Chapter 1

Too much..

"Hey.. Heechul.. Open up.." Leeteuk was banging second elderst's door.. He noticed the difference in heechul's behaviour for a while now. He tried not to do anything much knowing how heechul can be. He's always been a person who tried to hide his feelings. But over all these years leeteuk somehow managed to read the diva of the group. Something was obviously wrong.. May be the others haven't noticed anything yet. But come on he's the leader. He can feel even a slight change of his loving brothers. Yes they are not only his co-members. They are his brothers. Heechul was so quiet these days which is obviously abnormal. But he was also surprisingly managed to fool everyone else. Everytime when someone asked him if something was wrong, he surprisingly pulled some  "heechul words" and managed to get the attention off him. May be it's not a surprise. Heechul was always famous for his mouth after all. However leeteuk didn't miss that there was no sparkle in his eyes, even when he was laughing with s. He himself asked heechul once if something was wrong. But he laughed and told the old man should wear spectacles soon and went with hyukjae leaving him in the practice room feeling dumb. At that time he let it go, but his heart kept telling him something was wrong. When their manager was explaining about their new year plans, he noticed that there was not a single time when a true smile appeared on heechul's face. When everone went to the living room after the meeting, heechul too went with them. But he left the members after ten minutes to his room and closed the door quietly. That's when the leader decided to check up on him again. He was determined this time to know what was bothering to his dongseng.

To be cont..