The Past

Is This A Dream ?

So all of us went to the nearby Restaurant, which they often ate at. Okay, I never expect these guys to be noisy. They talked about something, something, something until it ended up between Seyong and I. They went over and over about Seyong's past, and it made me feel like I'm the hero of Seyong xD. I changed his attitude towards people. :D Wiiieee, that's an achievement for me. xD

 

So, we're all having fun until someone came.

 

*walks to our table*

"How are you ?? *smiles*" is she r-really ??

"SUZY !! LONG TIME NO SEE ! :D" Seyong said and everybody just looked at Seyong with a shocked expression.

"What are you guys so shocked about ? I'm an ex-JYP trainee remember ? :D So I've met Suzy during my trainee days :DD Suzy can you spare us your time ?"

"Sure ^^" Suzy said and sat beside Seyong.

"Nice to meet you guys ^^" Suzy said with a smile on her face.

The members greeted her as well as me. :) Of course I'm still stunned. :D

"So what brings you here ?" Seyong said to Suzy

"Owww, nothing. You know the usual me, I always like to go out. :))"

"Uhhhmmm, Suzy noona, c-can I have your autograph ?" Chaejin Oppa said.

The other members laughed.

"You know our baby. He wants to get autographs of all the idols that he encountered. xD He even got autographs from us." Gunwoo said and everyone laughed at that statement.

 

--Your POV--

'Suzy unnie ! Kyaahh ~! Gawwsshh, never knew that because of Seyong I could see a lot of idols :DD'

'Wait, wait, wait. She's getting to close to Seyong. -.-'

'Okay, calm down. They're just friends :D And don't ruin the night.'

--END of POV--

 

"Suzy-ah, I want you to meet my girlfriend, ___-ah :D" Seyong oppa said proudly towards her.

"Nice to meet you ^^. I never thought that Seyong would have a girlfriend *laughs* I mean he can't even talk to others except me. You know what I mean."

"Don't be like that -.- She's the one who changed me."

"Jeongmal ? Hehe, I hope you too be together forever :D"

"K-kamsahabnida *bows head*" I said.

"You don't need to be formal ___-ah. We're friends right ? :)"

"Y-yeah :)" I said with a smile on my face.

 

We went on with the dinner with Suzy unnie. She's very nice. And she tells us stories of Seyong's past during his JYP trainee days. The other members were laughing at the shy Seyong for the stories that were shared to us by Suzy. It is a fun night.

 

--Your POV--

I sure am happy to know that my Seyong was with her during that time. xD She's a friend of Seyong but didn't they had a relationship during that time ? I'm very curious. I just wanna know. Because it seems to me that they had a relationship before. Look at them, they're so close to each other. Let's just leave it to that. -.- But I'm still wondering. Better ask my boyfie later on. :)

--END of POV--

 

-----

Sorry for the short update -.- I can't think of a better chapter than this. But I hope you like it guys. :))

2 days Left 'til Christmas !

COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE. <3