Chapter 1

Bow Down to Me, You Peasants!
 
Sungjong was sick and tired of being the maknae of Infinite. The one who everyone pushed their chores on, the one who ran all the errands, and the one cleaned up any dog poop laying around (wait, they didn't even have a dog).
 
Not to mention that one time Sunggyu made him clean up the apocalypse that was his bookshelf. 
 
"Sungjong-ah!" 
 
Oh great here it comes.
 
"Wake up I need help!" Sungyeol shouted at him, voice muffled though the closed door of his room. Sungjong buried his head into his blankets, unwilling to leave to comfiness of his bed, where he was currently sprawled. 
 
"Sungjong-ah!" Sungyeol called again. Sungjong sighed and lifted his head. He dragged himself out of bed, and stumbled blearily to the door, tripping over a long since expired box of cereal. He didn't even know what it was doing there. Eventually he made his way out of the room, squinting at the brightness of the sun. 
 
"What?" He mumbled, still upset with the interruption of his beauty sleep.
 
"Help me with the laundry, will you?" 
 
Sungjong signed again, and dragged his feet over to the window, where Infinite's clothes were hanging on a drying rack outside. Sungyeol was lazing around on the couch, totally not being helpful. Sungjong frowned. He was supposed to be helping not doing! He leaned out and angrily collected the random pieces of clothing into his arms, completely pissed off at the other's lack of helpfulness. Reaching out, he tried to grab the farthest one, probably one of his hyungs' underwear. His fingertips barely brushed the fabric and it slipped off the rack, fluttering down onto the pavement below. Oops.
 
Halfheartedly, he hoped the underwear would grow wings and miraculously fly back to him. 
 
Instead it just seemed to laugh evilly and aimed itself straight towards some passerby who was just unfortunate enough to be below Infinite's laundry rack.
 
The guy was lucky though, as he just happened to glance up and see the flying underwear descending onto his head. He was smart enough step out of the way. Sungjong sighed again for at least the 10 millionth time that morning, but this time, it was out of relief.
 
But, being the one who dropped it, he would have to go get it. And their dorm was on the twentieth floor. Fun.
 
Although the view was nice and all, but seriously, it wasn't nice having to go down all the way to the street below their dorm window and explaining to a random stranger why the hell someone's underwear came flying out of a 20th story window, aimed at his head. 
 
And the underwear was pink and had sparkly unicorns on it for some reason.
 
He prepared himself for his impending doom and was already making up excuses for the magical flying underwear when-
 
"Sungjong-ah!" 
 
For once he was glad to be called, since he now had a reason why not to go retrieve pink underwear with sparkly unicorns. Whoever that stranger was could keep it for all he cared. 
 
But his gratitude quickly drained away when he turned and saw Sunggyu holding out a list to him. A goddamn shopping list. 
 
"Hey, we're low on some stuff. After you're done putting those away," he nodded at the bundle in Sungjong's arms, "Buy these for us." 
 
"Yes, hyung," Sungjong barely managed to suppress his annoyance and snatched the list from Sunggyu. After dumping the laundry into an unorganized heap next to Sungyeol, he stomped out the front door in his pajamas. 
 
Halfway down the hallway and after a few strange looks, he glanced down at himself and sprinted back to the dorm. 
 
When he changed into some actual clothes, he headed out again, down the elevator, and to the grocery store across the street. 
 
He looked down at the list in his hands.
 
-Milk
-Ramen 
-Ice cream
-Watermelon
-Glow sticks
-Panda
-Tie-dye wigs
-Fish food 
-Disposable take out boxes
-Play-doh 
-Cheesy strawberry flavored toothpaste
 
"What the hell?" 
 
Sungjong didn't understand why anyone needed half the stuff Sunggyu wanted him to buy. Cheesy strawberry toothpaste? He gagged just thinking about it. And the play-doh? Especially the glow sticks. What was he going to do? Build a glowing fortress to protect his empire from flying sparkly pink unicorn print underwear? 
 
A tiny Sunggyu climbed into his palm and punched him with his tiny fists.
 
"Exactly! Thanks to you for dropping unicorn underwear on some poor soul's head. Now the Unicorn God's angry."
 
Sungjong blinked, and mini-Gyu disappeared. 
 
"Well, that was weird."
 
He continued his search for Sunggyu's requests, but half of those things weren't even sold. He just hoped that Oreos were close enough to pandas. And as for the other odd things... He didn't even bother to look for them. 
 

 

Sungjong came home to Dongwoo leaning halfway out the window.
 
"Oh my god you guys look it's a donut," Dongwoo pointed hungrily outside. Everyone else except Sungjong immediately crowded around him. 
 
"Wait really? I want one!"
 
"No, you dumbs, that's a life ring."
 
"Nuh-uh, that's definitely a donut." 
 
Sungjong coughed awkwardly and six heads turned to look at him. 
 
Dongwoo waved him over and pointed to a lonely life ring floating around in the empty swimming pool below. 
 
"What do you think?" 
 
"Hyung... You can't eat that..."
 
He looked disappointed and pulled his head in. "Oh. Okay." 
 
The maknae dumped the shopping bags next to Sunggyu and trudged over to the couch, ready to take a nap... But sadly for him, it did not go as he planned.
 
"Sungjong-ah! Can you help me with this?"
 
"Sungjong-ah! Have you seen my underwear?"
 
"Sungjong-ah! The soap..."
 
"Sungjong-ah!"
 
"Sungjong-ah!"
 
He exploded. "Will you guys just shut up? I've got enough things to do! Aish!"
 
He stomped over to his room and kicked the door open violently. Then, he proceeded to slam the door shut and jumped onto his bed, grabbing his favorite giant teddy bear into a MMA fighter worthy choke hold.  
 
"Teddy, you're the only one who understands me right?" Sungjong sobbed dramatically into his giant teddy bear's fur. He released the bear from his hold and it's head. "Of course you would. You're my best friend in this hellhole." 
 
He shook it a bit. 
 
"Why do I have to do everything just because I'm the youngest?" 
 
He shook it some more. The bear's head wobbled on its shoulders.
 
"Why are the hyungs so unfair?"
 
He threw a punch at his unsuspecting teddy bear. 
 
"I didn't choose to be maknae, did I? Huh?"
 
He straddled it and started throwing punches repeatedly, unable to hold back his anger anymore.
 
"This is for Sungyeol hyung! And Sunggyu hyung!" The poor bear's head lolled around, already loose from past tantrums. "And all the other hyungs!"
 
"Take this!"
 
Punch
 
"And this! 
 
Punch
 
The door opened, and Woohyn poked his head in hesitantly, causing Sungjong to stop in mid punch.
 
He coughed awkwardly, "When you're done... Um, molesting your teddy bear, come out to the living room."
 
Woohyun slowly retreated and closed the door. Sungjong buried his head back into his frequently abused teddy bear and continued his ugly sobbing. 
 
"Whyyyy???"
 
Eventually Sungjong gained his composure and headed out to the living room, where his hyungs were gathered around on the floor in a neat circle. Sunggyu stood in the middle, hands crossed behind his back.They looked up at Sungjong's entrance and shifted, creating a space for Sungjong to sit in.
 
Briefly, Sungjong wondered if they were performing some kind of sacrificial ritual.
 
Sunggyu cleared his throat at his arrival.
 
"Guys," he looked each of them in the eye seriously, pausing for dramatic effect. "We have no more bananas."
 
All eyes shifted to Sungjong simultaneously.
 
He groaned, already standing up to make another trip to the store, this time for his hyungs' precious bananas—
 
"Don't forget the donuts!" Dongwoo called after him. 
 
And the donuts.
 

 

That night, Sungjong dreamed of bananas.
 
He was eating one in his kitchen peacefully when Byakushi from Bleach plucked it straight out of his hands and pointed at him accusingly, "Thief! You stole my sword!"
 
Sungjong stared at Byakushi incredulously. 
 
"What the heck...?"
 
Suddenly, Byakushi turned around, brandishing Sungjong's half eaten banana at nothing in general.
 
"Come out! I know you're there!" He yelled. The door of an oven opened, and steam poured out ominously. A dark shape appeared in the steam, and it parted, revealing a Titan. 
 
The Titan roared, ready to pounce on Byakushi, who sidestepped out of the way. He raised the banana above his head and shouted, "My own heart, unlock!"
 
At that moment, Sungjong's kitchen turned into puffy pastel yellow clouds. Magical music played in the background. Byakushi floated to in mid-air, spinning around in circles as streams of sparkles and light flowed off his body. The light surrounding him grew bigger and bigger, and then suddenly, Sungjong was back in his kitchen, where Byakushi was facing the scary Titan in a wedding gown, complete with the a veil. It was poofy, yellow, and so tacky Sungjong wanted to claw his eyes out. 
 
The Titan charged again, but the dress was in the way and Byakushi had no chance of moving alway this time.
 
Sungjong stared, horrified for Byakushi (even though he had stolen his banana), as the distance between the two closed... And then they embraced, dissolving in a pile of tears. Literally.
 
The tears rushed outwards, engulfing his entire kitchen. He was now in a sewer, the tiny waves of water— sewage— lapping at his feet. 
 
He looked around in confusion and saw his fellow Infinite members digging into the sewer walls... With banana shaped shovels. Myungsoo was bent over in a corner, his back facing Sungjong. Next to him was Sungyeol watching wide eyed in anticipation. 
 
What's happening? Sungjong wondered.
 
Suddenly, Myungsoo jumped up, holding a... What was that?... A donut...? triumphantly. Seeing Myungsoo's success, all the other members began digging with renewed vigor. 
 
Sungjong just stood there cluelessly, with no idea what exactly was going on. He turned to Sunggyu, who was working nearby and asked, "What are we doing?" 
 
Sunggyu turned to him incredulously, "Don't you know? We're digging for treasures for the king! Get to work. The faster we dig, the earlier we'll get out of this sewer!"
 
"A king..." He murmured to himself, as the sewer faded away. "That's it! If I'm King, then no one will dare to order me around!" 
 
Sungjong woke up abruptly and threw his blankets off, eager to start a new day for once. He was going to be a king, a king who wouldn't take orders from anyone at that! His hyungs were going to regret ever dumping their load of work on him. They were going to pay.

What did I just write hahaha... Anyway, here's my fail attempt to be funny. If you recognized any of the anime references, kudos to you. 
 
Hope you liked it :)