Uninvited Guest

Accidentally Fabulous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do you call that outfit?” Kim Hyunae’s older brother, Jongdae, also known as Chen, looked her over and smirked at her as he reached for a carrot stick from a silver platter.  “‘Kim Hyunae Wears Flowers’ Throw-Up’?”

“Yah!” Hyunae glared at her brother and shot back, pointing at his chest.  “At least I’m not ‘Mr. I-Only-Have-One-Tie’!”

Chen grimaced at his tie, which featured cartoon piranhas that wanted to bite the living out of them. 

“This is my only tie.  Dad made me wear it.”  He swiped his hair out of his forehead, and it fell back into place.

“You could have borrowed one of Dad’s ties.  Or Xiumin’s, or Suho’s, or Kai’s,” I pointed out. 

“Dad only has striped ties.  I only have striped shirts.  I’m not going to go clashy-clashy at some fancy party” Chen crunched on the carrot stick.  “And besides, Xiumin’s ties are too thin, Suho has bad taste in fashion, and Kai kicked me out of his room and threatened to kill me.  At least I had an excuse.  You actually picked out that outfit.”

“Do I really look that bad?” I asked, looking down at my dress. 

“Nah, you look fine,” Xiumin came up and put his arm around my neck. 

“Who was teasing you?” Suho asked. 

“Chen.”

“Good, you look ugly,” Kai smirked at me.

“So do you.  No wonder you share the same genes as me,” I stuck my tongue out at him. 

“The feelings are mutual,” Kai rolled his eyes before taking one of the Asian-spiced chicken wings off of my plate.

“Hey!” I glared at him, before being held back by Xiumin.

“Ok, Hyunae, you don’t have to get overboard over chicken,” Suho chuckled.  “Just let your twin brother eat it.”

“This is the fifth time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter