End

Confession 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Words: 14xx 

 

In a land far away there lived a beautiful young man by the name of ChoKyu. Yes, that was really his name. It could have been worse - his mother wanted to call him "Muffincup" but his father put down his foot, spilling his glass of whisky, and insisted that "no son of mine will be called by such a sissy name". So they named the child "Kyu".

 

Kyu lives in a buzzy town of Seoul, where he worked for the NIS (National Intelligence Service).  He had no notion that he was one of the thirteenth most beautiful men in the country and, even if he had known this, he would not have cared.  Kyu could care less about such things.  There were only two things that Kyu cared about: investigation and taunting Assistant Director Choi Siwon.  Day after day, he would come into the A.D.'s office with one insane request after another: "Sign my 302 to invest on genetically creating our own Zerg" or "Approve my expense report and get me another smart phone" or other such nonsense.

 

And to each command, Siwon would reply only "As you wish".

 

And then one day Kyu noticed something strange. It happened in the Budget and Planning meeting.  The women were looking at A.D. Choi.  So were the men.  They were looking at Choi Siwon as if he was the open bar at the NIS Christmas party.  Kyu  frowned. Why? There was certainly no mistaking those looks - something about Choi Siwon interested them. Facts were facts. But what? The A.D. had eyes like dark warm chocolate, but who cared about eyes? And he had a pair of deep dimples, if you liked that sort of thing.  And he was broad enough in the shoulders, and he was certainly muscular - incredible for someone who sat behind a desk all day.  And his skin was perfect, smooth and tan, but that just meant that he had been vacationing somewhere warm and sunny recently.  And he wasn't that much taller than Kyu, although he seemed to be, but that was because he was more muscular...

 

"Oh," Kyu thought. "Oh, oh dear." And he started to glared at the men and women so obviously ogling the attractive Assistant Director.

 

There have been three great cases of jealousy since the beginning of history. Kyu's case rated a close fourth on the all-time list.

 

It was a very long and very green night.

 

One day he was outside Siwon's apartment before dawn.  He knocked.  Siwon appeared in the open doorway, looking half-asleep.  Kyu looked at him. Then he looked away.

 

Siwon was too gorgeously handsome.

 

"I love you. I know this must come as something of a surprise, since all I've ever done is taunt you and argue with you, but I have loved you for several hours now, and every second I love you more. I thought an hour ago that I loved you more than anyone ever loved a man, but a half hour after that I knew that my previous love was a thimble of water compared to a mug of coffee. Your eyes are like coffee or chocolate, did you know that? Well they are. I love you so much more now than when you opened your door, there cannot be a comparison. There is no room in my body for anything but you. My arms love you, my ears adore you, and my knees shake with blind affection. My mind begs you to ask it something so it can obey. Do you want me to follow you for the rest of your days? I will do that. Do you want me to crawl? I will crawl. I will be quiet for you or sing for you. Dearest Siwonnie - I've never called you that before, have I? -Siwon, Siwonnie, adored Wonnie, whisper that I have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter