Chapter 2:Met a bully in the tour

Confusing Love

''Well it's just that...it's so rare to see him in the first day of school..'' joongki said scratching his head.

''Did the two of you talked?'' Haha asked with curiosity and eagerness,kwangsoo nod and excuse his self to go outside the building for the tour.

''after the tour let's talk okay?'' Joongki said

''Hey! Let's ask him a little--mph!'' joongki covered the mouth of haha,preventing him from talking

''You can go now kwangsoo...'' kwangsoo nod and smiled at him,he went outside and slowly shut the door...Haha was able to push away the hand of joongki away from his mouth right at the moment when kwangsoo was gone.

''The hell dude?! Why did you do that? I just want to ask him!'' Haha lightly punch joongki's left arm and glared at him.

''Let's just save those questions later...it's going to be our fault if he's late..'' joongki sat at the couch and continue what he's reading.

''That kid is so lucky to meet jaesuk hyung..only higher levels can approach jaesuk hyung right? I mean he's just way too perfect to talk to that kid..''Haha said looking at the door where kwangsoo left.

''You really can't help but envy those popular guys don't you? Haha hyung...''

Haha looked at him and  shyly smiled ''well it's not my fault that i want to be like them..and remember it's not only me who don't want to be like them too!'' Haha teasingly smiled at joongki casting meaningful looks at the young man.

Joongki cleared his throat and spoke ''just focus on yourself hyung..and something..*sniff* burning..''

Haha's eyes widen ''oh god! The omelet!'' Haha run in the kitchen

''That careless hyung...he could've burned this entire building...'' joongki shook his head and continued reading.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kwangsoo was on time when the tour started...he's actually wasn't that paying attention..and still wondered and question his self why his room mates reacted that way when he mention this guy in front of the freshmans...is he popular? Is it wrong for him to talk to him because he's a...low class...kwangsoo just shook his thoughts and decided to just focus on the tour...

Kwangsoo was fascinated by the amazing buildings..the president give them a free time to look around and agreed to meet at the front of the last destination at the library and didn't notice the upcoming beast (uh,well,HE'S really a beast right?) Running towards him while he's head were looking somewhere and wasn't paying attention to him also.

The both of them hit each other..kwangsoo fell on the floor...his back hit the ground first kwangsoo weakly stand up while his right   was placed on his back but before he can really stand up he was drag up high by a bulky handsome man...he was glaring at him..kwangsoo can't do anything but gulped  because of the terror he's feeling right now.

The glare is killing him..

''Are you stupid? Can't you see where are you going?''

Kwangsoo can't help but got annoyed at the guy who was holding him..with all his strength he pulled away the hand of the guy..

''Did you just call me stupid?..sorry to tell you but i'm not...plus it's you who are stupid! You're the one who's running towards me''

''What?.!'' The bulky guy's face hardened no one ever called him stupid.

''If you may pls excuse me i need to go now...'' kwangsoo continued and was about to go but was pulled by the bulky man...he saw the clenched fist and he knew at that moment that he regret fighting back..

But before his face could meet that hammer like fists a familiar voice lingered in his ears

''Kwangssoo-ssi?'' Kwangsoo turn his head and found jaesuk looking at him and the man 

''Seriously how many times do you always have to interrupt me?!'' The guy let go of kwangsoo and plase his hands on his hips.

''Jongkook-ah...can you please stop bullying freshmans for once?''

''This little...*stared up high to kwangsoo*..tall kid here just called me stupid''

''But you ARE really stupid'' jaesuk grin at jongkook..while jongkook just stared at him with disbelief...jaesuk look at the flustered kwangsoo..

''Hey kid we need to go..the last tour was about to start...'' 

Kwangsoo slowly walked towards jaesuk..jaesuk pat kwangsoo's shoulder 

''Bye jongkook..let's just talk later'' jaesuk then pulled kwangsok away from jaesuk....kwangsoo can still feel jongkook glaring at him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''You're dead kid''

''Eh?''

They were walking slowly approaching the library ''he'll never let you go..once you offended him you'll get a one year contract''

''One year...contract?'' Kwangsoo scratch his head ''well i'm sorry but i can't give you more infos..you'll found out tommorow''

Kwangsoo was about to ask more but jaesuk ran in the crowds full of freshmans ''okay everybody,let's go inside..''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Kwangsoo-ah..you're back...''joongki greeted him and pulled him in the sofa where haha was sitting waiting to chat with him.

''Okay now talk ....'' haha put his elbow on his knee and rest his chin on his hand.

''Talk about what?''

''Well you just agreed earlier to talk with us...'' joong ki rest his back on the couch..

''Oh...''

''Well he greeted me and introduced ourselves to each other and he told me that my room mates are...weird and ....crazy?''

''He told you that?!'' Haha said with shock expression...

''Don't be shock hyung...we're known for that..'' joongkki said calmly and smiled at kwangsoo

Kwangsoo gave him a sorry look but joongki just nod smiling.

''But...'' haha said and just pout.

''Why are you guys that eager to know any way'' 

''Jaesuk is popular ...he's kind and a prankster,caring..and many girls just like him...he's actually a very responsible man and as i remember he once save a girl from commiting suicide persuading her with words...it actually happens aĺl the time student's commiting suicide because of the bullies...but the school is thankfull that jaesuk sunbaenim is here...he's good at speech anyway..''

''That's why we like him'' haha grin once again

''Oh...'' kwangsoo nod in awe 

Kwangsoo then remember the guy earlier that he accidentally stumble upon,and because of curiosity he ask some informations about him...

''Do you know who is jong...jongkook?''

''Jongkook sunbaenim?! ''Once again both haha and joongki reacted..haha shriek in terror on the other hand joongki become pale

''Wae?wae?''

''He...he's the biggest bully in the school..once you make him mad or everything that will cause to anger him..you'll have a one year contract...''

''Wha-- what one year contract,?'' Kwangsoo was alarmed after hearing the last sentence

''One year contract means you'll have to serve him and whenever he's angry he'going to use you as a punching bag...and everything worse than those...if you're one of his victim he's going to pull away your soul from your body and control you...he's a demon here in school and a cassanova too..''

Right after hearing those statements kwangsoo grew pale

He's dead....yeah...really dead...

What Have i done to be in this kind of situation?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:sorry for waiting for so long ...i've been busy (and lazy lately XD) so this is pretty long and sorry for some typos i'm actually using my phone to update because my laptop is broken..so i hope you enjoyed this chapter!