did to be where he was now. Also, their next japanese single was due to May 29th, and for this one apparently there would be promotion. He was already excited to meet the japanese Beauties again.

 

He was just a little sad not to see YoSeob more. The last time was during their concert on the 12th but then, YoSeob chose to go on solo vacation at Saipan. DuJun had pouted a lot when his boyfriend told him that. YoSeob was so excited, he wanted to snork so badly since a long time. DuJun wanted them to do that together, as a couple – even if nobody would know that they were a couple. The meaning would only be for them. But he was so busy that he couldn't do more than let YoSeob take his little holidays without him. DuJun had to find time to properly ask his boyfriend out for a real date. He missed him.

 

He checked the members' accounts on instagram and twitter to know how they were doing, and checked his boyfriend's as the last. He read it with a smile, until he realized the profil picture YoSeob had. He chocked on his coffee and his eyes almost popped out. He suddenly felt a little hot, overwhelmed, and his cheeks were red. Knowing he was being weird and that it wasn't a behaviour Yoon DuJun would have, he tried to calm himself down, excused himself to the other persons who were present – few staff members and his co-actress – and went not so far but enough to have his intimacy.

 

Once alone, he let out a shy laugh full of happiness while staring at his phone. But then he patted his cheeks to pull himself together.

 

“Calm down, Yoon DuJun. You're happy but you still have to be cool.”

 

But then again, his smile was so huge and brightly while thinking of what his boyfriend had done.

 

YoSeob's profil picture. It was a picture of him, Yoon DuJun, boyfriend-number-one in Korea, but specifically Yang YoSeob's perfect boyfriend. It was the picture a staff member had taken during a filming in the nature, with cherry blossom trees. He had posted it some days ago, and YoSeob just used it as his main picture on his twitter account. Yoon DuJun couldn't be more happy because he knew how much it meant to them. That was one of YoSeob's ways to say that he loved him; and he had the balls to show it to the entire world – even if nobody would know the true meaning of it, they had been oh-so-carefull not to be discovered by the medias.

 

He chose to call his boyfriend; he still had time for his break. The waiting tone was smooth bird vocals, and it reminded him how YoSeob was cute when he chirped – it was time since he last did it, in front of the cameras or when they were alone.

 

DuJun then heard his boyfriend taking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter