The Encounter

Friday Fun

One Friday night...

"Ready to go crazy tonight?" Lizzy asks the rest of the girls as they finish putting the final touches of makeup on their faces. Not that it's really necessary, anyway. They could go bare-faced and still capture all the boys' attention at the club they are planning to go to.

"If by 'crazy,' you mean 'flirt and sleep with guys,' then yes, I'm totally down for it," Uee jokes. Nana rolls her eyes and nervously continues to put on more of her favorite cherry lip gloss. It's her first time going to a club with her party-animal friends, so her anxiety is growing by the minute.

"Yah, Jinah, don't put too much of that on," Raina comments playfully, "otherwise the boys who kiss you will slide right off your lips." The other girls chuckle in response while Nana pouts in annoyance. She takes a napkin and blots her lips, getting rid of any excess gloss.

"Maybe I don't want to be kissed," she retorts back, harshly disposing of the now messy tissue paper. "Maybe I just want to spend my Friday night in peacefulness."

Jungah glances at her skeptically. "You do realize we're going to a bar late at night, right? There's no such thing as 'peacefulness' in a place like that." Nana shrugs indifferently and moves from gloss to eyeliner. The girls are all wearing short dresses and high heels, accentuating their seductive curves and shapely legs. Nana's dress is a strapless gold that bares her shoulders and collarbones as it was personally picked out for her by Uee, who is, after all, the trend-setting queen of the group. And the insanely-obsessed-with-shiny-colors girl.

Once finished with their appearances, all 5 girls file into the car and drive off to their destination, oblivious of what is to come tonight.

**********

"Whoa, this place is looking especially awesome tonight!" Raina exclaims. 'Awesome,' isn't a suitable word for Nana's taste. 'Out-of-control' is more like it, she thinks. Loud music is blaring from unseen speakers and bright, colorful lights are flashing, dizzying her. People are scattered everywhere, from drunk old men trying to find younger girls to take home with them to es searching for new hook-ups.

"Let's go dance!" Lizzy suddenly shouts, running towards the crowd of close, grinding bodies. The other girls follow suit, but Nana's feet remain in place as a sickening knot of nervousness is beginning to form in her stomach. Uee pauses, noticing her friend is not beside her, and whirls around. She smirks upon seeing Nana's frightened expression.

"Nana-yah, do you know you're an open book right now?" She asks, nudging her dongsaeng with her bare knee. The other girl turns to face her, eyes still wide with fear. Uee nods towards the dance floor where everyone else is. Grabbing Nana's arm, she says, "C'mon, loosen your and dance with us." They make it to the middle of the floor, but Nana just stands there stiffly, refusing to mobilize herself. Uee glares at her and throws her hands up in exasperation. "Fine, if you don't dance, then I will yell out to everyone here that you are a ," she threatens. This gets Nana to finally move. The last thing she needs is for everyone to be laughing at her for having her virtue still intact.

After only 15 minutes or so, Nana feels like she is living the high life, which is somewhat literal. She tries out all kinds of alcohol, dances some more, shares cigarettes with strangers, dances some more, takes breaks to sit and gamble, and, oh yeah, dances some more. However, Nana doesn't notice a stranger's gaze has been on her the entire time.

**********

Kai walks through the warm, gyrating bodies as if he's strolling in an open field. This kind of environment is normal to him. He's been to the club more times than he can count, so it's no surprise when some of the hookers come up and greet him. Kai is positive he's been laid by all of them now.

"Jongin! A group of es just walked in and they are so ing attractive," Sehun explains to him, gesturing for the other boy to follow. "Come see! They're on the dance floor now and their bodies are...heavenly." That's all he says before rushing off into the crowd. Kai decides to check out the scene for the hell of it, curious of who these 'es' are. He hasn't had in almost a month, so meeting new girls could be a possible exit out of his dry spell.

He reaches Sehun's side and scans the faces of the many people enjoying their time. His eyes suddenly land on a certain, timid girl standing in place between wildly partying girls. She's wearing a short, golden dress, exposing her long, milky-white legs. Her hair cascades down to her tiny waist in messy curls. Kai his lips as his gaze roams over her S-line body without shame. An older, taller girl is telling her something and the girl unwillingly begins to dance. Kai continues to watch her. After a while, the girl finally relaxes, tension melting away, and has a smile etched on her face as she drinks, smokes, gambles, and dances. A mischievous grin spreads across Kai's handsome face as he believes he's found the perfect victim for his Friday night. Sehun notices his friend's expression and nudges him playfully.

"Go talk to her," he advises, a knowing smirk on his face. "I think there are a few rooms still open." Kai rolls his eyes and waits for the girl to head toward the bar again. When she does so alone, his feet immediately move in her direction. He slides into the seat right next to her, his jacket sleeve brushing her arm, but she doesn't pay him any attention and only concentrates on the bartender making a martini. He raises an eyebrow and turns his head to look at the seemingly ignorant girl. Her eyes are unfocused and bloodshot red. She's drunk.

"So," Kai starts in an attempt to lure her in, "I haven't seen you here before. What's your name?" The girl blinks, snapping out of her daze, and slowly angles her body to face him. Kai is greeted with the delicious sight of her cleavage and he zones in on her s, suddenly not giving a damn about her identity.

"Huh?" she responds, unsure if she's heard correctly. Kai purses his lips, reining in his annoyance. Most girls would've thrown themselves at him instead of questioning his actions. Nonetheless, he's determined to take this gorgeous individual to bed with him, thus he tries again.

"What's your name?" he asks with forced patience. His leg is shaking badly as his ual desires for this girl are heating up. But she doesn't appear to notice at all.

"Oh, my name is Jinah, but people call me 'Nana,'" she replies, waving her hand and averting her eyes back to the front. The bartender hands over her martini and she takes a sip, disregarding Kai's existence once again. He grits his teeth and snatches the drink out of her hand, calloused fingers brushing her smooth, slender ones. Nana's tired eyes widen and she stands, infuriated by this boy's arrogance. Kai does, too, and he feels satisfied when she tilts her head back to stare at him as he's towering over her, despite her wearing heels. He glances at the contents of her drink and tastes it on his own. Nana watches helplessly as he finishes and sets the empty glass down on the countertop.

"So, Nana," he continues on leisurely, ignoring her piercing glares at him, "do you want to tell me a bit more about yourself in, say, one of the bedrooms?" Nana scoffs and crosses her arms over her chest, obscuring her cleavage from his predator eyes.

"Why should I?" she asks. Kai uses this opportunity to step closer into her space and rest his hand on her hip. Nana seems to automatically sober up for she flinches at the intimate contact. He leans down to whisper breathily into her ear.

"Because all the ladies want me, so you should count yourself lucky since I am personally asking you to come to bed with me," he suggests, lightly nipping at her earlobe. Nana shudders, goosebumps rising on her porcelain skin. She tries to push him away, but he clutches on tighter, kissing down her jawline and neck this time. Nana refuses to give in to the blissful feeling building up inside her, suppressing the urge to moan as Kai begins to roughly on her skin.

"Nana, what are you guys doing?" Someone interrupts them, much to Kai's frustration. He reluctantly releases Nana and she sighs in relief. They turn towards the voice and Kai recognizes the person as the girl who was talking to Nana on the dance floor earlier.

"Uee unnie!" Nana shouts, escaping Kai's grasp and throwing her arms excitedly around the other girl. Uee nearly loses her balance, but manages to keep upright. She detangles herself from Nana and holds her back by the shoulders.

"Never knew you'd be this pumped to see me," she comments teasingly. Kai clears his throat and the girls whirl to face him. Nana scowls while Uee has a curious glint in her eyes. "Who's this?"

Before Nana can respond, Kai wraps his arm around her bare shoulders and answers, "I'm her boyfriend. My name's Kim Jongin, by the way, but my buddies all call me 'Kai.'" Uee blinks and glances at Nana with a questioning look.

The younger girl just shakes her head and shrugs Kai's arm off. "He's not. In fact, he's a complete stranger, Unnie," she explains. "I say we report him to police for ual harassment." Kai snorts loud enough for some of the dancers to frown at them.

"You can't possibly think that badly of me, can you, sweetheart?" He asks, feigning a seemingly hurt expression. "I'm just looking for a little fun, is all. Other girls usually respond better to me than how you are now." Nana, however, ignores him and watches for Uee's reaction.

"Well, she is still a ," Uee implies to him, earning a hard smack on the arm from her friend.

"Yah, Kim Yoojin!" Nana scolds, utterly embarrassed at having Kai know she's never had before. She sneaks a glance at him and sees a wicked smile etch itself onto his face. Oh God, she thinks worriedly.

"What?" Uee asks, rubbing her arm. "I'm just saying. Besides, if you're so ashamed of being known as a , then sleep with Kai. He seems nice." And with that, she turns to search for the other girls. Nana is taken aback by her words.

"Wait! I'm not finished with you yet!" She calls out to Uee, but the older girl doesn't hear her due to the deafening music and is gone. Kai exhales, pleased with Uee out of the picture, and faces Nana.

"If you want, I can take it easy with you," he offers. Nana squints her eyes at him, wondering just how much dignity this guy has to still keep trying.

"Forget it. I am not allowing someone like you to...defile me," she says, a blush creeping onto her face. Kai chuckles at her awkwardness as he finds it adorable.

"Fine," he agrees, grabbing her wrist, "then I guess I'll have to make you let me." And he pulls her along to one of the bedrooms Sehun told him are open. To his surprise, Nana doesn't scream or shout at all.

 

 

 

[A/N] Mature content in the next chapter ;)