Idiot

Today

Today is the day.

No matter what, he has to finish it today. He knows that there won’t be tears because she’s a strong girl—almost stronger than him even. Almost.

He runs his fingers through his hair, trying to put them in place, to make it look more presentable. He looks at his reflection on the mirror one last time before nodding, confident that he’ll succeed today.

He grabs his denim jacket from his bed and struts out of his room, ready to see her and do what he’d planned to do.

Too bad he ignores what that tiny part in his heart is telling him. He should’ve listened.

>>> 

He’s blaming the sunlight. It’s the goddamn sunlight. If it’s not because of it, that it might just be her—looking simply gorgeous.

Her wavy shoulder-length hair is tied slightly loosely into a ponytail. Her bangs is slightly ruffly. She’s wearing a summer dress with flowers all over it. It’s that summer dress he likes. The way the breeze makes it flutters ever so slightly is just his favorite. Also, that dress totally makes her legs look longer and finer. And also those black ankle boots she likes to wear everywhere she goes, no matter the place, no matter the weather condition.

She’s so pretty.

>>> 

Everything Jongin has planned ends up in great failure. Like, how could he when she’s dressed up and looking all pretty like that?

“Jongin!” Kyungsoo waves from where she’s standing in front of that accessories shop where they first met. God, why does she have to smile like that? It’s too cute!

“Hey, Soo.” Jongin puts an arm around Kyungsoo’s shoulder, pulling her into a brief hug. “You’ve been here long?”

Kyungsoo pulls away from Jongin and looks up at him. “No, I’ve just got here. So, what is it that you want to talk about? Can’t it wait until Monday?”

Screw my plan. “Well, what I want to say to you is... I miss you. And I love you so much, would you like to come with me to watch that new Avengers movie?”

Kyungsoo chuckles at Jongin’s weird proposal. “You’re so weird today, and yes, I would like to go with you because I love you too.”

Jongin slids his hand down Kyungsoo’s arm lightly and grabs her hand tightly in his. He is sure he won’t let go of it like how he had planned. That plan anyway. Why would he think of that in the first place? How could he think of that in the first place?

How dare he thought of breaking up with Kyungsoo?

As Jongin thinks of his badly made plan, he thinks of how lucky he actually is to have such an amazing girlfriend like Kyungsoo. How much she loves him and how much he loves her. And to have such terrible idea of breaking up with her, is just wrong. Really, really wrong. Like, what the is wrong with his brain?

Jongin glances at his left, gazes at his girlfriend for a moment before he lightly tugs at their clasped hands and dives down to kiss Kyungsoo.

It is short, it is sweet, it is genuine. And as they pull away, as they look at each other deep in the eyes, Jongin realizes.

He’s a ing idiot.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : And Jongin loves Kyungsoo forever!! I'm so sorry it's so short! It's just something that has been stuck in my head it just needs to be let out or else I'll go crazy from all the feels.

Also guys, don't stop rooting for EXO and for Tao too. Let's hope for the best for them. I love EXO!!

Comments and subscribes are very much appreciated. Thanks guys!!