selfish ?

Love , Hate , friendship and dream

*Dance studio Jeguk”

Jiyeon practiced alone in studio none come to studio ,yes jiyeon already give them permission to break today but not for her for jiyeon this competition really important .

“you work to hard jiyeonnie “ minhyuk come with 2 cup of coffe ,jiyeon stop dancing and just give minhyuk smile .

“oppa why you are here ?”

“I cant leave you practiced alone jiyeonnie “ jiyeon cant hide her smile ,she is so happy that minhyuk always care about her.

“you work to hard jiyeon “

“this is so important for me , I really want to win for my self and for our school “minhyuk caressing jiyeon hair softly.

“oppa ,can we hangout together ? watching movie ?”minhyuk smiles this is the first time jiyeon asked someone hangout .

“sure , I will fetch you in your home okay “

‘okay oppa” both of them smiles .

 

 

 

 

 

 

Early in the morning ,krystal’s dad asked krystal to come to academy after received call from shinhwa academy ,the only way to make krystal come to academy ,krystal looks annoyed with her father . she think that her father and academy ruined her holiday.

 

“Jung krystal where have you been ? why you not coming yesterday ?”donghae asked krystal as soon as krystal arrived in shinhwa .

‘’I come to kim yuna unnie party sorry saem ,hm whats wrong? Why you asked me to come this early morning in my holiday time “ donghae explained everything to krystal ,no reaction from krystal .

“I cant …june I have test with ice skatting team saem “krystal with her flat ekspression reject to join school team.

“but…”donghae lost for words

“yaaa ,how can you act selfish like that “suddenly sulli and other students coming ,krystal just standing there without doing anything.

“soojungah for our team for our dream please “hyorin holds krystal hand ,krystal stares at hyorin she know hyorin dream she want became singer .

“for our school to baby please “this time baekhyun begging to krystal

“come on jung you cant act like this “minho messing krystal hair ,krystal stares at her friends .

“how about my dream ?”everyone taken aback with krystal words ,they know that krystal always want to became ice skatter like kim yuna .

“soojung …”

“I don’t know who act selfish me or you guys , I will go now “krystal let out hyorin hand , and leave all team members .

“damn it krystal you selfish ,I regret became your friend “sulli cursing ,hyorin crying other team members cant do anything ,none can forced her .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Did I act to selfish ? did  I not deserve to became their friends ? did I cant achieve my dreams too ? why they treat me like this ,I hate them . I cant hold my tears , I cant crying infront of them I love them but why they cant understand me .”

“damn it it I hate my self I hate themmmmmmm arghhhhhhhhh “krystal kick everything infront of her .

“ouch..”krystal still crying and sobbing ,someone approach her

“aggasi….”

“WHAT , YOU WANT TO YELL AND MAD TO ME TOO LIKE THEM >??????”krystal cant control her emotion

“you hurt my forehead “krystal back to reality ,she looks up at boy infront of her ,she shock seeing boy infront of her with bleeding forehead.

“w-whats wrong with your forehead” krystal still sobbing ,she wipes her tears and looks worried with boys infront of her .

“someone hurt my forehead , did you okay ?”the boy asked her , he decided to forget that she hurt his forehead with stone  .

“i-i-iam okay ..you should go to doctor your forehead “

“minhyuk ,my name is minhyuk “ krystal stares at him ,she pulled minhyuk hand ,minhyuk looks shocked with krystal.

‘’hey what are you doing “

“come with me ,I will treat your wounds “Minhyuk just smile , she is still sobbing but she still help her although the one who hurt him is krystal.

“okay “Minhyuk follow krystal .

 

 

 

 

 

 

“oppa..where are you “ someone waiting for him ,its already 30 minutes ..