The Red Diamond

Red Diamond

                                "These two women were very dear to us, they were kind to everyone and always lent a helping hand. They were strong women who took good care of their families and neighbors," There was a moment of silence as I choked on my words, knowing I was about to cry but I cleared my throat and continued with my speech "My mother was very sweet, she would take care of us even when she was sick, I've never seen her cry...and my grandmother was like a real mother to me, she was always there for me, she always told me stories about the times when she was younger, they were beautiful stories...I can't bring her back now but what I can do is pray that she and my mother are living happily and peacefully in heaven...thank you all for coming..." I ended my speech. 

                          My mother and grandmother had passed away the other day. They got into a horrible car accident. I loved them so much, they were angels. I sighed softly to myself and I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned to face the person "I offer you my deepest condolences...they were a pair of wonderful ladies" it was my neighbor, she's known my parents for a long time. We continued the funeral with greeting and everyone bowed and prayed for the too and then we proceeded to dinner.

                      After the funeral was over we all went home. I took my shoes off at the door and put on my slippers. I was about to head to my room but my grandfather caught my arm, "Come with me...I want to give you something," I blinked and tilted my head. "Alright...what is it?" I asked but he just kept walking until we entered his room. "Wait just a moment," I nodded and watched him as he approached his closet and pulled out a small jewelry box, then came back to me, opening it. Inside was a beautiful red diamond. It was the most beautiful diamond I had seen. "This is yours now, your grandmother wanted me to give it to you after she had died...I didn't think the time for this would come so soon, take it," I was silent, why would my grandmother give me such an expensive jewel? I wanted to reject it but grandfather had already placed the box in my hands and started pushing me out of the room. "Don't you think of rejecting it, now go to your room and keep it. 

 

 

                    I sat on my bed looking at the jewelry box. " I wonder why should give me something like this...I didn't do anything to deserve it," I opened the box and took the red diamond necklace into my hands and examined it a bit before putting it on. I then started to feel dizzy, I held my head between my hands and before I knew it everything had gone black. 

                   


Pick your route! (click image or name)

Woohyun: The sweet charming cheesy one who cares about others and puts them before himself.

 

Sungjong: A sweet guy who likes to pick on his friend once in a while, he listen well to others. He has a feminine side to him though he can be masculine when he wants to be. He can be stubborn at times.

Dongwoo: He is very sweet, caring, sincere man, he's always smiling brightly and his personality is just as bright, he is a heavy sleeper and has a "dumb" image. He is very random, and always carries around the things you do not expect him to be carrying. 

Sunggyu: He's like an older brother to his friends, he's very laid back but he makes a great leader. He's very confident about himelf and is the type to sit there and look through pictures of himself. He also very soft hearted, he can't stay mad at you for too long. 

Sungyeol: He has a kid-like image because he loves to tease, play pranks and play around with others. He's not that confident of  guy, he like to pay attention to what people say about him. He tries to be mature but always fails, he's just a big dork. he loves coffee and is afraid of ghosts. he's pretty active. 

Hoya/Howon: Hoya seems like a cocky guy when you first meet him, he's very confident in himself. He has very dry sense of humor. When you get to know him you'll find that underneath his cockiness and quietness he's actually very sweet and kind and can be pretty dorky.

Myungsoo(L): He seems like a cold guy, especially when he's quiet. he acts cold on purpose sometimes. Though he's actually very silly and "derpy" he can be pretty clingy to people around him. He's kind of mysterious and loves to eat a lot, he's stubborn and has a temper.