BBQ

How life can change

Okay so since the last voting ended in a tie, we will have a final vote session. Also feel free to comment your thoughts of the story and anything you want to see or wish would happen as well. <3 thank you!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Seung Yeon was getting ready for the BBQ with her family and her mother's friends as well as Yeon Ra was already up and ready. "Yah, sis! Sunny is here! hurry up!" Seung Yeon heard her Unnie yell. She quickly got dressed and went out to see her sister and Sunny causually chattig and both their head's turned and looked at Seung Yeon and Yeon Ra smiled, "You look good sis." she told her. "Yeah, you look cute Yeon-ah!~" Sunny said with a pink tint to her cheeks. "T-Thank you.." Seung Yeon responded, Sunny stood up and grabbed her hand then said. "Let's get going, I wanna meet your family!~" she cheerfully said then the three of them were taken to Seung Yeon's mother's home and were greeted happily. "Hey my beautiful children! Ah Sunny, you are so much more beautiful in person!~ Seung Yeon you lucky girl, you!~" their mother said as Seung Yeon blushed holding Sunny's hand. "Thank you Mrs. Lee" Sunny respectfully replied to her and then Seung Yeon showed Sunny around and they arrived to Seung Yeon's room. Sunny noticed a picture of a man standing next to younger Seung Yeon. "Who's this man?" Sunny asked and saw Seung Yeon tense up a little. "He was someone important to me and Yeon Ra...." She replied and took Sunny into the back yard and everyone welcomed them. 



Seung Yeon and Yeon Ra's cousins tried to flirt with Sunny but Seung Yeon blocked all attempts. Sunny was chatting with their mother while the sister's were playing with their 5 year old cousins. "I saw a picture of a man in Seung Yeon's room. Who was he?" Sunny asked carefully. "Ah...You saw, well...he was their father. He...is no longer with us." their mother said to her. "Oh...sorry...what happened? It's okay if you don't want to tell me.." Sunny quietly said. "That is for Seung Yeon to tell you, not me...but can I ask you something?" the mother suddenly asked. "Of course!" Sunny said then listened carefully, "Please...take care of Seung Yeon, she acts tough but she is very fragile inside. I can tell...you mean alot to her and I know she would act like nothing is wrong even though she is sad and in pain." her mother said and Sunny was almost in tears. "I may have not known Seung Yeon long...but in this short time of knowing her...I know she is very important to me and I don't want to hurt her in any way. I...I love her.." Sunny said only for Seung Yeon's mother to hear. "You love her? Well you have my blessing..not because of you being a celebrity but because I can tell you truely love her. I see the way you look at her since you arrived here." the mother said and Sunny smiled then said her thanks. 

Later Seung Yeon came up to Sunny and smiled at her, "Hey Bunny-ah!~ did my mom say anything embaressing?" she asked and sunny shook her head. "No, we were just talking is all...hey um..can we speak privetly?" Sunny asked and Seung Yeon nodded then they headed to her old room. "What is wrong, Bunny?" Seung Yeon asked and Sunny told her what her mother told her about her father. "Oh...well, I think it's a good time to tell you...He died in a gas explosion....his car flipped over on the corner and gas leaked out...then the wires were sparking and the car just went..boom..." Seung Yeon silently cried as she told Sunny. Sunny wiped Seung Yeon's tears, "Yeon-ah...I'm so sorry for your loss...I wish I could have been around when that happened to help you...I don't know how I can help you now...I want to but I don't know how I can..." Sunny told her. "H-Hold me...please Sunny...j-just hold me." Seung Yeon replied and Sunny did as she was told and held Seung Yeon gently her hair as Seung Yeon's face was laying on her chest listening to her heart beat. "Yeon-ah?..." Sunny broke the silence after a while, "Yes?" Seung Yeon responded.

"I have something I want to tell you...but..I'm scared of how you will react.." Sunny hesitated and Seung Yeon looked at her to continue what she had to say. "O-Okay here I go...Seung Yeon, when we first met I felt like I had to get to know you. Something in me wanted to be close to you and we did. As we grew closer I realized many things, I wanted to protect you and I felt like I needed you by my side. I feel like I can do anything as long as you are there to support me and I feel like I have a great reason to keep moving forward...I felt nervous around you many times and many nights I've stayed up thinking of you. I realized...I didn't just simply be a best friend to you...I fell in love with you...I fell madly and deeply in love with you. The house I showed you, I wanted us to have a place to ourselves and I feel so loved by you and I love you so much, I couldn't stop thinking of you. Seung Yeon...I understand if you don't feel the same way as I do about you....but you should know this...I hope if you don't accept my love...we can still be best friends...I will hold it just for you.." Sunny confessed to Seung Yeon blushing but also holding back tears out of fear of Seung Yeon's reaction. 

Seung Yeon quietly cupped Sunny's face and had made them look into each other's eyes. "Sunny...I...I love you too, I accept your love. You make me the happiest girl in the world." Seung Yeon said then finally got the courage and she firmly placed her lips on Sunny's in a tender kiss. They both kept the kiss until they both needed air then slowly pulled away, "I love you Lee Sunny" Seung Yeon said. "I love you more Yeon-ah" Sunny replied and pecked Seung Yeon's lips. Both of them were called outside and they walked hand in hand out to the yard and enjoyed the BBQ. Seung Yeon sat down and Sunny sat in her lap as Seung Yeon wrapped her arms around Sunny's waist, and Yeon Ra and her mother smirked at the site. "Well it seems you two had a nice little chat huh?" Yeon Ra said, and Seung Yeon blushed and hid her face behind Sunny as she giggled. 

"You're too cute~" Sunny said and blushed lightly as Seung Yeon kept her arms wrapped around Sunny's waist. "No where as cute as you are." She simply replied back and Yeon Ra smiled, "Both of you look cute together. Sunny, take care of my baby sister okay?" Yeon Ra said as her sister looked at her weirdly. "Of course I'll take care of her through sickness and in health." Sunny smiled and gently rubbed Seung Yeon's arms that were around her. Sunny became close to Seung Yeon's family and Seung Yeon decided to take her back to SNSD's dorm and get her home. As Seung Yeon was driving Sunny was watching her and smiling, "What? do I have something on my face?" Seung Yeon said while smiling. Sunny shook her head then said, "No, I just can't believe you are finally mine.". Seung Yeon smiled then parked the car, "I can't believe you actually loved me back. But I'm glad we are together Bunny-ah~" Seung Yeon smiled then got out of the car and opened the door for Sunny as she just giggled and took her hand. "Such a gentlewoman~" Sunny said and Seung Yeon's smile was her response and they walked up to the door. "U-Um...Do you want to stay here for the night?" Sunny asked and Seung Yeon agreed to it. 'I can't say no to her. She's just too cute!~' Seung Yeon thought and entered the dorm being greeted by Sunny's fellow members. Seung Yeon gave a quick peck to Sunny and the other member's saw and started asking many questions. "Yah, stop interogating my girl!" Sunny yelled at them. 

After everything settled down both girls went into Sunny's room and they both were laying in each others arms. "I love you" Seung Yeon said as she looked into her eyes. "I love you too, I want to make you happy Yeon-ah." Sunny replied and Seung Yeon smiled as she responded back to her, "Goodnight my little bunny~" Sunny giggled softly as Seung Yeon kissed her forehead. They both went to sleep comfortably in each others arms, wanting to make each other happy and face any challenge that is ahead of them. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As stated! The voting ended in a tie so one more round of voting so please comment! here are your options
A.

B.


Please again vote for which one you want my youx____ Story! Also I'm wondering a nickname for Sunny to call Seung Yeon but I can't think of any so if you have any idea's please also comment your suggestions. Thank you for reading and I love you all! Goodnight/Good Morning!