Chapter 1

Us.

 

Kyuhyun went home after his office hours, he lives alone although both parents our rich he decided to make his own name with his skills and ability as a lawyer. And now the nation knows him well not just as the son of a powerful couple but people know him as Attorney Cho, a lawyer who always seek justice for people who are in need. 

When he open his door and went straight to the living room a photo welcomes him, a photo with his sister together with his friends Changmin, jonghyun, Sunggyu, Joonmyeon and MInho the dongsaeng 

Hana is very close with each one of them, and soon after her closeness sparks with one of his buddy, his friend who  he treats like his own brother. 

He never stop the two from dating each other as he saw how he makes his sister happy, like she is the luckiest girl sometimes he caught them arguing but he never intervene because he respect the both of them as a couple who should be the one who'll figure out their wrong doings.

It was like he is the one who played Cupid for his sister, because of him her sister met her love of her life, he allowed her sister to date as he also saw her sister became more passionate on what she likes to do in her life with the help  of her boyfriend who always encourage her when she almost wants to quit. 

When he doesn't have time for her sister because of his law school, his friend is always there to cheer her, when she cries because she gets low score in one of her test he was the one who offers his shoulder to lean on and swipe her tears in her eyes. 

While looking at the photo he can't stop himself from making a sad smile remembering everything they've been through.

4 years must be really tough but he wants to believe that his sister already moved on, at least she tried. He wants to believe but sometimes he can't. Whenever he calls her after she left the country all she ever says is she wants to give up, she can't do anything without him. And 1 year passed for being away with each other they've  lost contact with her, Hana stopped answering his calls and worst he cannot reached her number anymore. 

And then one day he received a message with an unknown number saying she's looking for herself again that she will only contact them once she found herself again. And told them that they shouldn't waste time to try to look for her because she's doing okay.

And that message makes kyuhyun hold to the promise his sister made.  

To comeback and be okay