Wake up

Red Diamond: Woohyun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                    "Hey...hey lady wake up" I felt someone nudging me and poking at me arm. I groaned and squinted my eyes as I slowly opened them. It was bright out and the wind was blowing. Wait the wind is blowing? wasn't I in my room just now? I quickly sat up and looked around me. I was in what seemed like a garden and before me was a large mansion. I then looked at the man who was staring at me. "U-um...where am I?" I asked him. 

"You're in my garden my garden," He replied "I was looking upon my beautiful flowers but I believe I had just run into something far more beautiful," He smiled and offered me his hand, the way he spoke was a bit old-fashioned. I hesitantly took his hand and he helped me up.

"I do not mean to offend you m'lady, but your attire is quite...strange if I might say," 

Strange? I looked down at what I was wearing. I was in the pink bunny imprinted pajamas I had put on before heading to bed last night. I immediately started blushing in embarrassment "O-oh these are my pajamas...they're quite childish huh?" 

"Pajamas? I have never seen pajamas like this before...but they are cute, did you make it yourself?"

Make it myself? why would I make my own pajamas...

"So tell me, how did you get into my garden? No has ever passed through my guards before,"

"Honestly...I don't even know how I got here myself, last thing I remember I was sitting on my bed and then suddenly I out," I explained. " out? I'm sorry but I do not understand what you are saying, the way you speak is a bit peculiar...are you from the country?" 

I blinked in confusion, "I'm not from country...I'm from Seoul." a cold wind then blew past and I shivered lightly. "You must be cold, let us go inside, yes?" I nodded and he lead me inside, "So, tell me, is your name as beautiful as you are?" I cringed at the cheesy question and I chuckled a bit "Are you trying to flirt with me?" He just grinned in response, "My name is Seo Hyejin, and you are?" He smiled and replied "I am Nam Woohyun, it's such an honor to meet such a beautiful lady." Once we entered the mansion we sat on the sofa. The sofa looked very old fashioned, in fact the whole place from the inside looks old fashioned. 

"Your family must really like old-fashioned decor, huh?" I said as I looked around. "Old-fashioned? Why do you say that?" I looked over at him. "Well everything in this house is very antique looking, so assumed your family really likes that style," 

"Antique? I beg your pardon but everything in this house is newest style of today, and I happened to pick everything out myself." He scoffed and I couldn't help but laugh a little. 

"Are you sure? everything in here looks like it's from the 30's or something," I shook my head at him. "But...we are in the 30's, silly one," I furrowed my brows. Is this guy trying to play a prank on me now or something? "You're the silly one...it's 2015," Woohyun went silent and tilted his head and he stared at me with worry.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter