happy family

kookie dirty mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the late update .im so sorry .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

- time skip -

 

It been 9 month since the members know that their little taehyungie is pregnant . But miracle do happen . All the member accept his relationship with jungkook also the company and the other fans out there .

 

 

Now only time decide , when will taehyungie will deliver the baby ( sorry is my grammer wrong ) .

 

 

Because the due dates is only a few days ahead . And the taekook couple is .. well . So relax . 

 

They did not even worry a bit . Especially the one who carry the baby , jeon taehyung . 

Yup , even though they will marry after the baby born , jungkook already change taehyung name from kim to jeon .

 

 

The reality is cruel , cause everytime taehyung hiss in pain . The other member will run toward him . Even the god of lazzines and the potato stomach , park jimin , will rush toward taehyung even , park jimin also waiting for the due date . 

 

 

 

Suddenly taehyung scream silently , trying to wake up jungkook beside him . 

With that jungkook open his eyes and look toward taehyung who is drench in sweat .

 

" kookie , the baby is coming " taehyung complete his word with a pain tone .

 

Without thinking . He carry taehyung in bridal style and kick their shared bedroom with a loud bang that startled the member that buzy watching the tv .

 

 

" the baby is coming " jungkook say with a panic expression on his face .

 

 

Then the member start to panic as well . Not too long after that , it jimin turn to scream louder than taehyung cause he saw water through the blanket that he holding . Now it for yoongi turn to panic like jungkook did . 

 

 

" t-t-the wa-wa-water broke , hyungie " . Jimin said 

 

"God what is happening " jin scream in panic cause there is two member that is going to give birth .

 

 

As the clever and the relax one in that situation , rapmon call the ambulan and told the hospital worker about the situation .

 

 

While waiting for the ambulans to arrive , rapmon try to comfort all the member including the two boys that going to give birth soon .

 

 

" jiminie and taehyungie , you guys is going to be all right . Please be patient . The ambulans is going to arrive soon . Please calm down . Now , follow my order okay . Inhale then exhale slowly , alright "

 

 

Both jimin and taehyung do as rapmon says . 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter