Chapter 2

Blinded by love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV 

 

"Yoona can you go and wake Yuri up," My mom shouted. 

 

"Arrasso!" I replied 

 

I went to Yuri unnie's room to wake her up. We used to share a room but both of us decided to have our own room since we are already adult. Even though Yuri unnie is 1 year older than me, both of us are always childish when we are together. 

 

"Unnie," I called as I went into her room.  Unlike my room, Yuri unnie's room is neat and tidy. Another reason why my mom would shout at me every time she went into my room. 

 

Yuri unnie is still sleeping soundly. I approach Yuri unnie and pounced on her to wake her up. 

 

"Yah Im Yoona!" Yuri unnie shouted and started squirming under the cover. 

 

I started laughing and got up, pulling the blanket that is covering Yuri unnie. 

 

"Unnie! It's already morning. Time to go to our shop!" I said. 

 

"Yah, even though I am blind, I can still know that it is already morning so give me five more minutes!" Yuri unnie whined as she cover herself with the blanket. 

 

I rolled my eyes and chuckled. Even though Yuri unnie is blind, she is still able to use that as a joke. That is because we are close to each other and like to make fun of each other. We basically grew up together. 

 

Yuri unnie is like a big sister to me and I am like an annoying little sister to her. My parents took her in when she was five after she experienced an accident that killed both her parents. 

 

 I was there to watch her crumble at the fact that she was blind and I was also there to watch her accept the fact that she lost her sense of sight and persevere to live her life. Yuri unnie always show her happy side and hides her sorrow especially from me and my parents as she feels that she is a burden. 

 

 I admire her strength but hates it when she acts tough in front of me. To me, she is never a burden and I would always remind her that she is never a burden to our family. Instead she brings happiness and in exchange we provide warmth to her. 

 

I started to grab her hand, trying to pull her out of bed.  

"Unnie stop being a sleepyhead! Mom has already cooked breakfast for us!" I added. 

 

Yuri unnie sighed and quickly got up. "Arasso!" she whined and started walking to the bathroom. 

 

Yuri's POV 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter