chapter 3

Because I Love You

1st period was over and Heechul went to the Grandstand to meet her best friend there

“Best frieeeeeend” Heechul shouted as she was approaching Jaejoong

Jaejoong rolled her eyes playfully and waved back

“Where were you this morning? Why didn’t you come to class?”

“I finished my report for Ms. Kim, you know how strict she is” Jaejoong got something out of her wallet

“I have a surprise for you”

“What?” Heechul said excitedly

“Here, I even stole that from our student council room” Jaejoong gave something to heechul. When heechul saw it she squealed really loud

“Oh my gooood! Thankyou! OMG!” Heechul said as she hugged Jaejoong, after hugging Jaejoong she looked at the picture in her hands and kissed it three times. Jaejoong rolled her eyes for the second time that day

“Anyway, what happened to class earlier?”

“Well, he talked to me already” Heechul said smiling smugly to jaejoong, Jaejoong was surprised and she smiled widely

“Really? Hankyung talked to you already?! What did he say?”

“He said many things to me! He even almost cursed at me!” The smile on Jaejoong face quickly faded

“Aish, you annoyed him again didn’t you?”

“Of course!”

“How will he like you then if you keep on irritating and annoying him?”

“It’s a technique! Of course if I won’t annoy him he won’t talk to me, he wouldn’t even look at me! Now that he’s annoyed at me, Of course I need to apologize, when I apologize he will talk to me again, then we’ll make up!” Heechul giggled

Jaejoong raised an eyebrow at her “Whatever Heechul” Heechul just giggle again

 

 

“Dude, the party’s almost over!” One of Hankyung’s friends said as he entered the bar and went to them

“I’m sorry dude, You know how my mom is”

One of Hankyung’s friends shouted “Guys! Heechul’s over there! I’ll go to her, bye!”

Hankyung followed his friend through his eyes and watched as he went beside heechul in the middle of the dance floor. His friend then raised a glass in front of heechul and shouted “Come on Heechul, drink this!” Heechul just smirked at his friend and drank the beer.

His friend then went closer to Heechul and whispered “Heechul, look, There’s Hankyung over there” and as heechul turned her head he saw Hankyung staring at her. Heechul smiled and danced seductively knowing that Hankyung is watching her, Hankyung didn’t know where to look he tried to avoid looking at Heechul but he can’t.

After some time Heechul along with jaejoong and their friends and Hankyung’s friend is now seating at a table, they were drinking beer and chatting loudly. Heechul is drunk already and Jaejoong noticed it.

“Chullie you’re drank already, stop drinking” but heechul just kept on laughing and the other people on their table kept on giving beer to Heechul, Jaejoong is getting annoyed by them

“Enough, stop giving her drinks” but no one’s listening to her and they just kept on drinking.

“Okay let’s play spin the bottle!” One of the boys said

“Alright!” Heechul shouted and laughed again.

The boy started to spin the bottle and it landed on Heechul.

Heechul smirked and asked “So what’s the dare?”

 

 

Hankyung and his friends was seating at a bar when sooyoung suddenly approached her

“Hi” She said and kissed Hankyung cheeks

“Hi Sooyoung” Hankyung said as Sooyoung kissed her

“I thought you won’t be coming, you should’ve told me so that we can go together”

“I wasn’t really planning to go here, it just happened that the meeting at the office finished earlier so I decided to drop by. Actually I’m going home already”

Sooyoung was going to say something when heechul suddenly went in front of Hankyung, pushing sooyoung aside. Heechul looked at sooyoung and said

“Sorry, don’t take this personally, this is just a dare” She smirked and looked at Hankyung. She pulled Hankyung’s collar and kissed him fully in the lips, Hankyung didn’t respond at first but he can’t deny it, he was by the kiss. Sooyoung was mad but she can’t do anything so she just stomped her feet and turned around to go away.

Heechul suddenly broke the kiss and looked at Hankyung

“You know-“ Heechul didn’t finish what she was going to say because she fainted already because of her drunkness and Hankyung out of reflex caught her. Hankyung sighed and looked around to find Jaejoong, but when he found her she was already dancing with one of his friends-Yunho, He had no other choice so he asked one of his friends to ask Jaejoong about Heechul’s address and then took her home.

 

 

He opened the door at Heechul’s room and went inside followed by heechul’s aunt

“Just put her in her bed, thanks” then her boyfriend went beside her and asked

“What happened to her?”

“There, she’s all drunk”

“Oh, well then I’m going home already”

“Okay, Hankyung, can you take care of her for awhile” She said and closed the door without giving Hankyung a chance to answer.

When heechul’s aunt left hankyung sighed to himself, and since they came from a bar, Heechul was wearing a really short red dress. Hankyung looked at her exposed legs and tried to pull the dress down so that it will be covered but obviously the dress is too short so it didn’t cover her legs. As much as he wasn’t fond of Heechul and most of the time he’s annoyed by her, He’s still a good and a gentleman guy and he thought that it might be uncomfortable for heehchul to sleep that way, so he slowly removed Heechul’s shoes. After successfully removing one of her shoes, heechul fidgeted and turned her position around so the hem of her dress were lifted again and almost exposed her , Hankyung tried not to bush and pulled the dress down again he then tried to remove her other shoes. As he was removing her shoes he accidentally looked at her face, He slowly scanned heechul’s face and saw that she is really beautiful. Even with all that make up he can see how heechul’s natural beauty can’t compare to anyone, from her cat-like eyes, her pointy nose and her red plush lips which reminded him of the kiss earlier. He was brought back to reality when heechul moved again, he awkwardly cleared his throat and went back to removing her shoes. He placed heechul’s shoes near the cabinet and as he scanned around the room, he saw a wall full of pictures and scanned it one by one. What surprised him was his picture was pasted on the wall with a heart around it, He didn’t know why but when he saw his picture he felt something that he can’t explain and he can’t help but to smile widely.