The Frustation

Midnight (drabbles)

Here’s my second story for fluff mpreg jongtae (but not so much jongtae)!! I’ve some fun kind to write this story so I hope readers enjoy it!! ^^ subscribe and comment if you want more.

 

                Jonghyun felt some kind of boring when his husband is not around. Waiting for Taemin to come back home a.k.a dorm he have to satisfy SHINee members’ whim. Not doing this and that but do this and that. Other members act too overprotective towards this puppy although he’s only four months pregnant.

                He ate an ice cream this morning, peacefully before Key momma came and blabber not to ate ice cream earlier in the morning. Told him it will cause to stomach ache, Key then want to made him some cereal and pancake so he can eat properly.

                But Jonghyun didn’t satisfy with that. His baby want to eat ice cream, strawberry flavour! Begging Key to let him fulfil his cravenness, the ‘momma’ then turn to him and ‘whispering’ to the baby:

                “Don’t you dare to ignore my handmade cereal, little one or your momma never eat my cooking ever again,”

                … cause Jonghyun to pouting when he really have to finish the cereal by his own.

***

                Minho acting kind of weird around Jonghyun when he like to messing with the dino just to see him mess up. They usually ‘tom and jerry’ fooling around but not in time Jonghyun barely can control his feeling (?)

                Having some mood swing made Minho like to even more and Jonghyun will end up crying or sulking when Taemin is not around to be more matured than his hyung.

                “What’s that under your shirt, hyung?”

                “Don’t start this, Minho,”

                “Or what?”

                “I’ll call Onew hyung to teach you some lesson,”

                “I’m not afraid,”

                “Get away from me!”

                “But I want to talk with baby,” Minho pout.

                “Go have your own!”

                “Baby! What kind of fierce your mom have towards me?” Minho squeeze Jonghyun like koala made the dino yelled:

                “Onew hyung!” on top of his lung.

***

                But having Onew to take care of him for a minute made Jonghyun regretting his decision. Onew is good hyung but he cant help being over protective towards his four months pregnant dongsaeng. Onew told him to sit down, or rest as what he told, and don’t do anything.

                “Jjong, just sit down. I’ll sweep the floor later,”

                “Jjong, where are you going? Just go rest okay?”

                “Jjong, what are you doing? I can ask Key to cook for you if you want to eat,”

                “Jjong, don’t bother! I’ll ask Minho to do it,”

                “Jjong~~ let me help you,”

***

                He felt so frustration!

                “Jjong,” Taemin’s voice is so good to hear. He enter the bedroom with angel smile that melt Jonghyun’s heart so he forget the frustration.

                “Tae, you’re back,”

                “How’s your day? Seem like you’re tired,”

                “Fine. Just I’m tired dealing with others,”

                “Owh? I thought they’re the one whos tired dealing with you,”

                Jonghyun smack the shoulder.

                “Hehe, kidding. I guess you want to rest now,”

                “I want you at bed,”

                “I’ll be right there,”

 

                Thank god Taemin’s the one understand him the most.

 

 

 

Not so much fluff right? But I kind of satisfy with it. Working for [Days before tomorrow]…

Comment and subscribe are so meaningful to me. ^^Look at Jjong, holding a 'baby' [i mean puppy] so cute