Twelve good-looking guys (E)

EXO Next Door [~]

 

I was still exchanging glares with Chanyeol when his friends made their first visit at our home. I didn’t know why but I hated even more when the moment I saw a pair of his dark brown eyes were glaring deadly like he could eat me up, anytime. Hyejung wasn’t noticing anything on me since she was busy talking to D.O and Baekhyun.

 

"So, we're studying in the same college!" Baekhyun beamed and he snapped Chanyeol from sending me with his glares. "So, Hyejung, you're majoring in psychology? That's great! What about you, Seul Jin?"

 

All eyes were on me, except Chanyeol, who wasn’t anticipating for my answer. I curled my lips upward a bit when I realized that Baekhyun pointed the question to me, "Em, I'm majoring in pharmacy."

 

"I never thought both of you could be majoring with tough courses," D.O complimented since he was feeling quite amazed after knowing the truth. That doughnut eyes guy could be really squishy with his heart-shaped smile that he flashed for us.

 

No wonder most of the girls were acting so crazy whenever they were talking about them. They got their own charms, except that giant pole. "Where are the others? Are they living with you guys, too?" I finally have the gut to ask them a question. That time, Luhan was the one to speak up, "Some of them are attending their classes. The others went out to buy some groceries."

 

"We hope to get to know them, too," Hyejung added and I eyed her, "What the heck, Hyejung?" I thought in my mind but she made a face like she knew nothing after seeing my face.

 

"Ah, I think, we should be leaving now. Maybe, we will let the other members to get to know with you. See you tomorrow at the college." Baekhyun said when he stood up from his seat, followed by the others. D.O eyed me and Hyejung, "Don't forget to eat the kimchi. My mom made it."

 

"It's the best kimchi that you'll ever taste," Sehun added while showing a face like he was imagining the taste of the kimchi but Chanyeol grabbed his collar, "Let's go home." "….But…hyung," Sehun pouted and his eyes landed on me and Hyejung, blinking cutely, "See you again!"

 

I chortled after we went them to the main door and it was funny to see how Sehun looked such a dork around his friends. I never thought that he could be so funny and cool at the same time. I closed the door and saw Hyejung grinned like she just caught something funny.

 

"What's with that face?" I asked and made my way towards the kitchen. I saw the soft purple cloth covered something and it was actually the thing that D.O gave to us.

 

"They're pretty cool, right?" She asked when she took a seat across with me and waited for me to untie the cloth covering the kimchi that D.O gave, "Except that giant pole dude who looked like he was going to eat me up," I said and opened the lid of the square-sized food container, revealed the kimchi inside and it looked totally tempting. I could hear my tummy was growling with the aroma of the food filled my nostrils.

 

Hyejung took a bite of the kimchi and eyed me, "It's nice!" She said with her eyes sparkled like the taste of the kimchi just filled her energy again. I took a bite of it too and felt the good taste in my mouth. It was the best kimchi so far like what Sehun told to us. Maybe because it has been awhile I never get the chance to taste my mom's kimchi since she was too busy handling with her patients in her hospital.

 

"Talking about that giant pole, do you hate him? I mean, I've been seeing the way he glared at you and you would be there, staring back at him like you could make a hole behind his head," Hyejung asked curiously with her eyes were on me when I went to keep the kimchi in the fridge.

 

"If only he didn’t take it too serious about the incident, I won't be hating him," I answered. Getting annoyed to talk about on that moment and Hyejung seemed not to feel satisfied with it. But she knew me very well that I didn’t really like to speak up about the same thing again and again and once I've started to hate on someone, then, there was no way I'd be liking that person, again.

 

---

 

Chanyeol stabbed a piece of the grilled beef in his plate with a fork before feeding it into his mouth. They had dinner together with all members in the apartment and Baekhyun on the other side, was making jokes with Chen.

 

"You should meet them, hyung. It's like a miracle to be living next door with pretty girls," Baekhyun said to Kris while munching to his food.

 

"I bet they have boyfriends. They doesn’t look like they are acting like our fan girls. Or maybe, they don’t have any interests to be with us." Luhan added.

 

"Nah, maybe they were hiding their true feelings. They won't be able to control themselves if they see me for the first time," Tao spoke.

 

"Oh, please, Zitao. I'm going to puke with your words," Chen interrupted when he munched his foods and enjoyed the meals that D.O and Lay had made for their dinner. Suho shifted his gaze to s, "I wish that we get to meet them after you keep telling us about them."

 

"Maybe we should bring you guys to meet them, tomorrow," Luhan spoke with a grin and Sehun held up his drink into the air, "Sure!"

 

"Well, I guess, one of us won't be liking with that decision," Baekhyun meant those words to Chanyeol when he darted his eyes to him who was sitting at the head of the table and remained silence while eating. All eyes were on him as he played with the food in his plate. Not noticing the stares around the dining table.

 

Kai chortled since he was just sitting beside him, "Hyung, are you alright?" He nudged Chanyeol and made the tall guy to look up and saw that his friends were looking at him.

 

"What?" He asked, looking dumbfounded. "Yah, Park Chanyeol, you're being different these days. What's wrong?" Baekhyun shot him the question when he noticed the changes on his close friend.

 

"Nah, he must be thinking about the girl next door. I know he fell for her on the first sight," Sehun teased, grinning in evil way when Luhan, Xiumin and Chen agreed with him. Lay helped to put some more beef into Chanyeol's plate, "Eat more. I know you love this a lot."

 

Chanyeol wasn’t answering Baekhyun's question and not even bothered to reply with Sehun's tease. He thought that it was such a waste to think about Seul Jin and didn’t want to think about that girl for once.

 

Chanyeol was staring at his plate and he didn’t know why but he kept remembering about Seul Jin when she popped into his mind. Something felt weird when he met her for the second time.

 

I wonder why. She seems familiar to me.

 

"Park Chanyeol," he heard someone called for his name and it snapped him to the reality when he realized that Luhan was tapping on his shoulder, "You're not done yet?"

 

Chanyeol saw that he was the only person left at the dining table meanwhile the others were already went to wash their own plates. Chanyeol blinked his eyes, "….I'm…I'm done." He answered, even though there were some leftovers in his plate.

 

"Is there something bothering your mind? You haven't been acting like you used to be," Luhan felt weird to see how his friend wasn’t looking the same one like he used to be. Chanyeol always been a guy who cheered everyone around him with his attitude and childish attitude but he changed when he met Seul Jin.

 

By that incident, he wasn’t acting the same way like he used to.

 

And that made some of his friends noticed with it.

 

Chanyeol stood up and grabbed his plate, "I think I need to rest. I'm a bit tired." He lied. Luhan nodded his head and tried not to think much about it, "Sure. Go ahead. I'll do this for you," Luhan took the plate in Chanyeol's hand and patted Chanyeol's shoulder before he flashed a smile.

 

What is wrong with me? Why do I feel like that girl looks familiar to me?

 

 

---

 

"Alright, that's all for today. I'll see you for the next class." Professor Cha said when she kept her pens into her bag and left the hall. Students who gathered in there started to leave to have their break before heading for the next class.

 

I grabbed my things and kept it in my tote bag before I felt a presence stood in front of me. I looked up, only to see Luhan flashing his smile, "Well, hello, the girl who lives next door."

 

 

I gasped and almost laughed with his words, "Hello, Luhan-ssi? What are you doing at here?"

 

"Don't you remember that we're studying in the same college?" He eyed me. I hung my tote bag on my right shoulder and chortled, "I know. I mean, why you're here? In this hall?"

 

"Listening to the lecturer and almost fell asleep in the class."

 

I froze, "Wait….you were in this hall too? With me?"

 

He nodded and pointed to one of the seats on the top, "I was sitting at that place and saw you were looking bored to hear the lecture."

 

"Don't say it." I pursed my lips and continued to look at him, "I never thought that we would be in the same class for this subject."

 

Both of us started to walk out from the hall and still, I felt a bit awkward to be walking with someone who I just knew for a day ever since his first visit to my apartment. A few glares were thrown at me as we were walking along the hallway. I knew that walking with him wasn’t really a good thing when he was actually one of the famous guys an the girls were going crazy over his flower-boy look.

 

"Is that Luhan oppa ?"

 

"Who's that girl?"

 

"Are they dating? Oh, please don't."

 

"How could she get the chance to walk with him?"

 

I heard them whispered those words when we were walking but I acted like I've never heard it, at all. Besides, I just got to know him for a day and they were already glaring at me like I could get beaten up anytime at the corner of the hallway.

 

"Do you have any classes in the evening?" Luhan asked when we stopped at my locker. I shook my head, "Not for today. I'll be finished by twelve o' clock."

 

"That's cool," he replied. "Why?"

 

"Nah, I think that maybe you should get to know with my friends, too."

 

"….But, it might feel awkward," I spoke the truth and I saw he was chuckling with his eyes landed on me while raising a brow, "Awkward? I don't think so. Don't feel that way."

 

"Just meet me at the field by 4 o' clock, nearby with our apartments. Don't be late. And make sure you're coming!" With then, he left without letting me having the chance to say a word.

 

I saw he left the locker area and disappeared from my sight. That dude is really cool. I can see why the girls are crazy over him now.

 

---

 

"You're not coming with me?" I asked when Hyejung was checking herself into the mirror for the third time. "Nope, Mark is coming later on and I need to see him."

 

"You always go for a date!"

 

"Because I have a boyfriend and I need to spend my time with him." She replied and grabbed her handbag and spun around, "Okay baby girl, I'm leaving now. Sorry for not being able to join with you. Have a good time with EXO boys, alright?" She gave me a peck on the cheek and I wiped it immediately and made a face like it was too gross for me.

 

I heard the door bell rang and I knew that Mark was already there to meet his girlfriend. I went to open the door, revealing the tall guy in front of me with a wide smile. "Hey, Seul Jin!"

 

"Hey, Mark Tuan." I greeted back and I saw he tried to look for his girl before Hyejung finally appeared in his sight, "Come on, oppa. Let's go. Take care, Seul Jin!" She left the apartment while pulling Mark's arm and he was completely shocked for a moment with her sudden action, leaving me at the door as I eyed them getting into an elevator.

 

I pursed my lips, "I wish I have a boyfriend." I spoke and went into the apartment back to grab my phone and tied my hair into a simple hair bun. I left the house and headed to the ground level as Luhan told me to be meeting him and his friends at the field around the apartment area.

 

I was a bit nervous to think that I had to meet another six members and I had no ideas how they were going to react when they met me for the first time.

 

Were they going to hate me?

 

Were they going to treat me as a friend?

 

Or they might just treat me like the way that giant pole did to me?

 

I kept on having this bad thoughts in my mind when I've walked out from the apartment area and headed straight to the field as my eyes saw a few guys were kicking a ball and shouted to each other as they passed the ball.

 

It was awkward when you appeared all of sudden, only to see them enjoying the game by themselves. How should I greet them? Wait, how to act in the first place? Say 'hello'? Shout for Luhan's name? Or just sit on a bench and stay there until they're done with the game? Or…

 

 

"Seul Jin-ssi! You're here?" I heard D.O said my name when he excused himself from playing soccer with his friends and came to me while panting. "Oh, D.O-ssi, Y…Yes!" I stuttered for awhile and he grinned with his heart-shaped mouth. He looked back at his friends and waved his friends, signaling them something.

 

I caught the giant pole in my sight when he was running along with Baekhyun and fought over the soccer ball.

 

"Luhan hyung told me that you'd be here." D.O spoke. "Yeah. I felt awkward to be here, seeing how you enjoyed with the game."

 

"No, don't feel in that way." He replied before I saw another eleven guys headed toward us and they were panting after playing the game. I saw Luhan when he flashed me a smile, "Hi, Seul Jin-ssi!"

 

"Hi, Luhan-ssi." I said and smiled. Chanyeol was in the other side with Baekhyun remained silence and shifted his gaze when I looked at him directly.

 

"Guys, she's the one that is living next door to us. Let me introduce you to this pretty girl, Kang Seul Jin." Baekhyun came out among his friends and went to stand beside me. "So, Seul Jin-ssi, don't you think that you need to get to know with my friends, too?"

 

"Ah, yes…." I bit my bottom lip before hearing someone gasped, "Wait, aren't you the one who told me to go for the other table when we were in the library? It was you, right?" A guy with the dark circles around his eyes said with his finger pointed to me. I was startled to see him again with his glare was on me, sharply, "Err…."

 

"Tao, come on. It was just a small matter," Suho said, pulling his arm from pointing on me. I heard Chanyeol chuckled beside Tao, "She really knows how to create mess with everyone around her."

 

"Hyung, don’t say something to her. That's too rude," Sehun came to me and patted on my head softly, "It's okay, baby girl, oppa is here for you."

 

"Oppa my !" Kris interrupted and I saw another tall guy said that to the maknae. So, there's another giant pole in this group. Both of the giant poles can combine together to be twin towers.

 

 

"She's my baby girl from now on so don’t mess with her," Sehun pulled me to his side and winked. I froze for a moment with his sudden action when the fact we just get to know each other for a day and he wanted to call me 'baby girl'. I never thought these guys could be having different personalities and attitudes.

 

"Alright, kids. Rather than making her to feel awkward, let's get to know more with her." Suho clapped his hands to gain more attentions and lead me toward a bench for a seat, "Seul Jin-ssi, take a seat."

 

"Oh man, I thought she would at least react like the other girls when they saw us. At least, an expression when she saw how good-looking we are." Chen whispered to Lay when he eyed me while shaking his head. Lay was still too blur to understand with Chen's words and frowned, "W…Wait, what kind of expression? I didn’t know that the girls could have one type of expression when they are looking at us."

 

 

Chen landed his eyes on Lay and looked sympathy on him as he patted on Lay's shoulder, softly, "Never mind, hyung."

 

I took a seat on the bench properly and I felt twelve pairs of eyes were fixed on me like they were waiting for something. I was too nervous. Why these good-looking guys were staring at me in this way?

 

I was a bit glad when Luhan helped me out to make the situation become better than before. He introduced to another six friends who I just got to know and there were two guys who seemed to be acting weird like how Chanyeol did.

 

Kris and Tao seemed like they weren't liking to see me around. Like I did something wrong. Luckily the other nine members can act so nice with me.

 

"I bet you already know that most of the fangirls are going crazy over us. Am I right?" Xiumin asked. I nodded my head to answer the question. Baekhyun darted his eyes on me and smiled, "And you know that some of them are willing to stalk us everywhere."

 

"Yeah."

 

"So, we would be glad if you can keep this matter as a secret, about having us living next door. Can you do that for us?" Suho said like he was begging for me to do so. I knew that they really had quite complicated life for having too many girls chasing over them.

 

"…Sure."

 

"Great! Thanks a lot, Seul Jin-ssi." Kai thanked to me. His smile could really melt my heart anytime and I didn’t know why but I might just faint right on that time for having these guys around me. I'm lucky enough compared to the other fan girls.

 

By then, I heard someone called out from my name. I shifted my attention to the familiar voice and the boys did the same thing too when someone interrupted our good times.

 

I gasped when I saw the person in my sight. I never thought that he would be here, when I was spending my time with these good-looking boys.

 

It was him.

 

My so-called secret admirer, JB.

 

 

 


 

Do you think the story is good? I need your comment so that I can improve anything in the story. I know it's a bit :/