Shortcut

Shortcut

Gangnam, Seoul

12:27 AM

Midnight

 

KLIK!

The door was opened. Two men went inside the house. One man threw his shoes abruptly and went to the bathroom. “Where are you going?”, said the other while sitting on the couch, turning on the TV.

“Hyung, I smell so bad. I need to clean myself”, He shouted.

“I cannot be too long Jonghyun-ah, I have to go back to the office and seems like I won’t sleep here”, he said, realizing his damn work. Jonghyun said a long “O”, meaning he did understand it. Not long after that, he finished cleaning his body. He dried his hair with a small towel. Getting out from the bathroom topless, only with a towel around his waist.

“You still here, hyung?”, he asked his manager.

“You’re done? Ok I can go back now”, he stood immediately, leaving all the snacks on the table.

“Hyung, can you move my schedule tomorrow? I really need a rest, my new drama makes me exhausted”, He looked at him, almost begging. He really wanted to get more sleep. His schedule has been so crazy lately. He suddenly missed his long absence.

“I doubt that, but I’ll try to tell it to the management team”, he said while saying him a goodbye. Jonghyun then locked the door, putting her trousers while suddenly someone rang the bell.

“That hyung jinjja… why he has to ring the bell”, he mumbled, bringing himself in front of the door. He put in the code and opened the door without looking at the screen.

“Hyung, why…”,when he tried to finish his sentence, suddenly someone captured his lips passionately. He couldn’t even blink his eyes, all he can do was accepting the kiss. He tried to close the door by kicking it. Not long after that, he released the kiss first. He wanted to see the face who stole his damn kiss. He grabbed the head and looked at it narrowly. He abruptly was being hit by the hands.

“I won’t forgive you! You owe me a night!”, a louder voice spoke out. It’s a girl and he knew whose voice it is. Her right hand was grabbing his arm, another was hitting his chest. Jonghyun instantly caught her hand, making her stay still.

“Yoona?”

“I hate you!”, she said. Instead of hitting him again, she pushed his topless body into his room. She motioned him on to the bed. She made the distance closer. She’s trying to seduce him actually and it worked. Once again she captured his lips fervently. Jonghyun couldn’t resist. Who wants to ignore it? He thought. Beside, their mouths were being locked. Yoona was really upset. She bit his lips hard, Jonghyun felt his lips a bit poignant but he kept continuing. Yoona then realized she hurt him when she felt a driblet of blood in . She then stopped kissing him, making a guilty look. “Oh!”,she said. Jonghyun smirked, “What’s wrong?”

Instead of answering, she rubbed his injured lips. Jonghyun grabbed her hand, demanding an answer. “It’s called attacking people, Im Yoona. Your kiss. I can sue you”, he grinned. Yoona showed her pouting mouth. Her face was sulky and upset. Jonghyun locked his arms around her waist, getting her face closer. She’s trapped on top of him.

“I am being sulky”

“I know”

“I hate you”

“Why?”, he stared at her eyes deeply. Yoona felt a bit uncomfortable with it, that’s why she abruptly rubbed his cheeks. Jonghyun indeed has a deathly glare. When people say he looks like a vampire, it’s true somehow. His eyes are scary yet y as if he wants to keep and eat you at the same time.

“You say it’s fake”

“What fake?”, he asked her, pretending not know what’s she talking about.

“Your marriage”, she pouted again. Jonghyun couldn’t handle it. He cupped her face and pecked her lips many times. Yoona grinned between the kisses. “It’s just a business”, he said, continuing to claim her lips. Those beautiful lips he’s been longing for. “Who wants to believe in that?”, she murmured.

“You”,his naughty hand slightly opened her top button. Yoona noticed his move but didn’t care at all. She missed him and was mad at him at the same time. “It’s just for a show, baby”, he said while ing her blouse.

“Don’t lie to me!”, she released the kiss, hitting his topless body again. Jonghyun chuckled meanwhile his hand was already opening her last button. Once again she let him be. He could see her lace bra peeping out. Naughty hand, Yoona thought. “I watched the program if you want to know”

“And what did you see?”, he circled his hands around her slim waist.

“Skinship! What’s that? Kissing your cheek? Taking a bath together? Sleeping together? Kissing her hand?”, she continued talking as she mentioned all the skinship Jonghyun have done with his partner. Yet Jonghyun found it cute, he tightened his embrace and kissed her deeply. Yoona was a bit startled but she enjoyed it anyway. Jonghyun actually didn’t care about that. What he wants the most was keeping her there with him just for a night. It’s been a long time since their previous meeting. And he missed her so bad. He couldn’t meet her frequently because of the schedule, besides she went to china back and forth. They needed a quality time and that night was the right time.

He finished opening all the buttons without stop kissing her. She also deepened the kiss, signaling her true desire to continue whatever exercise they’d do tonight. Jonghyun then pinned her down and her neck. She hugged his neck, enjoying the pleasure he gave. “Are you jealous?”, he took a look at her for awhile.

“Ani. I’m perfectly fine. I just don’t like her”, she denied. Jonghyun laughed. He knew that she’s so jealous of his virtual wife. “Besides, since when you became so cheesy like that?”

“You’re mine you know that, and I will always go back”, she moaned. “And I demand you to be with me all night long”, he smirked, gazing her doe eyes. Yoona was captivated by him. “So you will bite me, Han Shi Hoo?”, she smiled seductively.

“No, you bit me first, remember?”, he pointed his poignant lips. “Now, it’s my turn to get my reward”. The rest was unexpected. They’re making out. Their skin touched, their lust appeared. They kissed passionately and made the situation even hotter than before. They missed each other so much. The love making scene happened avidly, they did it until the last breath. Both were sweating and panting hard, lying on the bed side by side. Jonghyun blinked his eyes, couldn’t believe that he’s now making love with Im Yoona after the break-up, a long “cold war”, the strange “reconciliation”, and the tight schedule. It felt so unbelievable. Yoona nuzzled her head on his chest, carefully enjoyed listening to his heartbeat. Suddenly her smile appeared. Jonghyun embraced her tightly. Both were exhausted yet so happy. Once in a while, Yoona stared at him, stealing a kiss. Jonghyun showed his dimples.

“Sly girl”, he said, pecking her lips. Yoona chuckled. She moved her body beside him, his arm under her head. They stared at each other. Jonghyun couldn’t stop staring at her.

“Wae?”, she rubbed his cheeks. Jonghyun shook his head swiftly. He grabbed her hand and kissed it softly. He pulled the blanket to cover her body, her hair affectionately. Yoona smiled.

“I don’t believe it. We’ve been through a lot of moments. I still remember our first meeting. I have to thank Seohyunie that brought me to FNC”, she mumbled while yawning. Jonghyun giggled, “me, too”

“Then we’re getting closer, dating in Japan amidst of our world tour. Then we broke up and you were so mad at me, and now we’re here, sharing the same bed. We’ve covered up the truth. Can you believe that?”, she grumbled, her eyes slowly closed. Jonghyun smiled at her, ruffling her hair. He embraced her tight.

“If only we could turn back time”, she continued, trying to open her eyes.

“Are you sleepy?”, he asked while looking at a half-awake eyes. She nodded. “Sleep then”

“Don’t you?”, she asked, positioning herself to feel comfortable in his embrace.

“I am”, he paused, “but I have to stay awake till dawn. Tomorrow it might be hard for us to meet. I want to see you sleeping”, he said. Yoona smiled while her eyes were already closing. Jonghyun cupped her face carefully, gave her a light kiss on her forehead, eyes, nose, and lips. “Have a sweet dream”, he hugged her again tightly, being excited to see her bright face the next day.

***

 

 

Clarity. Who cares about that in the imaginative world? Enjoy.