Chapter 1

I'm just a dog

 

*cars honking* 
 

*sirens wailing* 


*people murmuring*


*loud heavy footsteps*


Loud. 


I can't sleep. 


Cars roaring. People chitchatting. Building constructions. My everyday life is like this ever since my owner got married, his wife is allergic to dogs, I can't believe he'd choose that ugly girl over me. He said that his brother will take care of me. Not that alcoholic fat-assed man! I escaped and before I left I gave them a belated gift for their marriage. A large poop in their make out bed and a pee in their wedding album. I'm sorry not sorry. 


I walked around to find some place to sleep. Some peaceful place. After how many hours of walking. Finally, I saw a children's park. I can sleep peacefully here, there are no sign of people. I rested under the bench so that I am hidden from the sun. Finally! I closed my eyes.


Then suddenly..


*sobs* *sobs* "Why did you leave me?" I heard a voice of a lady. Oh no no, a disturbance. I opened my eyes and saw that she was sitting in the bench, where I am underneath. This . Of all the benches, why did she choose this one? Why? I walked in front of her to bark at her face. When I saw her face. Holy mother of dogs. She was a beauty even if all I can see is color gray. She was still crying. I need to do something so that she'd take me home. 


I made a cute puppy sound, she was looking at me now. I got you now. I imitated Puss n Boots in Shrek and blinked my eyes slowly. She stopped crying and her expression changed. I knew she fell for my trap. She carried me and started talking.


"Are you lost doggy?" she asked. I can't answer you, I'm sorry. She put me beside her, I am now sitting in the bench. She reached for my collar and read something. I forgot that I still have my collar, I can't take it off anyway.


"So, your name is Kim Taeyeon?" She patted my head. Aaah! What a nice feeling. A beautiful girl is touching me. I wagged my tail wanting her to touch me more. But to my dismay, she stood up and stopped touching.


"Goodbye Taeyeon" she gave my head a kiss. She smell so good. Oh god, I want to die now. Wait. Did she say goodbye? She will not take me to her house? My plan failed? I will not lose hope. I started following her. 


She stopped walking. I guess this is her house then. She bended to get something under the rug. Oooh that ! I wagged my tail again enjoying the sight in front of me. I didn't notice that she was already inside. Ah wait! But she already closed the door. I need to do something so that she'd take me.


I walked around to find something interesting. I found a paint in her yard and it said red paint! Now I need something to put the paint.. What is this? I smelled it and what the hell! A baby's diaper. Dog like to eat poop but I don't. Finally I saw something useful. Paper! I dragged the paper near to the paint. I touched the red paint and my paws are all red now. I stamped my paw into the paper and did it again until I formed a heart. She will totally like this. I wagged my tail in excitement. I dragged the paper to her front door and barked non-stop. I don't care about her neighbours. 


"What's that noise?" I heard her voice from inside and I can't stop my tail. She opened the door and her eyes widen at the sight of me. 


"What are you doing here, Taeyeon?" Then she saw my paper, she looked shocked. "You did this for me?" I barked.


"Yes Jessica" a man's voice was heard. 


So Jessica is her name, huh? Jessica ran to the man and hugged him hard. I was mad. I want to bite this man's crotch. That girl is mine! I growled at him.


"Thanks Doggy" he patted and winked at me. I want to vomit! 


They went inside and left me alone here, just then the door opened again.


"You are living here from now on, Taeyeon" she smiled at me. I wagged my tail nonstop and ran to her.