Chapter 1

Because I Love You

“Sorry I’m late, it’s because of the traffic” A girl wearing a short dress said as she entered the board room and sat down at a chair.

“It’s okay, let’s get down to business. 10 million and I hope we never see each other again” A strict middle-aged woman said to the girl.

“Don’t worry Mama-“The girl said, but the middle-aged woman cut her off and said “Missis Han”

The girl just smiled- a fake one and said “I’m going to Paris next week”

“So I heard, I also heard that you’re getting married”

“That’s right”

“It has only been a year since my son died but you’re already marrying another man”

“I need to live”

“I thought you were an educated person, can’t you find a good job?”

“Missis Han, What I do with my life is my business” The girl said and stood up, she then looked at the guy beside Missis Han and said “Goodbye, Hankyung” and left the room.

Missis Han stood up from her chair and went to look outside the window, His son, Hankyung followed him

“Mom, that’s the last we’ll ever see of that woman”

“Promise me Hankyung, Promise me that you won’t be like your brother, you will not choose a girl like her, you are my only chance son”

Hankyung didn’t say anything.

 

 

In another part of the city, a maid opened the door when a girl suddenly entered

“Excuse me, who are you?” But the girl just ignored the maid and continued to enter the house.

The maid followed and asked again “Ma’am, who are you looking for?”

“Is Siwon here?”

“Ma’am, Sir is not here, he’s currently out of town” The girl looked at the maid and ignored her again, she then went upstairs “Ma’am you can’t go there, sir Siwon will scold me” The maid said trying to hold the girl, but the girl just shrugged her hands off and shouted a “I don’t care. Leave me alone” and went directly to a room she is very familiar with. Without knocking, she entered the room and saw on the bed Siwon making up with someone, so she just stood there in front of them until the two recognized her presence.  When they saw her, Siwon pushed the girl off and she fell on the floor. Siwon stood up and went to the other girl immediately.

 

“Heechul! It’s not what you think! Uh- She’s uhm Eunri, yes her name is Eunri. We we’re-uh we we’re doing some uh homework! But then- but then she suddenly got dizzy so I-uh laid her down in the bed!”

Heechul didn’t say anything; she just looked at Siwon, then at the girl then back to Siwon. She then turned around about to leave the room when Siwon held her hand

“Heech-“Before he could say a thing, he felt a hard slap coming from Heechul. He held his cheeks and Heechul yanked her had away and left the house.

 

 “Bestfriend, do you think I can find a guy as sweet as your dad, you know, loyal and a guy that I can be with forever?” Heechul called her bestfriend Jaejoong after what happened and they were now in the mall, they were shopping for hours already and they got tired so they found a place to sit in and rest.

“I thought Siwon would be like that, you know sweet and caring and all but I guess not. Because you see, we started out as friends, he knew me already and he accepted me already. But I was wrong, he was just like other guys as well” Heechul said and scrunched up his face in an irritating manner.

“Jaejoong-ah, is there something wrong with me? I do everything they want, I follow everything they say”

“It’s because the ones you’re choosing to be your boyfriends are fails! They’re all immature! They just want good time! But when it comes to serious things they just vanish and they become scared! You should find a good and serious guy”

Heechul smirked “Pfft those good and serious types of guys, those guys are the boring ones!”

“Not really! I know this guy who is serious but exciting”

“Who?”

“Hankyung!”

“Hankyung?! Are you kidding me?! That Hankyung? That guy who is handsome, rich, smart, and thinks highly of himself?!”

“Uh-huh”

“Oh please joongie!”

“Come on heechul! You’ve been crushing on that guy since forever!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter 1's up!  A little bit of an intro :)