Call Me Baby

EXO x You ❤

SehunxYou


This street is completely crazy
Strangers in between people
Every moment that we’re together like boom boom boom boom boom
What up


Hey girl, that one moment felt like eternity (the fate-like moment)
When you pierced into me in just one moment (like lightning, in this world)
You called my name and came to me

 

Sehun

It's the time of the year again. Looking up ahead, a big banner is floating above the entrance. "Yonsei High Annual Festival" I sighed. I'm not a fan of festival like such but my hyungs threatened me to come or they would not buy me bubble tea. Such great hyungs I have! Scanning around, I look for familiar face but found none. Walking deeper into the festival, more and more fangirls started to tail behind me. They are yelling all sort of things trying to gain my attention, and me being me, the cold Oh Sehun, ignored them. Just when I decided to give up looking for my hyungs and headed home, a familiar voice called out, "Yah! Oh Sehun!" I looked around and saw you, my childhood friend slash crush, frantically waving trying to get my attention. I waved back.  Judging from the look you gave me, I immediately know that you're not satisfied with my response. Zooming pass others, you came up to me, "Sehunnie, what are you doing here?" "Hyungs" was my reply. And you just nodded. With you, I do not need much words.

 

It’s amazing, like a flash of light, you fill me up the moment I see you, oh my
Sit here comfortably and listen to my story now
Oh I don’t care, even if I have to go far
I’ll be the one man to be by your side

You seeped into my dry lips and woke me up
The time’s wasting girl
So don’t wait, don’t wait too long

 

Instead of heading home, I found myself roaming around with you. Armed with a bubble tea each, we talked about random stuff. The way you talk animatedly, your melody-liked laugher. It makes me want to drop everything and embrace you on the spot. Your laugher make me forget about the day's worries. Your laugher was infectious. "Start your day with a smile, end your day with a smile" thats what you used whenever I'm feeling down. 

 

There are many who shine but look at what’s real among them
Call me baby, Call me baby, Call me baby, Call me baby
(You know my name girl)

My heart grows bigger for you and it closes its door for everyone else but you
(You know I’m here girl)
Call me baby, Call me baby, Call me baby, Call me baby
Even if it’s many times, Call me girl

 

Though my hyungs and I are popular among the girls population in school, I only had my eyes for you. My hyungs know about my crush on you and encourage me to confess. Afraid that you do not feel the same, I would always ignore my hyungs when they asked me to confess. Secretly, I was hoping that you will feel the same and take the first step. 

 

You make me exist as myself, you’re the only one in my world
You’re the one, You’re the one
Girl you’re the one I want

There are many who shine but look at what’s real among them
Call me baby, Call me baby, Call me baby, Call me baby
(You know my name girl)

 

With you around, I can be myself. I do not have to worry about what others think of me. You hate people who are pretentious, saying that you rather they show their ugly side than having to put up with the fake personality and find out their true side later on. 
 

Baby girl, even among all the greed and all the words
You showed that you believe in me
Even if everyone changes and leaves me, you are my lady
All I need is for you to hold my hand

 

Once, when my parents and teachers accused me of cheating during a exam, you assured me that no matter what, you will always be there for me. When everyone else are giving me judging eyes, you stayed with me, whispering encouraging words to me knowing that I'm affected by them. 
 

I was once trapped in a dark maze (in the darkness)
But I hear your voice that woke me up
You made me be born again, yeah

 

Whenever I'm in dazed, you are always there to guide me along. You are always patient when dealing with me. You would find ways to assure me whenever I'm doubt my ability. You congratulate me when I succeed, cheer me up when I failed. I do not need to explain and you would immediately knows what happend. Your presence alone make me feel safe. 

 

E-X-O Listen!
Say my name (Louder)
If you become my light and pull me through this chaotic place (what up)
I’ll hold you and never change, I’ll hold you and face those who left me
Never don’t mind about a thing
You came into the big emptiness in my heart

In this shaking world (whoo babe)
You were the only one who became my light
Girl you’re the one I want
(You’re the one I want)

 

It's as though you know when to show up, and not to. You'll be there whenever I need you. You comfort me, stay up all night just to listen to my complains and still show up early the next morning cheerful as always. And yet, you never utter a word of complain to me, like how I prevent you from hanging out with your friends or how I took up most of your sleeping time.

 

 


1st chapter up! comment will be appreciated! 

~Jaselyn ^.~